Looking for famous quotes about having beauty with brains? We have rounded up the best collection of beauty and brains quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, (with images and pictures) to appreciate inner beauty and intellect of women.
The phrase beauty with brains means that you are attractive, beautiful, and intelligent. However, labelling a woman ‘beauty with brains’ can never be seen as a compliment, because it limits, and stereotypes a woman.
A lot of people are of the mindset that a beautful girl cannot be intelligent. But the belief is so wrong. Women are beautiful, smart, and highy intelligent.
Though beauty and good looks give you a good personality and makes you look attractive, but having brains and intelligence is what will help you life.
Also See: Being Beautiful Quotes
When you are intelligent and embrace yourself, you feel confident and believe in yourself. You can deal with anything life throws at you. Strong, independent women are classy and make a place for themselves everywhere.
Real beauty is strength on mind, soul, and body. Hope these inpirational being brains and beauty quotes motivate you to boost your inner beauty.
Best Beauty And Brains Quotes
- “Brains last, beauty doesn’t.” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
- “Beauty is nothing without brains & heart.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “Many complain of their looks, but none of their brains.” – Proverb
- “Beauty, brains, and a complete psycho. My dream girl.” – Rene Balcer
- “All beauty comes from beautiful blood and a beautiful brain.” – Walt Whitman
- “My wife, ladies and gentlemen. Beauty, brains, and now brawn.” – Richelle Mead
- “When your beauty blends with intelligence, you become invincible.” – Utibe Samuel Mbom
- “Girls with the beauty-and-brains thing going on are the most intimidating girls in the world.” – Susane Colasanti
- “The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.” – Mark Twain
- “The true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination.” – Prabal Gurung
- “It is better to have brains than beauty. In today’s world beauty is nothing. Everybody sees the knowledge you have, the confidence you have.” – Unknown
- “The ugliest thing in the world is a beautiful woman without the brains or courage to know that [beauty] is nothing more than an accident.” – Charlie Fletcher
- “For years I stopped reading beauty magazines because I couldn’t look at one without wanting to blow my brains out. How can those women look so good?” – Jamie Lee Curtis
- “Art is not the application of a canon of beauty but what the instinct and the brain can conceive beyond any canon. When we love a woman we don’t start measuring her limbs.” – Pablo Picasso
Famous Beauty With Brains Quotes
- “Beauty is nothing without brains.” – Unknown
- “Beauty and brains, pleasure and usability – they should go hand in hand.” – Donald Norman
- “Doors open because you’re beautiful, but I wouldn’t cultivate beauty to the exclusion of brains.” – Tia Carrere
- “The reason that the all-American boy prefers beauty to brains is that he can see better than he can think.” – Farrah Fawcett
- “Men? They start with beauty, end up by Brain. They surrender to beauty which is a combination of excellent brain.” – Lity Munshi
- “It has always been preferable to attribute a woman’s success to her beauty rather than to her brains, to reduce her to the sum of her sex life.” – Stacy Schiff
- “What I loved about ‘Summer’ was that they were these four bright kids with a wonderful future. In a way, she was the one with the brains, and then you have the beauty queen and the jock and the introvert.” – Kevin Williamson
- “We are often told we can’t have brains and beauty, and I really hope that my message is that you can put on that red lip and curl your hair and put on that power dress – you don’t have to sacrifice one for the other.” – Tyra Banks
- “Women can be beautiful and smart. They just choose to play down their intelligence so they can survive and get along with others during the times in history when women didn’t have equal rights, couldn’t speak out, and were considered property.” – Kailin Gow
- “Beauty is an asset, just like physical prowess, charisma, brains or emotional intelligence. The key with any gift is in the way that you use it. It doesn’t define you as a person. Rather, it’s an asset to be used judiciously and with an understanding of how it is just a small part of who you are.” – Dale Archer
Quotes About Beauty And Brains
- “Keep brains and beauty on.” – Unknown
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
- “Beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal.” – Unknown
- “Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin.” – Unknown
- “What good is a beautiful dame with a Rolls-Royce frame, and a Volkswagen brain?” – J-Ro
- “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.” – Unknown
- “We must take care of our minds because we cannot benefit from beauty when our brains are missing.” – Euripides
- “Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don’t see somebody’s brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing.” – James Caan
- “The Fox News anchors are lovely. They have an incredible combination of brains and beauty. And I think that’s one of the reasons people love watching them and listening to them.” – Megyn Kelly
- “You should remember that though another may have more money, beauty, and brains than you, when it comes to the rarer spiritual values such as charity, self-sacrifice, honor, nobility of heart, you have an equal chance with everyone to be the most beloved and honored of all people.” – Archibald Rutledge
Top Beauty With A Brain Quotes
- “Keep brains and beauty on.” – Unknown
- “Half of her beauty is her brain.” – Unknown
- “What is beauty if the brain is empty.” – Unknown
- “Beautiful women with intellect deserve everything.” – Unknown
- “Beauty gets the attention, Personality gets the heart.” – Unknown
- “All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.” – Unknown
- “Attitude, knowledge and skills are the best foundation of real beauty.” – Unknown
- “It’s sad that we live in a world where looking good gets you further in life than being intelligent.” – Unknown
- “She is a bubble of joy like a sunflower in the gloomy sky. Strong, kind, brave, independent and at times shy. No matter what life gives, chin is always high. She speaks her mind, no games no tactics. Her pen weaves great tales. A woman with beauty and brains.” – Vrishali
- “We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.” – Patricia Sun
More Inspirational Quotes
Somewhere beauty and brains go together; beauty is not only matter of the face. Physical beauty only refers to physical appearance instead inner beauty refers to the person’s creativity. Here the brain is not only about knowledge and talent.
Let us know which of the above amazing quotations on beauty with brains you resonate the most with? If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.