Joyce Meyer is well-known for inspiring words that instill faith and joy in people around the world. Read some of the best Joyce Meyer quotes that will help you to sail through difficult times with courage, resilience, and hope.
Pauline Joyce Meyer is an American Charismatic Christian author, Bible teacher, speaker, and president of a large non-profit organization, Joyce Meyer Ministries. She is an excellent motivator and inspiring teacher. And she travels across the world and shares the message of God from the Bible. Moreover, her messages encourage people to get rid of negative thoughts and live life through faith in Jesus Christ.
And what sets Joyce Meyer apart is her emphasis on the power of a positive mindset and how it can transform your life for the good.
Her words of wisdom motivate people to look positively toward the future rather than thinking about their past struggles. She firmly believes that any problem can be solved with faith, courage, and effort.
And through her practical teachings, she has helped many people find hope and restoration in times of despair through Jesus Christ.
Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and has penned many books on personal development, spirituality, and Christian living.
She also hosts her own syndicated television and radio program called “Enjoying Everyday Life“, where you will find inspirational videos, audio bible teachings, and TV Shows.
So, here is some inspirational Joyce Meyer quotes about healing, faith, forgiveness, and more from her speeches, lectures, and writings.
Top 10 Joyce Meyer Quotes
- “Instead of judging people, we need to pray.” — Joyce Meyer
- “So what if you’re not perfect? Nobody else is either.” — Joyce Meyer
- “One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Our joy does not have to be based on our circumstances.” — Joyce Meyer
- “We must not use our past as an excuse to stay in bondage.” — Joyce Meyer
- “We need to do what we can do and let God do what we cannot.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Learn how to enjoy where you are on the way to where you’re going.” — Joyce Meyer
- “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Nobody can be set free from a problem until they’re willing to admit they have one.” — Joyce Meyer
- “If you don’t learn to control your thoughts, you will never learn how to control your behavior.” — Joyce Meyer
Best Quotes by Joyce Meyer Quotes
- “You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.” — Joyce Meyer
- “You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Words are powerful; if you can change your words, you can change your life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Trying to meet everyone’s expectations is like trying to drain the ocean with a teaspoon.” — Joyce Meyer
- “When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.” — Joyce Meyer
- “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror.” — Joyce Meyer
- “If you stay busy thinking about right things, the devil won’t be able to fill your mind with wrong things.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus but you don’t have to sit on it.” — Joyce Meyer
- “If you can’t learn to enjoy your life when you have problems, you may never enjoy it because we’ll always have problems.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” — Joyce Meyer
- “During a storm, hope gives us the ability to look at things as they are and still be confident that something better is coming.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Loving others always costs us something and requires effort. And you have to decide to do it on purpose. You can’t wait for a feeling to motivate you.” — Joyce Meyer
Famous Quotes Of Joyce Meyer
- “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.” — Joyce Meyer
- “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” — Joyce Meyer
- “We must guard against allowing anger to drag us into sin.” — Joyce Meyer
- “There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person.” — Joyce Meyer
- “God cares about everything that concerns you, so feel free to talk to him about everything.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God.” — Joyce Meyer
- “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Forgive the person who badly hurt you long ago and also the stranger who stepped on your toe in the grocery store.” — Joyce Meyer
- “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Don’t Give Up on the people you love. Your patience and faithfulness may be exactly what they need to make a complete turnaround.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Peace is one of the most precious gifts God has promised His children. I know, because for many years my life was not peaceful, and I was miserable.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Remember God is not surprised by your inabilities, your imperfections, or your faults. He has always known everything about you that you are just now finding out, and he chose you on purpose for himself.” — Joyce Meyer
Inspirational Joyce Meyer Quotes On Life
- “Love gives life purpose and meaning.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Put your expectations on God, not on people.” — Joyce Meyer
- “If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.” — Joyce Meyer
- “There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person.” — Joyce Meyer
- “You can not live your life just based on what everyone else thinks.” — Joyce Meyer
- “The best way to get along with people is to not expect them to be like you.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the Giver and enjoy the gift!” — Joyce Meyer
- “I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.” — Joyce Meyer
- “When you forgive, you must cancel the debt. Do not spend your life paying and collecting debts.” — Joyce Meyer
- “If your inner life is not producing what you would like on the outside, don’t be discouraged, just be willing to change.” — Joyce Meyer
- “The mind should not be filled with reasoning, worry, anxiety, fear, and the like. It should be calm, quiet, and serene. As.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Forgiveness is not a one-time thing that happened the day you received Christ. It is an everyday thing, for the rest of your life.” — Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer Quotes
- “Complain and remain Praise and be raised.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Don’t ever waste a day. Once time goes by, you never get it back.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Character is doing what you don’t want to do but know you should do.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Your attitude belongs to you and it’s your choice if you want to have a good one.” — Joyce Meyer
- “It confuses the devil when he throws his best shot at you and all you do is praise and worship.” — Joyce Meyer
- “God is working in you and in your life right now. You may not feel it or see it, but you can believe it.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Change is always tough. Even for those who see themselves as agents of change, the process of starting a new thing can cause times of disorientation, uncertainty, and insecurity.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Everywhere you look you see people searching for love… but they’re looking in the wrong places. God is love, and they will never find what they’re looking for until they find Him.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Hope is a favorable and confident expectation; it’s an expectant attitude that something good is going to happen and things will work out, no matter what situation we’re facing.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “God is with you, and He’ll help you make spiritual progress–strengthening and encouraging you to keep on keeping on during rough times. It’s easy to quit, but it takes faith to press on to victory.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.” — Joyce Meyer
- “Instead of concentrating on your problems and getting discouraged, focus on God, and meditate on His promises for you. You may have fallen down, but you don’t have to stay down. God is ready, willing, and able to pick you up.” — Joyce Meyer
More About Joyce Meyer’s Life
Joyce Meyer serves as an inspiration to many in this world. Although she grew up being the victim of childhood abuse by her father, and later by her first husband. But she found the strength to move ahead in life and forgive these men. Not only did she go ahead in life but encouraged many others to live a more fulfilling life.
Moreover, her organization runs the Hand of Hope ministry which reaches out to needy people with programs like feeding programs, children’s homes, disaster relief, anti-human trafficking, medical outreaches, prison outreach, water relief, and more.
Some of Joyce Meyer’s Famous Books Are:
- Power Thought
- Beauty for Ashes
- Approval Addiction
- The Confident Woman
- Look Great, Feel Great
- Battlefield of the Mind
- The Everyday Life Bible
- Overcoming Every Problem
- Living Beyond Your Feelings
- Starting Your Day Right; Ending Your Day Right (Audible)
What are your favorite Joyce Meyer quotes and sayings listed above? If there is a quote that we’ve missed then let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.