95 Productivity Quotes To Achieve More At Work
Looking for motivation to stay productive at work and achieve your goals? I have rounded up the best collection of productivity quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire you to work with zeal, stay focused, and keep moving in the right direction to optimize your efficiency at work.
What is productivity?
Productivity is a measure of how efficiently a person completes a task. It means getting more work done in less time.
How to increase your work productivity?
Concentrating on one assignment at a time until it is done will help you to optimize your productivity because when you focus on one task at a time you tend to finish it faster.
Prioritizing your tasks according to their importance will help you to increase your efficiency at work. You can start your day with the most challenging tasks and finish your day with less time-consuming tasks.
A few words of encouragement for work and positive daily reminders could act like a good dose of motivation to help you go through a tough day at work.
These inspirational quotes on productivity by famous personalities, successful leaders, entrepreneurs will drive you to make the most of time and are relevant to students, workers, your team and in life.
These insightful productivity quotes will inspire you to work consistently, accomplish more, and make the most of your workday.
Top 10 Productivity Quotes To Keep You Motivated
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
- “To be fruitful and productive is to invest in time.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The happier you are, the more productive you will become.” – Chris Bailey
- “Making the jump between knowing and doing is what productivity is all about.” – Chris Bailey
- “Every minute we spend on something useless is a minute we lose working on something useful.” – Chris Bailey
- “Productivity is to create asymmetrical situations where your one good input creates many good outputs.” – Richie Norton
- “For real productivity, however, we need to prioritize people. You’re a human being, not a human doing.” – Michael Hyatt
- “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis Of Assisi
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
Best Productivity Quotes For Work
Being productive at work heavily depends on planning, scheduling your work, execution and time management.
Also See: Being Organized Quotes
Avoiding distractions and interruptions at work will give you more time to complete your work and will help you to be more productive.
- “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
- “Create with the heart; build with the mind.” – Criss Jami
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “A year from now you’ll wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “What you do TODAY can improve all your tomorrows.” – Anonymous
- “The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.” – Stephen Covey
- “Busy people have goals and productive people have priorities.” – Unknown
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
- “Putting in the time doesn’t cut it; getting the job done right is what counts.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- “To be more productive – just keep your focus on your goal.” – T.Jay
- “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.” – Thomas J. Peters
- “Productivity is less about what you do with your time. And more about how you run your mind.” – Robin S. Sharma
- “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Productivity isn’t about being a workhorse. Keeping busy or burning the midnight oil… It’s more about priorities, planning, and fiercely protecting your time.” – Gary Keller
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
Quotes On Productivity To Increase Efficiency
Whether you need a motivation boost or help planning your tasks, these inspirational quotes on productivity will help you increase your efficiency at work and make you super efficient.
Get inspired by the words of these highly famous and successful people and their motivational productivity quotes!
- “Stop talking. Start doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Make the most of every day.” – Unknown
- “Happiness inspires productivity.” – Shawn Achor
- “Your future is created by what you do today.” – Unknown
- “The only way to do a lot of work is to make it fun.” – Meir Ezra
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Plans are only as good as the actions behind them.” – Todd Stocker
- “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” – Criss Jami
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
- “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” – Francine Jay
- “Productivity isn’t about doing more things—it’s about doing the right things.” – Chris Bailey
- “Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” – Leo Babauta
- “Want to be more productive? Uncover the subtle nuances that steal your productivity and fix those.” – Allison Graham
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
Funny Productivity Quotes
- “My productivity is overwhelming!” – Jason Statham
- “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “He that rises late must trot all day.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The apps you need to stay focused are no apps.” – Abhijit Naskar
- “If you have to eat two frogs, eat the ugliest one first.” – Brian Tracy
- “Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window.” – Steve Wozniak
- “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
- “When one has much to put into them, a day has a hundred pockets.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all.” – Peter Drucker
- “Procrastinating is a vice when it comes to productivity, but it can be a virtue for creativity.” – Adam Grant
- “It is not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
- “One day you will look back and recall all the time you spent on social media and wonder why you didn’t invest that time someplace else.” – Germany Kent
- “Cell phones, mobile e-mail, and all the other cool and slick gadgets can cause massive losses in our creative output and overall productivity.” – Robin S. Sharma
Productivity Quotes to Keep You Inspired at Work
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Paying good wages is not in opposition to good productivity.” – James Sinegal
- “If you have time to whine then you have time to find a solution.” – Dee Dee Artner
- “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on days when you feel good.” – Jerry West
- “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
- “You don’t get paid for the hour, you get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” – Jim Rohn
- “Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Many people are simply busy being busy.” – Robin Sharma
- “I think of productivity as using your time to accomplish things of value to you and others.” – Adam Grant
- “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Both good and bad days should end with productivity. Your mood affairs should never influence your work.” – Greg Evans
- “There is no waste in the world that equals the waste from needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions.” – Frank Bunker Gilbreth, Sr.
- “Understanding your employee’s perspective can go a long way towards increasing productivity and happiness.” – Kathryn Minshew
- “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
Motivational Quotes For A Productive Day
- “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
“Where your attention goes, your time goes.” – Idowu Koyenikan
“When we truly need to do is often what we most feel like avoiding.” – David Allen
“The key to productivity is to rotate your avoidance techniques.” – Shannon Wheeler
“Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake
“The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.” – Thomas Sowell
“Over the long run, the unglamorous habit of frequency fosters both productivity and creativity.” – Gretchen Rubin
“Sameness leaves us in peace but it is contradiction that makes us productive.” – Johnann Wolfgang von Goethe
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” – Henry C. Link
“Knowledge is the source of wealth. Applied to tasks we already know, it becomes productivity. Applied to tasks that are new, it becomes innovation.” – Peter Drucker
Try and set small objectives at a time instead of large goals that need multi-tasking to achieve them. This will increase your work productivity and help you focus on completing your short objectives.
There are times when we can get tired and exhausted from our monotonous work. This might be due to several reasons, including, a negative environment at the workplace, too much distraction because of co-workers, boredom due to the repetition of work, and many others.
These encouraging quotes for being productive will inspire and motivate you to accomplish more. You can use these powerful quotes as wallpapers, posters, or your DP to motivate you on your work days!
If you think you can relate to uplifting quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.