Robin Sharma the author of the bestseller book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” has empowered millions around the globe with his profound insights and transformative teachings. Read the best collection of Robin Sharma quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) that will help you navigate your journey toward success.
Who Is Robin Sharma?
A renowned Canadian author, speaker, and leadership expert who has inspired millions for self-improvement and motivational literature
With bestselling books like “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,” “The 5 AM Club,” and “The Leader Who Had No Title,” Sharma has earned acclaim for his unique blend of wisdom, storytelling, and practical strategies for achieving success and fulfillment.
Throughout his career, Robin penned many other influential books, offering his words of wisdom on leadership, personal mastery, and success.
Apart from his contributions in writing, Robin is a fantastic speaker, who excels in delivering motivational speeches that helps individuals to bring positive changes in themselves and unlock their true potential.
As a thought leader, he is known for his life-changing positive words on topics like leadership, personal development, and self-improvement. And his knowledge and strategies have been a guiding light for individuals seeking to reach their full potential.
Here is a list of the best Robin Sharma quotes that will inspire you to bring positive changes in your life.
Top 10 Robin Sharma Quotes
- “Give out what you most want to come back.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.” — Robin Sharma
- “An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.” — Robin Sharma
- “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.” — Robin Sharma
- “For your life to be great, your faith must be bigger than your fear.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.” — Robin Sharma
- “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.” — Robin Sharma
- “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end.” — Robin Sharma
- “Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.” — Robin Sharma
- “Worry drains the mind of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul.” — Robin S. Sharma
Best Quotes by Robin Sharma Quotes
- “Be the CEO of your life.” — Robin Sharma
- “The secret of passion is purpose.” — Robin Sharma
- “Ideation without execution is delusion.” — Robin Sharma
- “If you don’t act on life, life will act on you.” — Robin Sharma
- “Mistake is a mistake only if you make it twice.”— Robin Sharma
- “We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.” — Robin Sharma
- “The doorway to success swings outward not inward.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “Be willing to do what’s hard now to enjoy what’s beautiful later.” — Robin Sharma
- “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.” — Robin Sharma
- “Have the discipline to clean out all the energy-draining people in your life.” — Robin Sharma
- “Fill your brain with giant dreams so that there’s no space for petty pursuits.” — Robin Sharma
- “Average people talk about people. Exceptional people discuss their dreams.” — Robin Sharma
- “The only way to improve tomorrow is to know what you did wrong today.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “Success on the outside means nothing unless you also have success within.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “What makes a champion is not how elegantly you start, but how strongly you finish.” — Robin Sharma
- “What this game’s really about is using each day as a platform to express your greatness.” — Robin Sharma
- “Run your own race. Who cares what others are doing? The only question that matters is, Am I progressing?” — Robin Sharma
- “So take the time to think. Discover your real reason for being here and then have the courage to act on it.” — Robin S. Sharma
- “The more messes you allow into your life, the more messes will become a normal (and acceptable) part of your life.” — Robin Sharma
- “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” — Robin S. Sharma
Inspirational Robin Sharma Quotes
- “Lead without a title.” — Robin Sharma
- “Persistence gets you farther than brilliance.” — Robin Sharma
- “Your ‘I Can’ is more important than your IQ.” — Robin Sharma
- “Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone.” — Robin Sharma
- “When we stop taking risks, we stop living life.” — Robin Sharma
- “Great achievement always requires great sacrifice.” — Robin Sharma
- “No one will believe in you until you believe in you.” — Robin Sharma
- “Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus.” — Robin Sharma
- “Why allow a painful past to destroy your perfect future.” — Robin Sharma
- “Success lies in a masterful consistency around the fundamentals.” — Robin Sharma
- “Having talent is fantastic. Having confidence is even more important.” — Robin Sharma
- “Life is a series of moments. If you miss the moments, you miss your life.” — Robin Sharma
- “Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument.” — Robin Sharma
- “Who you are becoming is more important than what you are accumulating.” — Robin Sharma
- “Make your faith larger than your fears and your dreams bigger than your doubts.” — Robin Sharma
- “Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Many people are simply busy being busy.” — Robin Sharma
- “The beautiful thing about today is that you get the choice to make it better than yesterday.” — Robin Sharma
- “Every minute spent worrying about the way things were is a moment stolen from creating the way things can be.” — Robin Sharma
- “To double your income and success, triple your investment in personal development and professional mastery.” — Robin Sharma
- “They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER out prepare you. And they just can’t out practice you. And that’s why you’ll win.” — Robin Sharma
Famous Robin S. Sharma Quotes
- “Life is short. Do big things.” — Robin Sharma
- “You can’t win if you don’t try.” — Robin Sharma
- “Dream big, start small, act now.” — Robin Sharma
- “Simplicity is the trademark of genius.” — Robin Sharma
- “Hard times produce your greatest gifts.” — Robin Sharma
- “Be slow to criticize and fast to appreciate.” — Robin Sharma
- “The fears we don’t face become our limits.” — Robin Sharma
- “Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.” — Robin Sharma
- “Your current conditions are echoes of your past.” — Robin Sharma
- “Your life is too important to give it to distractions.” — Robin Sharma
- “Small daily improvements lead to stunning results.” — Robin Sharma
- “Become one of the rare people who don’t know how to quit.” — Robin Sharma
- “The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away.” — Robin Sharma
- “The way we do small things determines the way we do everything.” — Robin Sharma
- “The way you start your day determines how well you live your day.” — Robin Sharma
- “The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.” — Robin Sharma
- “You can’t be great if you don’t feel great. Make exceptional health your number one priority.” — Robin Sharma
- “All it takes is one new insight or idea, strongly acted on, to take you to a completely different place.” — Robin Sharma
- “It’s not about the end goal, it’s about who you become by consistently pushing to the edge of your limits.” — Robin Sharma
- “Close all your escape routes, burn all your plan b’s and get busy doing that dream that only you were built to do.” — Robin Sharma
More About Robin Sharma’s Life
Robin Sharma is a Canadian writer, speaker, and leadership expert best known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series.
Sharma worked as a litigation lawyer until the age of 25. After the success of his book, he quit his career as a lawyer and became a full-time writer.
By embracing the magic of waking up at 5 AM, Sharma advocates for a powerful morning routine that sets the tone for a fulfilling and purpose-driven life.
Get ready to be inspired and enlightened as we dive into the wisdom of this extraordinary individual, who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve extraordinary results and become true leaders in their own right.
What is your favorite Robin Sharma quote? If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share these quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, with friends and family.