Read the best adventure quotes, sayings, and captions that will help you explore and expand the way we see the world.
Adventure is all about the excitement and fun of an activity or experience. And sometimes it might have an element of risk or danger that adds the thrill to it.
And to break the monotony of life, we always seek new experiences and explore the journey of life.
From deep water sea-diving to bungee jumping, and from traveling to new places to conquering your fear, adventure has different meanings to different people.
Taking a step towards the unknown or testing our limits is not only adventurous but also a gateway to new learnings and higher self-confidence.
For most people adventure is related to traveling to new places in the quest of trying new things, meeting new people, and doing things they have never done before.
These amazing adventure quotes will inspire you to pack your bags and explore the world of infinite possibilities.
Top 10 Adventure Quotes
- “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Cover the earth before it covers you.” – Dagobert Runes
- “Adventure is not outside man; it is within.” – George Eliot
- “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn
- “There is no certainty; there is only adventure.” – Roberto Assagioli
- “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.” – Marcus Purvis
- “And into the forest, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
- “The danger of adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
Best Quotes About Adventure
The world is full of daring adventures, waiting for us to discover them. Be it an adventure sport or adventure travel, step out of your comfort zone and enjoy the beauty of the world.
So adventures are a very important part of our lives as it refreshes our mood, and is a great opportunity to learn, grow and expand our horizons.
Famous quotes about adventure are reminders that we should live our life to the fullest and explore the unknown.
- “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” – J.R.R Tolkien
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “The journey matters more than the destination.” – Tony Fahkry
- “I could spend my life arriving each evening in a new city.” – Bill Bryson
- “Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.” – Alexandre Dumas
- “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
- “Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.” – Bob Bitchin
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world the horizon is the greatest.” – Feya Stark
- “Life is full of adventure. There’s no such thing as a clear pathway.” – Guy Laliberte
- “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
- “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
- “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
- “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad, and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
Adventure Quotes With Friends
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
- “Life was meant for big adventures and good friends!” – Unknown
- “Find someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.” – Anonymous
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – A. A. Milne
- “The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.” – Christopher Mccandless
- “You don’t need to fly to the other side of the world to find wilderness and beauty.” – Alastair Humphreys
- “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.” – Trenton Lee Stewart
- “Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure.” – Drew Houston
- “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” – A.A. Milne
- “Go out in the woods, go out. If you don’t go out in the woods, nothing will ever happen, and your life will never begin.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Adventure Time Quotes
We all have our bucket list, but being adventurous even in the smallest acts keeps alive your enthusiasm to live.
So, ready to step out of your comfort zone? So what better way than traveling with friends? A new adventure is all you need to add excitement to your dull life.
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” – Unknown
- “Every day is an adventure, and no two days are ever alike.” – Scott Borchetta
- “Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.” – Alfred North Whitehead
- “No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.” – Lewis Carroll
- “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.” – Ewan Mcgregor
- “Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Kids are curious, and if you don’t lose that, then everything is an adventure.” – Diane Greene
- “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
- “Be careful going in search of adventure – it’s ridiculously easy to find.” – William Least Heat-Moon
- “The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.” – Christopher McCandless
- “Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them.” – Unknown
- “Always there has been an adventure just around the corner…and the world is still full of corners.” – Roy Chapman Andrews
- “Some adventures require nothing more than a willing heart and the ability to trip over the cracks in the world.” – Seanan McGuire
Inspirational Quotes On Adventure
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “Add life to your days, not days to your life.” – Unknown
- “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
- “It’s bad manners to keep an adventure waiting.” – Unknown
- “The world is not in your books and maps; it’s out there.” – Gandalf
- “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
- “There’s only one place I want to go, and it’s to all the places I’ve never been to.” – Nikki Rowe
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.” – Unknown
- “Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Then I realized that to be more alive, I had to be less afraid. So I did it. I lost my fear and gained my whole life.” – Unknown
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the times you spent in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” – David McCullough Jr.
Adventure Quotes To Fuel Your Wanderlust
- “All good things are wild and free.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Make everything an adventure. Otherwise, it will suck.” – Nita Morgan
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
- “The world is big, and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir
- “Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.” – Asian Proverb
- “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” – J.K. Rowling
- “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a top priority.” – Richard Branson
- “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Life is about the adventures you take and the memories you make. So travel often and live life with open eyes and an open heart.” – Katie Grissom
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure.” – Freya Stark
Short Adventure Captions For Instagram
- Every day is a new adventure.
- The world is yours to explore.
- Make your life the best adventure.
- Adventure starts with standing still.
- Life is an adventure. Be an explorer.
- Oh darling. lets be ADVENTURERS.
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself?
- Escape and breathe the air of new places.
- It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
New Adventure Quotes For Travel
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.” – Anonymous
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent upon arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin
- “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “The joy of discoverу is the single most important thing in life. Don’t forget it.” – Unknown
- “One travels to run away from routine, that dreadful routine that kills all imagination and all our capacity for enthusiasm.” – Ella Maillart
- “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless
Which is your favorite road quote? If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.