110 Progress Quotes to Inspire Growth and Success
Looking for some motivation to keep advancing to your goals and progress in life consistently? We have rounded up some famous inspiring progress quotes, saying, proverbs (with images and pics) to motivate every person reading this to move forward in life. Change is inevitable, so keep moving forward and enhance your experience.
Related: Moving Forward Quotes
Progress is defined as forward toward a destination that may be your dream or goal. May these quotes inspire you to keep making progress in the direction of your dreams.
Progress is a concept that involves moving forward, making advancements, and achieving success. It is a central aspect of personal and professional growth, and it is often celebrated and encouraged in society.
Whether it’s your fitness goal, your business, or your education, you should always work hard with determination to achieve success.
This post covers topics related to advancement, growth, and progress in life; Quotes about progress often emphasize the importance of hard work, determination, and perseverance in the face of challenges and obstacles.
They also reflect on the value of self-reflection, self-improvement, and the pursuit of one’s goals and dreams.
Some quotes also emphasize the role of failures and setbacks in the progress, highlighting the importance of resilience and persistence in the face of adversity.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration or motivation, or simply want to reflect on your own journey, the following quotes about progress are a great starting point.
Famous Progress Quotes to Inspire You
- “Unless we progress, we regress.”
- “Progress is a set of assumptions.”
- “Little by little, a little becomes a lot.”
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
- “Today’s progress was yesterday’s plan.”
- “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.”
- “Always be a work in progress.” – Emily Lillian
- “Delay is the enemy of progress.” – Eliot Spitzer
- “Too much looking backward … is bad for progress.”
- “Little by little one walks far.” – Peruvian Proverb
- “Failure is success in progress.” – Albert Einstein
- “Comfort is the enemy of progress.” – P. T. Barnum
- “All progress is experimental.” – John Jay Chapman
- “All creativity is a work in progress.” – Dean Cavanagh
- “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.”
- “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.”
- “A lack of focus leads to a lack of progress. Focus. Grind. Grow.”
- “Make measurable progress in reasonable time.” – Jim Rohn
- “There are only two options: make progress or make excuses.”
- “I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy.”
- “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Little drops of water wear down big stones.” – Russian proverb
- “Healthy discontent is the prelude to progress.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals.” – Jim Rohn
- “Slow, steady progress is better than daily excuses.”- Robin Sharma
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
- “All progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “A work in progress. And the possibilities are endless.” – Elizabeth Eulberg
- “Whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King
- “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
- “Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.” – Malcolm Muggeridge
- “I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy.” – Marie Curie
- “Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.”
- “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.”
- “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
- “Some quit due to slow progress. Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.” – Jeff Olson
- “Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Progress is not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Progress consists only in the greater clarification of answers to the basic questions of life.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Parents can make us distrust ourselves. To them, we seem always to be works-in-progress.” – Frank Pittman
- “Don’t compare your progress to that of others. We need our own time to travel our own distance.” – Anonymous
- “Change does not necessarily assure progress, but progress implacably requires change.” – Henry Steele Commager
- “All progress is initiated by challenging current conceptions, and executed by supplanting existing institutions.”
- Music is a work in progress. On a record, it gets frozen in time. And it’s oddly unnatural. – Linda Ronstadt
- “Allow yourself to be proud of yourself and all the progress you’ve made. Especially the progress that no one else can see.”
- “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.”
- “Remember that the progress of the world depends on your knowing better than your elders.”
- “Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.”
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
- “Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.” – Alfred A. Montapert
- “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – Barack Obama
- “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
- “Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.”
- “Determine a single measure that you can use to grade your progress and success in each area of your life. Refer to it daily.” – Brian Tracy
- “Baby steps count, as long as you are going forward. You add them all up, and one day you look back and you’ll be surprised at where you might get to.” – Chris Gardner
- “Progress changes consciousness, and when people’s consciousness changes, then their awareness of what is possible changes as well a virtuous circle.” – Bill Clinton
- “Just as energy is the basis of life itself, and ideas the source of innovation, so is innovation the vital spark of all human change, improvement and progress.” – Theodore Levitt
- “A work-in-progress generates its own energy field. You, the artist or entrepreneur, are pouring love into the work; you are suffusing it with passion and intention and hope.” – Steven Pressfield
- “We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” – C. S. Lewis
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable. Every step toward the goals requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King
Also See: Business Growth Quotes
Making Progress Quotes and Sayings
- “To move forward, you must first take a step” ― Chase S.M. Neill
- “Moving forward first requires a step to be taken.” ― Chase S.M. Neill
- “There can be no progress nor achievement without sacrifice.” – James Allen
- “Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress.” – Thomas Edison
- “If you ruled out partial successes, there would be no progress at all.” – Robert Brault
- “We are making a step. It’s just a baby step but it’s a step.” ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
- “True progress quietly and persistently moves along without notice.” – St. Francis of Assisi
- “The wise are like a river; they go forward and upward, never backward or downward.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “First steps are always the hardest but until they are taken the notion of progress remains only a notion and not an achievement.”
