Looking for motivational quotes about being victorious? We have rounded up the best collection of victory quotes, sayings, captions, and slogans, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to win against all odds and celebrate your triumphs.
When you win and defeat an enemy in a competition with grit, courage, inner strength, and persistence then you are successful.
You can use the word victory interchangeably with winning, triumph, or success.
Also Read: Winning Quotes
When life throws any challenge at you then you sometimes taste failure and sometimes success. But never giving up and giving in your all hard work and endurance is what defines a true fighter.
The never-say-die attitude will make you a winner.
Also See: Champion Quotes
Top 10 Victory Quotes
- “No victory without suffering.” ― J. R. R. Tolkien
- “To be prepared is half the victory.” ― Miguel de Cervantes
- “Without victory there is no survival!” ― Winston Churchill
- “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” ― Joel Osteen
- “Where there is unity there is always victory.” ― Publilius Syrus
- “Victory belongs to the most persevering.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” ― Malcolm Forbes
- “Victory comes from finding opportunities in problems.” ― Sun Tzu
- “The will to conquer is the first condition of victory.” ― Ferdinand Foch
- “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” ― Nicki Minaj
Best Victory Quotes
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” ― Thomas Paine
- “Set your face towards danger, Set your heart on victory.” ― Gail Carson Levine
- “Victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” ― Og Mandino
- “The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy.” ― Corrie ten Boom
- “Without a plan, there’s no attack. Without attack, no victory.” ― Curtis Armstrong
- “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” ― Horace Mann
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” ― George S. Patton
- “Victory belongs to those that believe in it the most and believe in it the longest.” ― Randall Wallace
- “The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “The only victories which leave no regret are those which are gained over ignorance.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
Famous Quotes About Victory
- “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” ― Roger Bannister
- “War’s very object is victory, not prolonged indecision. In war there is no substitute for victory.” ― Douglas MacArthur
- “Victory is not won in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more.” ― Louis L’Amour
- “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.” ― Aristotle
- “I love to win; but I love to lose almost as much. I love the thrill of victory, and I also love the challenge of defeat.” ― Lou Gehrig
- “Against all odds, if you still persist and create your art, it will be a victory! It will be your victory. Finally, you would win.” ― Avijeet Das
- “Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.” ― Herbert Kaufman
- “It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur.” ― Nelson Mandela
Quotes On Victory And Success
- “After victory, tighten the cords of your helmet.” ― Ieyasu Tokugawa
- “Preparedness is the key to success and victory.” ― Douglas MacArthur
- “Give way to your opponent; thus will you gain the crown of victory.” ― Ovid
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” ― Pelé
- “Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.” ― Bill Russell
- “Victory is not the absence of problems, it is the presence of power.” ― Joyce Meyer
- “If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory.” ― William Hazlitt
- “Obstacles? Don’t be stopped by them be strengthened by them.” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious.” ― Oswald Spengler
- “To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.” ― Sun Tzu
- “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” ― Bear Bryant
Small Victories Quotes
Small wins and victories lead to bigger success. You should always encourage yourself and celebrate your small victories. With one small step at a time and working hard each day to ultimately emerge victorious.
Also Read: Warrior Quotes
- “Happiness is not pleasure – it is victory.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Celebrate even small victories.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest.” – William McKinley
- “In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.” – Robert Collier
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn. The bigger your challenge, the closer you are to your victory.” – Joel Osteen
- “When your life becomes challenging increase your level of organization.” ― Daphne Michaels
- “You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat.” ― Christy Mathewson
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish-line, first!” ― T.F. Hodge
Inspirational Quotes On Victory
- “There are no negatives in life, only challenges to overcome that will make you stronger.” ― Eric Bates
- “There’s no reward without work, no victory without effort, no battle won without risk.” ― Nora Roberts
- “The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that must precede the victory.” ― Ted Engstrom
- “The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago.”― Al Lewis
- “The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.” ― Plato
- “The important thing in life is not victory but combat; it is not to have vanquished but to have fought well.” ― Pierre de Coubertin
- “Perseverance is also key to success in any endeavor, but without perseverance in combat, there can be no victory.” ― Jocko Willink
- “I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life.” ― Natalie Cole
- “Without training, they lacked knowledge. Without knowledge, they lacked confidence. Without confidence, they lacked victory.” ― Julius Caesar
- “In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first.” ― Harry S Truman
- “Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.” ― Winston Churchill
- “I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don’t really worry about the result if there’s great commitment on the field. That’s victory for me.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.” ― Miyamoto Musashi
- “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.” ― Buddha
Motivational Quotes On Victory
Who doesn’t love to be a hero and win? Victory gives the power to winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication, and discipline.
Famous athletes, leaders, writers, authors, and entrepreneurs have said these words of encouragement to motivate you to win
- “Our struggle can end only in victory.” ― Ali Kerimli
- “There is no victory without a battle.” ― Christine Caine
- “The smile of God is victory.” ― John Greenleaf Whittier
- “Victory is a thousand times sweeter when you are the underdog.”
- “There is only one decisive victory: the last.” ― Carl von Clausewitz
- “When you walk with Jesus, defeat turns into victory.” ― Beth Moore
- “We learn little from victory, much from defeat.” ― Japanese Proverb
- “I’m on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front.” ― Charlie Sheen
- “True victory is self-victory; let that day arrive quickly!” ― Morihei Ueshiba
- “Victory is gained by resolution and determination.” ― Prophet Mohammad
- The real sense of victory is achieved by winning over the limitations of our body, mind & emotions.
Celebrating Victory Quotes
- “If this is victory, then our hands are too small to hold it.” ― J. R. R. Tolkien
- “Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.” ― John F. Kennedy
- “Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.” ― Bill Cosby
- “The greatest victory a man can win is victory over himself.”― Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi
- “The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.” ― Joseph Joubert
- “God has destined you to soar. You have victory, freedom and excellence on the inside.” ― Joel Osteen
- “There is no easy way to victory. The highest values in life must be fought for and won.” ― Duncan Campbell
- “Even the smallest victory is never to be taken for granted. Each victory must be applauded…” ― Audre Lorde
- “When all the world is overcharged with inhabitants, then the last remedy of all is war, which provideth for every man, by victory or death.” ― Thomas Hobbes
- “My greatest victory has been to be able to live with myself, to accept my shortcomings. I’m a long way from the human being I’d liked to be, but I’ve decided I’m not so bad after all.” ― Audrey Hepburn
Victory Slogans And Captions
- Dig For Victory.
- All I know is a victory.
- So sacrifice, no victory.
- Take the path to victory.
- Refuse to lose till victory.
- Nothing less than victory.
- Success is a series of small wins.
- Just as we fight – work for victory!
- Roll it, shake it, victory lets take it!
- In war there is no substitute for victory.
Short Victory Quotes To Celebrate Wins
- Champions Wear the Victory with Pride.
- Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.
- Your Victory Garden Counts more than ever!
- The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
- Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
- Victory is the goal. Determination gets you there.
- The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards.
- The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
- Winners are not people who never fail but people who never quit.
- The greatest victory is not winning against people. But winning against self.
What is one thing you know for sure that makes you victorious? You can share your comment in the comment section below!!
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.