60 Worship Quotes On Love & Praise For God (Devotion)
Read the best collection of worship quotes, sayings, and prayers to inspire you to find meaning in the power of faith in God (Almighty).
Worshiping is a universal practice yet it is a personal experience for each one of us.
People from different religions all around the world be it Christians, Hindus, Muslims, or others have their own unique way of worshiping the Almighty.
Worship is a way to connect with the divine and find comfort in their prayers. It may take various forms like praying, song, dancing, and spiritual and religious practices.
Through worship, we offer our gratitude, faith, and prayers to the highest power of the Universe.
And it is a great way to express our love, hope, faith, and devotion to God. Worshiping and praying are important pillars in our lives that give us strength and comfort in testing times.
Many great thinkers and spiritual leaders have expressed inspirational and valuable worship quotes that give insight into the deep connection with God.
Top 10 Worship Quotes
- “Without worship, we go about miserable.” – A. W. Tozer
- “Songs of worship arise from a life of worship.” – Tim Hughes
- “Worship is an it-is-well-with-my-soul experience.” – Robert Webber
- “If you don’t worship… you’ll never experience God.” – David Jeremiah
- “Worship changes the worshiper into the image of the One worshiped.” – Jack Hayford
- “If we are going to worship in Spirit, we must develop a spirit of worship.” – Michael Catt
- “The worship most acceptable to God comes from a thankful and cheerful heart.” – Plutarch
- “Worship is our response to the overtures of love from the heart of the Father.” – Richard J. Foster
- “In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – John Bunyan
- “Only in the act of praise and worship can a person learn to believe in the goodness and greatness of God.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The whole person, with all his senses, with both mind and body, needs to be involved in genuine worship.” – Jerry Kerns
Best Quotes About Worshiping
Worshiping is an integral part of our everyday lives. It is all about our admiration and adoration for God who is the creator of the Universe.
- “Prayer is an act of praise and worship to God.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Let every breath, all that I am, never cease to worship you.” – Unknown
- “Worship is an act of war against the enemy of our hearts.” – Holley Gerth
- “We must never rest until everything inside us worships God.” – A. W. Tozer
- “We worship whom we trust, and we trust whom we know.” – David Jeremiah
- “My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.” – Psalm 71
- “Worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- “Worship is the way of life for those entranced by and passionate for the glory of God.” – Unknown
- “It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Worship and intercession must go together; one is impossible without the other.” – Oswald Chambers
- “Worship: Where God isn’t moved by the quality of our voice but by the condition of our hearts.” – Chris Tomlin
- “Work becomes worship when you dedicate it to God and perform it with an awareness of his presence.” – Rick Warren
- “Depend on it, my hearer, you will never go to heaven unless you are prepared to worship Jesus Christ as God.” – Unknown
- “To worship God in truth is to recognize Him for being who He is, and to recognize ourselves for what we are.” – Brother Lawrence
- “God wants worshipers before workers; indeed the only acceptable workers are those who have learned the lost art of worship.” – A. W. Tozer
- “Worship is the proper response of all moral, sentient beings to God, ascribing all honor and worth to their Creator-God precisely because he is worthy, delightfully so.” – D.A. Carson
- “As worship begins in holy expectancy, it ends in holy obedience. Holy obedience saves worship from becoming an opiate, an escape from the pressing needs of modern life.” – Richard Foster
- “I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven.” – A.W. Tozer
- “If you come to worship for any reason other that the joy and pleasure and satisfaction that are to be found in God, you dishonor Him…God’s greatest delight is your delight in Him.” – Sam Storms
- “In the end, worship can never be a performance, something you’re pretending or putting on. It’s got to be an overflow of your heart…Worship is about getting personal with God, drawing close to God.” – Matt Redman
Famous Worship God Quotes
- “’A glimpse of God will save you. To gaze at Him will sanctify you.” – Manley Beasley
- “Worship is the intentional attitudes and actions of focusing on God.” – Byron Spradlin
- “The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service.” – Billy Graham
- “An encounter with God marks you, and makes you HUNGRY for more of Him.” – Jenn Johnson
- “In worship, God captures your heart; when He’s got it, then the real work begins.” – Matt Redman
- “A vital ingredient of worship is expectancy believing that something good is going to happen.” – R. T. Kendall
- “Worship is rooted in an event – the living, dying, and rising again of Jesus Christ in history.” – Robert Webber
- “We must bear in mind, true worship is a matter of the heart and of genuine devotion to God.” – Vivien Hibbert
- “God is to be praised with the voice, and the heart should go therewith in holy exultation.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
- “Worship is the highest elevation of the spirit, and yet the lowliest prostration of the soul.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
- “God can be experienced only in the heart that creates the atmosphere of praise and worship and adoration.” – A.W. Tozer
- “Worship is not a twenty minute period during a church service, but a lifestyle of relating to God in a particular way.” – Mike Bickle
- “I need to worship because without it I lose a sense of wonder and gratitude and plod through life with blinders on.” – John Ortberg
- “Worship is the believer’s response of all that they are – mind, emotions, will, body – to what God is and says and does.” – Warren Wiersbe
- “Worship must be – Christ centered, Holy Spirit led, a Response to the Father, about Intimacy and Service and always lead to Transformation!” – Tim Hughes
Inspirational Quotes On Worship
- “What we worship determines what we become.” – Harvey F. Ammerman
- “Man is never more truly man than when he worships God.” – James B. Torrance
- “If our knowledge of God is superficial, our worship will be superficial.” – R.C. Sproul
- “To worship in spirit is to draw near to God with an undivided heart.” – Erwin Lutzer
- “God gave worship so that we might become partners in his highest purposes.” – Dr. Jack Hayford
- “Worship is a lifestyle. What you do throughout the day is your act of worship to God.” – Patrick Mabilog
- “God is not moved or impressed with our worship until our hearts are moved and impressed by Him.” – Kelly Sparks
- “Your heart’s desire, even if you haven’t realized it, is to live every moment in the wonder of worship.” – David Jeremiah
- “If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped.” – Evelyn Underhill
- “If you truly meet God, you will worship; and if you truly worship, others will be drawn to God.” – Gerrit Gustafson
- “When I worship, I would rather my heart be without words than my words be without heart.” – Lamar Boschman
- “Worship is God’s enjoyment of us and our enjoyment of him. Worship is a response to the father/child relationship.” – Graham Kendrick
- “Our heavenly Father loves us with an extravagant abandon. Passionate, undignified worship is our only reasonable response.” – Matt Redman
- “Worship is the act of magnifying God. Enlarging our vision of him. Stepping into the cockpit to see where he sits and observe how he works.” – Max Lucado
Bible Verses about Worship
- Exodus 15:11 Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?
- 2 Chronicles 7:3 When all the Israelites saw the fire coming down and the glorious presence of the LORD, they fell face down on the ground and worshiped.
- Matthew 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.”
- Colossians 3:16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
- Revelation 4:11 You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.
Life is a blessing in many ways so consider how lucky you are instead of complaining.
These inspirational quotes about worshiping God will serve as a motivational reminder to help you go through your day with positive energy and a good approach even in the midst of the ups and downs of life.
Don’t forget to read our inspirational bible verse and inspirational quotes to uplift your mood daily and to encourage you to keep moving in life and be successful.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.