70 Target Quotes To Inspire You To Focus On Your Goals
Looking for inspirational quotes about aiming at your target in life? We have rounded up the best collection of target quotes, sayings, captions, and status, (including images, and pictures) to motivate you to work with precision, accuracy, and full focus to reach your goals.
We all set targets in our personal or professional life. A target is a place or thing that you try to hit when shooting or aiming at. Once the target is set, we work our way towards it with a plan and determination. Setting targets in life is very important to know where we are heading. Aimless life is not a life of purpose.
Also See: Finish Line Quotes
Choosing a target is important because it enables us to direct our energies and resources to the end goal which has potential for growth and success. Achieving your target may at times seem to be difficult, but you should never give up till you reach there.
We have divided these encouraging target sayings into these sections;
- Target Quotes
- Funny Quotes About Target
- Hit The Target Quotes
- Focus Quotes
These uplifting quotes about hitting your target are very relevant for students, businessmen, employees and sales people to always keep up their endeavour to finish their targets and create new ones.
If you are motivated by these words of encouragement then also check out our post on work hard quotes and endurance quotes to inspire you.
Inspirational Target Quotes
- “Never take your eyes off the target.”
- “Focus on the goal, not the obstacles.”
- “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.”
- “Be focused. Be determined. Life is a target.” – Unknown
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you want to hit the target, you must aim above it.”
- “A goal without a plan is only a dream.” – Brian Tracy
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.”
- “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, not the goal.”
- “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.”
- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” – Saul
- “When you see your target. Your aim is perfect.” – Woodie Flowers
- “Never lower your target ; increase your actions.” – Grant Cardone
- “Set your target and keep trying until you reach it.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Anonymous
- “To reach a great height, a person needs to have great depth.” – Anonymous
- “Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Success is the by-product when you work toward the target.” – Howard Schultz
- “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.”
- “Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Brian Tracy
- “Be sure you positively identify your target before you pull the trigger.” – Tom Flynn
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- “There is always a path to our target; the problem is to discover it!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.” – Ted Turner
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
- “If a strategy meets a goal: It’s working. If a strategy meets a target: It’s a success.” – Michael Porter
- “Next in imprtance to having a good aim is to recognize when to pull the trigger.” – David Letterman
- “To get momentum, you must first focus on a specific goal with passion and intensity.” – Donald Trump
- “I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.” – Arsene Wenger
- “Thoughts are the gun, words are the bullets, deeds are the target, the bulls-eye is heaven.” – Douglas Horton
- “Give time for a worthy cause with eagerness and you will be worthy and richly rewarded.” – W. Clement Stone
- “The first step in persuasion is to entice your target to imagine doing the thing you want them to do.” – Roy H. Williams
- “The archer who misses his mark does not blame the target. He stops, corrects himself and shoots again.” – Confucius
- “With your entire focus on your goal, you will reach levels of achievement that you never thought possible.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The route to the target is more important than the target. We are going to go for the target, but we enjoy the route as well.” – Ilan Ramon
- “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
- “You too, can determine what you want. You can decide on your major objectives, targets, aims, and destinations.” – W. Clement Stone
- “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands as your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
- “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” – Steve Garvey
Funny Quotes About Target
- “Weeeee!!! I’m at target by myself!!”
- “You can’t make everyone happy. You are not target.”
- “I like long romantic walks down every aisle at target.”
- “Target is like a casino, you lose track of time and money.”
- “My life is like a speeding bullet that just hasn’t hit the target yet.” – Kid Cudi
- “ME: Just take all my money. TARGET CASHIER: Thanks girl, see you next week!”
- “Target: I guess I will go shower and get ready. Walmart: Yeah.. I could probably just go like this.”
- “I never know what’s going to happen when I go to Target. Will I be there for 5 minutes? 5 hours? Will I spend $5? $500? Who knows?”
- “Target doesn’t care how messy your house is, or how bad your kids behave. Target’s like, “Those are some nice yoga pants, girl. Here’s a latte, go do you thang.””
- “Walking into Target is the biggest mystery. Am I going to only buy the 1 thing I need? Or get lost in the candle isle? Will I be there for 5 minutes? or 5 hours? Will I spend $30? or $300. Who knows…”
Hit The Target Quotes
Sometimes failures or a setback can discourage us from moving forward towards our dreams. But reaching the finishing line is not always easy. A lot of obstacles can make you mentally tired and demotivated. So always use your concentration and focus to hit any target in front of you.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of getting stronger quotes to motivate you bigtime to work hard and give in your all to be successful.
- “No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
- “You can’t hit a target if you don’t know what it is.” – Tony Robbins
- “If you want to score a goal, you have to hit the target.” – Fabio Capello
- “Aim for the moon, if you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
- “A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.”
- “You will never be able to hit a target that you cannot see.” – Robin Sharma
- “The past is an unsolved mystery and the truth a moving target.” – Edna Buchanan
- “The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.” – Mal Pancoast
- “I only want to hit my targets if the aiming and the hitting both feel good.” – Danielle LaPorte
- “You must not only aim right, but draw your bow with all your might.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “You can’t hit a target you cannot see, and you cannot see a target you do not have.” – Zig Ziglar
- “To always hit the target, throw a dart, then call whatever you hit the target.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and, whatever you hit, call it the target.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “Aim high. You may still miss the target but at least you won’t shoot your foot off.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
- “You can’t hit a target unless you are aiming for it, and you can’t achieve a goal without having it.” – Shawn Doyle
- “When I look down the range at the target all I can do is try to distinguish between the different colors.” – Im Dong-Hyun
- “If you’re doing well, you’re a target, nobody’s interested in you except how you can be of use to them.” – Richard Grant
- “It’s a bizarre but wonderful feeling, to arrive dead center of a target you didn’t even know you were aiming for.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
- “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
These inspirational words can do wonders and remind you your self-worth and value. Sometimes in life you face failures and struggles, and become tired of trying again. We may feel to give up. But it’s this time when you need to endure and keep going.
These meaningful target quotes also cover target achievement quotes, target shooting quotes, hitting the target quotes, focus target quotes, new target quotes and more to inspire you to keep hustling and working hard.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.