60 Inspirational Quotes To Keep Going Through Tough Times
These inspirational keep going quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions (including images and pictures) will help you remain positive and keep moving when life challenges you.
Trying to cope with the tough times in your life? We have rounded up some empowering quotes on keep going to inspire you to keep going through the challenging times and stay strong.
Also See: Uplifting Quotes
No matter how much we try to be in a positive mindset, there are circumstances in life that stress us and discourage us.
When some bad things happen we often tend to soak in our own misery and think we don’t have what it takes to keep going. But if we are persistent in our positive mindset and try to move ahead, these challenges can teach us a lot.
Related: Encouraging Words for Hard Times
To help you in your journey to remain solid and drive forward through misfortune, here are some promising quotes about keeping going remaining tough, and not surrendering.
These famous just keeping quotes are expressions of famous leaders, celebrities, sportsmen, teachers, and more, who have turned the tables in their favor and have become successful with hard work, and moving forward irrespective of the tough times.
Inspirational Quotes To Keep Going
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.”
- “Nothing is impossible. ‘Impossible’ just takes a few more phone calls.”
- “The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.”
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” — Joseph Kennedy
- “Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines.” — Robert Schuller
- “Big shots are only little shots who kept shooting.” – Christopher Morley
- “Keep going until your efforts start to make things better in your hometown.”
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
- “If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going.” –Greyson Chance
- “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” —H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I’ll keep going until i get to the point where i can’t get out on stage.” –Andy William
- “Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
- “Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going.” – Terry Fox
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” – Stella Maeve
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” – Nicole Kidman.
- “Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise, you just get confused.” – Cliff Burton
- “It’s better to be in the arena, getting stomped by the bull, than to be up in the stands or out in the parking lot.”
- “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.”– Stella Maeve
- “Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.” – Denis Waitley
- “That’s what keeps me going: dreaming, inventing, then hoping and dreaming some more in order to keep dreaming.”
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
- “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” — Les Brown
- “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
- “It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success.” – Martin Seligman
- “There are times to stay put and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.”
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” ―Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” —Dale Carnegie
- “The success gate is far at the end of the long failure corridor. Keep moving no matter how many potholes you step into. You will get there with time!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
Motivational Keep Going Quotes To Encourage You
Being able to bounce back from adversity becomes especially important when you’re facing tough situations in life.
Also See: Push Yourself Quotes
No matter what life throws at you, you must always be optimistic and positive. These positive quotes will fill your day with lots of energy and push you to keep going forward in life with complete positivity.
Don’t forget to check out comeback quotes and powerful bounce back quotes to give you the adrenaline rush you need to work again on your dreams.
- “Keep Going. Be all in.”
- “Hey warrior, keep going.”
- “Keep Going, Keep Growing.”
- “Keep going, you’re getting there.”
- “Use the pain as fuel and keep going.”
- “Unless you puke, faint, or die, Keep going.”
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does, keep going.”
- “You got yourself this far…you just got to keep going.”
- “It doesn’t happen overnight. Keep going, keep trying.”
“Stop. Pause. Breathe. Cry if you must. But keep going.”
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it. Don’t stop working for it.”
- “If you keep going, you won’t regret it. If you give up, you will.”
- “Keep going.Because you did not come this far just to come this far.”
- “Motivation is whats gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “Keep Going…everything you need will come to you at a perfect time.”
- “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.”
- “Don’t be ashamed of slow progress. Baby steps still move you forward.”
- “I’m just going to keep going and going and going until I can’t go anymore.”
- “The same voice that says ‘Give up’ can also be trained to say ‘Keep Going’.”
- “Keep going. Each step may get harder, but don’t stop. The view is beautiful at the top.”
- “Just because you’re taking longer than others doesn’t mean you’re failure. Keep Going.”
- “Strength grows in the moment when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.”
- “Keep going…you never know how strong you are until you look back at everything you’ve overcome.”
- “You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week, or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime.” – Mark Allen
- “Keep going. Things don’t always go according to plan. Sometimes situations arise which forces us to bend a little. Don’t give up. Things will work out eventually.”
- “To You, the soul reading this. I know you’re tired. You’re fed up. You’re close to breaking down. But there’s strength within you… even when you feel weak. Keep Going.”
- “As we travel along this road called life, occasionally a girl will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buck up and just keep going.”
- “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.”
- “KEEP GOING… no matter how bad things are right now, no matter how stuck you feel, no matter how many days you’ve spent crying, no matter how many days you’ve spent wishing things were different, no matter how hopeless and depressed you feel, I promise you won’t feel this way forever…KEEP GOING.”
Keep Going Quotes Images and Wallpapers
Looking for some more inspiration?
Motivational Mental Strength Quotes
Determination Quotes for Success
Challenging situations in life shape leaders, survivors, and winners who learn life-changing lessons while going through them. It will make you wiser, stronger, and smarter.
Dealing with challenges and coming out stronger will make you fearless and confident in life. It is an opportunity to test your limits and go beyond past boundaries.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about success that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Don’t forget to read our motivational self reflection quotes and keep pushing quotes to motivate you to keep hustling.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.