- “I believe that no matter what situation in life you find yourself, there is room for you to take control of little things, which ultimately adds up to big things.” ― Lisa J. Shultz
Also See: Grind and Hustle Quotes
Inspirational Work in Progress Quotes
- “I’m a work in progress. I’m trying to be better.” – Nate Parker
- “Perfection is both innate and a work in progress.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “A work in progress. And the possibilities are endless.” ― Elizabeth Eulsberg
- “People and relationships never stop being a work in progress.” – Nora Roberts
- “I am a work in progress dressed in the fabric of a world unfolding.” – Ani DiFranco
- “Happiness is not a finished product, it is a work in progress.” ― Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “We’re all a beautiful, wonderful work in progress….Embrace the process!” ― Nanette Mathews
- “Believing in progress does not mean believing that any progress has yet been made.” – Franz Kafk
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
- “We’re not perfect. We’re a work in progress. But man, America has gotten a lot of things right.” – Donna Edwards
- “You’re always a work in progress. Flexibility. Personality. Motivation. There’s always room to improve.” – Chalene Johnson
- “Everybody’s a work in progress. I’m a work in progress. I mean, I’ve never arrived. I’m still learning all the time.” – Renee Fleming
- “Every step of progress which the world has made has been from scaffold to scaffold, and from stake to stake.” – Wendell Phillips
- You’re allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously
- “As I am a work in progress, you shall see me more or less? Don’t shake me out if I digress. As of me less, from me more of my work, I guess.” ― Ana Claudia Antunes
- “I consider myself a student of many religions. The more I learn, the more questions I have. For me, the spiritual quest will be a life-long work in progress.” – Dan Brown
10 Best Progress Not Perfection Quotes
- “Progress not perfection.”- Court McGee
- “Focus on progress not perfection.”- Bill Phillips
- “The goal is progress, not perfection!”- Kathy Freston
- “Personal growth is about progress, not perfection.”- Hal Elrod
- “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”- Salvador Dali
- “Progress, not perfection, is what we should be asking of ourselves.”- Julia Cameron
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”- Vince Lombardi
- “Progress not perfection… you can’t be perfect everything… but you can gain progress on a daily basis.”- Court McGee
- “In recovering from our creative blocks, it is necessary to go gently and slowly… These are baby steps. Progress, not perfection, is what we should be asking of ourselves.”- Julia Cameron
- “You don’t need to stick to tough rules or overnight changes; you need not rely on hardcore discipline that makes you hate your life. You need only focus on progress, not perfection. Lean in to the process of losing weight, and it will happen easily.”- Kathy Freston
Short Progress Quotes, Status Messages, One-Liners
- Addicted to progress.
- Passion. Purpose. Progress.
- Failure is success in progress.
- Strive for progress not perfection.
- Life is short and progress is slow.
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- A little progress each day adds up to big results.
- There are only two options: make progress or make excuses.
- “Life is a progress and not a station.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s not about success, it’s about progress.” – Anthony Robbins
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Quotes About Progress with Images and Pics
More Inspirational Quotes;
Short Quotes to Motivate Success
Inspirational Quotes About Goals
Motivational Bodybuilding Quotes
Quotes About Achieving Your Dreams
Quotes About Making Mistakes in Life
Words of Encouragement for Tough Times
In conclusion, progress quotes offer insight and inspiration on the journey toward growth and success.
They remind us of the importance of hard work, determination, and perseverance in overcoming challenges and obstacles, as well as the value of self-reflection, self-improvement, and the pursuit of one’s goals and dreams.
These quotes also emphasize the role of failures and setbacks as a necessary part of progress, highlighting the importance of resilience and persistence in the face of adversity.
Whether you’re seeking inspiration, motivation, or simply looking to reflect on your own journey, these quotes about progress serve as a powerful reminder of the potential for growth and success that lies within us all.