Are you skipping your workouts? Then read the best collection of fitness quotes, sayings, and captions to motivate you to push through new levels of strength, wellness, and energy.
Being fit is not only a routine thing but a lifestyle to maintain. And in today’s world where the world is combating viruses and unhealthy lifestyle choices, fitness is the most important thing we should look forward to.
Fitness is not limited to gyms and workouts. It is a broad term that includes mental fitness, physical fitness, and overall well-being.
Mental fitness can only be achieved if your body is functioning well. You can help relax your own mind and eliminate stress by exercising regularly and eating right.
You can be fit with a healthy diet, exercise, and better health and lifestyle choices.
Now, why is it important to stay fit? Fitness through exercise, yoga, gym, or workouts will help you be stronger and more flexible and boosts energy.
It helps you to build your immunity and aids in your weight-loss journey. #FitnessGoals
A regular fitness regime can help you function better mentally and physically and keep diseases at bay.
Though it may seem difficult to start a fitness routine and stick to it, once you are disciplined, the results will transform your life.
I started my fitness journey 8 years back and though the beginning seemed challenging, it changed my mind and body with consistency.
Fitness enthusiasts constantly need to be motivated and stay focused in their endeavors.
So these motivational fitness quotes by famous athletes, sportsmen, and coaches serve as a great reminder to be physically active and maintain a fit body.
Top 10 Fitness Quotes To Inspire You
- “Hustle for that muscle.” – Unknown
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – John Wooden
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.” – Unknown
- “Fitness is not a destination, it is a way of life.” – Unknown
- “Your body can do it. It’s time to convince your mind.” – Unknown
- “What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.” – Unknown
- “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
- “Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.” – Unknown
- “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” – Khloe Kardashian
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Best Fitness Quotes For Motivation
These inspirational quotes by health experts can help us stay motivated and focused on our fitness goals, encourage workouts, and maintain a positive mindset on our fitness journey. #FitnessJourney
- “No pain, no gain.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.” – John Assaraf
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Fred DeVito
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You can have results or excuses. Not both.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “When you hit failure, your workout has just begun.” – Ronnie Coleman
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
- “The gym is not the social club for the fit. It’s a training ground for everyone.” – Unknown
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Famous Quotes About Fitness
To remain fit you can pursue any activity of your choice be it training for a sport, gym, swimming, yoga, running, CrossFit, or exercising which will keep you motivated to train regularly.
If you are looking forward to a fitter body then you need to know how important discipline, willpower, dedication, and determination are to push through a tough workout for your fit physical health.
- “Your body is your weapon. Keep it strong.” – Unknown
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “A strong body makes the mind strong.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses.” – Unknown
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” – Joseph Addison
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michal Joan Bobak
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.” – Ronnie Coleman
- “Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.” – Unknown
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.” – Morihei Ueshiba
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
Fitness Quotes To Inspire You To Workout
These inspirational fitness quotes will give you the adrenaline rush to hit the gym and work hard to pursue fitness as a lifestyle.
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” – Unknown
- “Fitness is not just about the body. It’s also about the mind.” – Unknown
- “The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.” – Richard Marcinko
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
- “The deadlift also serves as a way to train the mind to do things that are hard.” – Mark Rippetoe
- “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” – Roy T. Bennett
Fitness Motivational Quotes To Keep You Going
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.” – Unknown
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
- “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” – Marvin Phillips
- “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
- “Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you’ve got to squeeze your buns. That’s my formula.” – Richard Simmons
Short Fitness Quotes To Hit The Gym
Here is a list of some short quotes on fitness that will encourage you to work out, stay fit, work hard, and always hustle.
- “Commit to be fit.” – Unknown
- “Sweat is fat crying.” – Unknown
- “The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
- “Be stronger than your excuses.” – Unknown
- “Start strong, end stronger.” – Unknown
- “Wake up beauty, it’s time to beast.” – Unknown
- “Exercise is labor without weariness.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The only limits in life are the ones you make.” – Unknown
- “Your health is an investment, not an expense.” – Unknown
- “It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.” – Unknown
- “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” – Vince Lombardi Jr
- “Consistency is more important than perfection.” – Michael Hyatt
- “A fit, healthy body – that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
- “Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable.” – Zig Ziglar
- “One workout at a time. One meal at a time. One day at a time.” – Unknown
- “The journey to stronger muscles passes through sore muscles.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – Unknown
- “Stay active no matter how busy your life is. A quick workout is better than no workout.” – Unknown
Fitness Quotes to Keep You Motivated
Studies suggest being physically active is really beneficial to our bodies.
From improving brain health, helps manage weight, reduces the risk of diseases like diabetes and obesity, strengthens bones and muscles, and improves your ability to do everyday activities.
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?” – Unknown
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
- “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” – Kai Greene
- “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” – Robin Sharma
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” – Andrew Murphy
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
Amazing Fitness Captions For Instagram
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.” – Wayne Dyer
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a bad ass.” – Demi Lovato
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Jillian Michaels
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” – Jerry Dunn
- “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” – The Rock
- “Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.” – Vincent Williams Sr.
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
- “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
More Inspirational Quotes
Regular workouts have great advantages, they keep your heart rate up but take some of the impact stress off your body.
It builds endurance, muscle strength, and cardiovascular fitness. So overcome your workout challenges today!
Let us know which of these powerful quotes about leg day workouts inspired you the most.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate and uplift their mood every morning.