Looking for some motivation to go for your leg workout? Here I’ve got you some of the best leg day quotes, sayings, and captions to pump up the energy to go and muscle up in your gym.
Legs are the pillar of our body and maintaining stable and toned legs will create a strong foundation for your overall physique and body.
What Is Leg Day?
Those who are regular gymers are well aware of the term “leg day workout”. The term means the day when you exercise and focus on working out your lower body.
There are many leg days workout moves like glutes, hamstrings, jumps, calves, squats, quads, and strengthening exercises.
Thus, Leg Day essentially means undergoing strenuous workouts that will engage in building leg and hip muscles for further strengthening.
Leg day can be harder than usual workout days as it requires a lot more energy as compared to training your upper body.
That is the reason a lot of people always want to skip leg day sessions.
Also See: Squat Quotes
But as we know the leg muscles constitute a very important part of the functioning of the body. Thus as the popular saying goes; “No pain, No gain“.
Go out and conquer your leg day and build your lower body strength!
So well-toned legs help you create good posture and a wonderful personality. All you people training or going to the gym keep hustling and never miss your leg workout.
After my leg workout, I was always quite drained as it required intensity and rigorous training.
And to be honest I often wanted to skip days when my trainer kept my leg workout sessions.
But when I was consistent and disciplined I saw leg workouts immensely helped me strengthen my core, burned more calories, and gave a boost to my full body muscle growth.
These uplifting leg day quotes are great to start your day on a powerful note. Early morning some words of encouragement about workouts for men & women will surely help in achieving your fitness goals.
Top 10 Leg Day Quotes To Hit The Gym
- “Hustle for that muscle.” – Unknown
- “You can’t spell legendary without leg day.” – Unknown
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Unknown
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Leg day is the ultimate test of willpower and determination.” – Unknown
- “If you can walk normally after leg day, then you need to train harder!” – Unknown
- “Leg day is not for the weak-willed, but for those who dare to be great.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is the perfect opportunity to push yourself beyond your limits.” – Unknown
- “Leg day isn’t just about building muscle, it’s about building mental toughness.” – Unknown
- “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you.” – Unknown
Motivational Leg Day Quotes To Pump Up
Running, lunges and squats helped me be more energized, build a better immune system, and made my legs stronger.
As a health enthusiast, I always suggest “never skip your leg days”, as leg training is one of the most important parts of training.
Whether you are low on energy, tired, or just want a cheat day on your leg day, these motivational liners will help you pick your gym bag and hit the gym!
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Leg day is where champions are made.” – Unknown
- “It never gets easier. You just get stronger.” – Unknown
- “If it were easy, everyone would have done it.” – Unknown
- “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Unknown
- “The burn you feel on leg day is the feeling of progress.” – Unknown
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.” – Unknown
- “The pain of leg day is temporary, but the results are forever.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is the ultimate challenge, but the rewards are worth it.” – Unknown
- “Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving out. Keep going!” – Unknown
- “Never skip leg day, it’s the foundation of a strong and balanced physique.” – Unknown
- “Don’t fear leg day, embrace it and watch your strength and confidence soar.” – Unknown
- “There’s more to life than training, but training is what puts more in your life.” – Brooks Kubik
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did.” – Unknown
Best Quotes For Leg Workout Day
Running, jogging, dancing, cycling, or a good walk all are great to develop your leg muscles.
Gluteus Maximus is the largest muscle in the body and the femur in your leg is one of the strongest muscles in the body as well as the largest muscle in the human body.
