70 Sad Life Quotes On Pain & Love That Will Make You Cry
Looking for quotes about not being sad? We have rounded up the best collection of sad life quotes, sayings, messages, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you not to be sad and low in life.
Life is a series of happy and sad moments. But when you are going a little low on life then all you can do is let go and try and overcome it. The struggle and the sadness will fade off eventually, and things will be better. So try and be in the moment and enjoy life.
Also See: Don’t Be Sad Quotes
Sadness may stem from many causes, it may be due to your breakup, death of a loved one, financial loss, loneliness, depression, disloyalty, disappointment with friends, or any other reason.
If you constantly feel the need to cry and feel alone in all the battles of life, then talk to someone who understands you. With time the feeling of sadness will go, so don’t drown in the dark ocean and feel worthless.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of sad friendship quotes and feeling-down quotes that you can relate to.
Sad Life Quotes And Sayings
- “Sad life is not a bane. Rather it is the thrill.” – Unknown
- “Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them.” – George Eliot
- “Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad.” – Iona Mink
- “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
- “Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.” – Rumi
- “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- “There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.” – Tennessee Williams
- “When you’re happy you enjoy the music. When you’re sad you understand the lyrics.” – Frank Ocean
- “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.” – C.S. Lewis
Really Sad Quotes About Life
A sad life is a feeling or emotion of failure or depression after tragic events. Who feel everything is going downhill and things will never be okay again.
Also See; Feeling Empty Quotes
The sadness, pain, and hurt fills your mind and heart. You feel everything in pointless and you don’t find meaning in anything.
A sense of loneliness, depression, emptiness is there that makes you go numb at times.
- “Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.” – Maxime Lagace
- “My silence spoke a thousand words but you never heard them.” – Unknown
- “Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.” – Veronica Roth
- “No one notices your sadness and tear but they notice your mistake…” – Unknown
- “Remember, when it starts hurting, life is trying to teach you something.” – Unknown
- “You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.” – C.C Aurel
- “Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky
- “The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.” – Unknown
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” – Norman Cousins
- “Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN, because life’s greatest lessons are learned through PAIN.” – Pain
Reality Sad Life Quotes
- “Sometimes loneliness is my good friend.” – Unknown
- “Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.” – Unknown
- “Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.” – Unknown
- “I don’t need drugs. Life is killing me slowly all by itself.” – Unknown
- “Be always gentle, every heart hides wounds that never bleed.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
- “Don’t desire happiness because it creates only unhappiness and nothing else.” – Osho
- “You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.” – Fannie Flagg
- “No one will see your struggles, no one will feel your pain and sorrow but all of them will see your mistakes and never forget it.” – Unknown
- “The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.” – Unknown
- “You see, I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Deep Sad Life Quotes That Are Relatable
Experiencing sorrow or unhappiness in life is disheartening. It takes away your smile and zeal to live. But daily feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or unworthiness should not consume you.
Also See: Depression Quotes
You need to snap out of the low mood and take charge of life again. These sad life sayings may provide some comfort and camaraderie to you when you need it the most.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of feeling down quotes and feeling sad quotes that you can relate to.
- “Let it all go, see what stays.” – Unknown
- “My sadness is due to the people around me.” – Unknown
- “Life is made of so many partings welded together.” – Charles Dickens
- “Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistakes.” – Anonymous
- “Once the heart gets too heavy with pain, people don’t cry. They just turn silent. Completely silent.” – Unknown
- “Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could’ve been.” – Stephanie Smith
- “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – J.K. Rowling
- “If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn’t be filled?” – Jodi Picoult
- “Are you ever unable to listen to a certain song or artist because there’s a lot of memories attached to it and if you do all the memories will come back and you’ll be really sad.” – Unknown
Sad Life Quotes About Life And Pain
When you are emotionally hurt, you experience emotional and mental pain. This may be due to your break-up or on losing your loved one to death.
Also See: Pain Sad Quotes
It may be your failed marriage, or struggling relationship which has come to end, or loss of a loved one to death which is very hurting, there can be many reasons for your sorrow.
Sometimes the pain is unbearable, but with time the pain will fade away and you will find the light.
- “I love you” is not the same without you.” – Sahil Shyam
- “One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside.” – John Lennon
- “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.” – Tupac Shakur
- “There is no greater sorrow than to recall, in misery, the time when we were happy.” – Dante Aligheri
- “Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family.” – Jerry B. Jenkins
- “There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.” – Steve Maraboli
- “It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” – Ella Harper
- “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” – Christopher Morley
- “When I realize we will not be together, the pain and sorrow flooded my heart and I am drowning still.” – Unknown
- “It’s sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way—cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain.” – Jennifer Aniston
Sad Life Quotes That Will Make You Cry
- “All the clouds in me are raining.” – R.H. Sin
- “I have cried because of one reason that is YOU.” – Unknown
- “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “When life is sad, you blame. When it is happy you take credit.” – Unknown
- “I just want day where it feels like I’m not falling apart anymore.” – Unknown
- “Pain changes people, some become rude, and some become silent.” – Unknown
- “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” – Joshua Wisenbaker
- “When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.” – Joe King
- “Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?” – Anita Room
- “Sometimes you got to hurt something to help something. Sometimes you have to plow under one thing in order for something else to grow.” – Ernest J. Gaines
Sad Life Quotes To Get You Through Pain
- “Some days it takes a lot of work to be okay.” – Unknown
- “I missed those days when my smile was real.” – Unknown
- “Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside?” – Unknown
- “I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t wanna remember….” – Unknown
- “Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.” – Unknown
- “The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “The worst feeling in life is not being lonely; it’s being forgotten by the one person you could never forget.” – Rahul Rawat
- “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” – Chester Minnit
- “Do you ever want to say something that’s pissing you off but you know it’ll start an argument so you leave it and let it kill you inside.” – Unknown
- “Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence & absence to value presence.” – Abhysheq Shukla
More Sad Quotes
The best we can do for someone who is sad and in pain is to support them and cherish the sweet memories of old times.
Don’t forget to check out sad quotes and when things fall apart quotes if you are heartbroken.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr, And Twitter to spread smiles.