- “Strong legs, strong mind, strong life.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is not just a workout, it’s a lifestyle.” – Unknown
- “Leg day builds character, discipline, and strength.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is the secret to unlocking your true potential.” – Unknown
- “Your legs are your support system, never neglect them.” – Unknown
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you aren’t begging for rest, then you aren’t training your best.” – Unknown
- “Keep fighting, stay hungry, and take on the world one rep at a time.” – Joey Swoll
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The hardest part of leg day is showing up, but once you do, the rest is easy.” – Unknown
- “Leg day isn’t just about looking good, it’s about feeling good and being strong.” – Unknown
- “Exercise is like an addiction. Once you’re in it, you feel like your body needs it.” – Elsa Pataky
- “Squats are the king of all exercises, they build strength and size in the entire lower body.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is the perfect opportunity to leave your comfort zone and see what you’re truly capable of.” – Unknown
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Funny Leg Day Quotes
After a strenuous leg day workout you will most likely experience delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
You may have pain, soreness, and swollen legs after your leg workouts.
These funny and hilarious leg day quotes will help you cope up with the muscle fatigue and laughter as we all know is the best medicine.
- “After leg day, every step is a mission.” – Unknown
- “After leg day, stairs just aren’t the same.” – Unknown
- “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” – Unknown
- “I got 99 problems and they’re all my sore muscles.” – Unknown
- “Don’t have $100.00 shoes and a 10 cent squat.” – Louie Simmons
- “God rested on the 7th day because the 6th day was leg day.” – Unknown
- “You make my knees weak. Just Kidding. Yesterday was leg day.” – Unknown
- “I am not a zombie. I walk like this because yesterday was leg day.” – Unknown
- “Nothing burns more calories than dancing in 5-inch heels… try it!” – Ariana Grande
- “The soreness after leg day is something non-lifters will never understand.” – Unknown
Inspirational Leg Day Quotes For Bodybuilding
- “Later = Never. Do it now.” – Unknown
- “There is no sweat like leg day sweat!” – Unknown
- “Leg day is where you earn your gains.” – Unknown
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is not a punishment, it’s a privilege.” – Unknown
- “Strong legs are the foundation of a strong body. Unknown
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” – Unknown
- “For some people, leg day is hell. For me, it’s heaven.” – Unknown
- “Your future self will thank you for what you do today.” – Unknown
- “Motivation will get you far. Discipline will get you further.” – Unknown
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” – Unknown
- “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” – Unknown
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
- “Your legs are the engine that powers your body, keep them strong.” – Unknown
- “You have to work out your legs. They’re the ones that carry you around.” – Unknown
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” – Kai Greene
- “You’re going to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look.” – Unknown
- “On the internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty. You figure what this means.” – Unknown
Savage Leg Day Quotes For Workout
- “Be savage, not average.” – Unknown
- “Get up, dress up, show up.” – Unknown
- “Epic results start with reps and sets.” – Unknown
- “Train like a beast. Look like a beauty.” – Unknown
- “You are stronger than you think you are.” – Unknown
- “Leg day separates the boys from the men.” – Unknown
- “Quick results don’t last. Make it a lifestyle.” – Unknown
- “The sweat is the footprints towards a better you.” – Unknown
- “Treat your body like an instrument, not an ornament.” – Gary Thomas
- “If you want to be a well-rounded athlete, leg day is non-negotiable.” – Unknown
Short Leg Day Captions For Instagram
Instagram posts and captions are not only for entertainment but also serves as a great motivation to encourage others to do good.
Having a good leg workout has numerous health benefits including overall fitness, flexibility, alleviate lower back pain, weight loss, makes joint stronger and a lot more.
- “Dream big. Aim high.” – Unknown
- “Ponytail. Beast mode.” – Unknown
- “Less talk, more squat.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is the best day.” – Unknown
- “I like who I am becoming.” – Unknown
- “Life is too short to skip leg day.” – Unknown
- “Strong girls never skip leg days.” – Unknown
- “Leg day is where excuses go to die.” – Unknown
- “The only bad leg day is the one you don’t do.” – Unknown
- “You won’t get the ass you want by sitting on it!” – Unknown
Regular workouts have great advantages, they keep your heart rate up but take some of the impact stress off your body.
It builds endurance, muscle strength, and cardiovascular fitness. So overcome your workout challenges today!
Let us know which of these powerful quotes about leg day workouts inspired you the most.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate and uplift their mood every morning.