75 Value Quotes About Principles Of Life (Ethics)
I’ve rounded up the best collection of value quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions, and status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to always lead a life of integrity, principles, and honesty.
Values are the beliefs and principles that guide and shape an individual’s behavior and actions.
Examples of values include honesty, integrity, respect, fairness, responsibility, and compassion.
These values serve as the guiding principles that inform our choices and shape our relationships with others. They are the things that we believe are most important and that give our lives meaning and purpose.
Throughout history, many notable figures have spoken about the importance of values and the role they play in shaping our lives.
Inspirational quotes about values often reflect the wisdom and insights of these individuals, offering guidance and inspiration for those who seek to make a positive impact on the world.
Top 10 Quotes About Values
- “Never compromise your values.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Values offer focus amidst the chaos.” – Glenn C. Stewart
- “Every second is of infinite value.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.” – Dalai Lama
- “Good values are like a magnet – they attract good people.” – John Wooden
- “When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” – Roy E. Disney
- “The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.” – Jim Rohn
- “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” – Ayn Rand
- “If you don’t stick to your values when they are being tested, they’re not values, they’re hobbies.” – Job Stewart
Famous Value Quotes About Life
- “You’re only as good as your values.” – Herb Brooks
- “Our value is the sum of our values.” – Joseph Batten
- “People who have no values have no value.” – Burton Hill
- “Values reflect what is important to the way you live and work.” – Anonymous
- “A core value is a principle without which life wouldn’t be worth living.” – Dave Logan
- “You value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
- “Focus not on doing less or doing more, but on doing what you value.” – Gretchen Rubin
- “Increase your value or someone else with more value will decrease your time.” – Unknown
- “A value driven life minimises limitations and maximises achievements.” – Tandar Tanavoli
- “Work needs to be a reflection of your social values. You are how you work!” – Leigh Steinberg
- “A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Values are like lighthouses; they are signals giving us direction, meaning, and purpose.” – Unknown
- “The secret to achieving inner peace lies in understanding our inner core values.” – Hyrum W. Smith
- “When you are led by values, it doesn’t cost your business, it helps your business.” – Jerry Greenfield
- “The value of life is not based on how long we live, but how much we contribute to others in our society.” – Buddha
- “Whatever things you go through, you stay true to who you are and your core values.” – Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
- “Peace of mind comes when your life is in harmony with true principles and values and in no other way.” – Stephen Covey
- “Values are the shields that you carry throughout life and they protect you from whatever life throws at you.” – Queen Rania of Jordan
- “Focus on making choices to lead your life that aligns with your core values in the most purposeful way possible.” – Roy T Bennett
- “Every place has some values associated with it. If your values don’t match those of the people living in your city or town, you might eventually feel helpless and inadequate.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
Insightful Quotes About Personal Values
- “Your personal core values define who you are.” – Tony Hsieh
- “Just be yourself and stay true to your core values.” – Ben Quayle
- “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.” – Roy E. Disney
- “All fine architectural values are human values, else not valuable.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Your personal values are the soul of your life, they drive your behavior.” – Rajendra Muthye
- “Your core values are the deeply held beliefs that authentically describe your soul.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Life is too short and too precious to waste it living out someone else’s values. We must find our own.” – John Norman
- “Living with integrity means… behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “A highly developed values system is like a compass. It serves as a guide to point you in the right direction when you are lost.” – Idowu Koyenika
- “Personal leadership is the process of keeping your vision and values before you and aligning your life to be congruent with them.” – Stephen Covey
- “Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment you’ll have much to live for.” – Ralph Marston
- “When making a decision, big or small, choose in favor of your values. Your values will always point you to the life that holds the most meaning and happiness.” – Rob Kaiser
- “Dedicate yourself to a core set of values. Without them, you will never be able to find personal fulfillment, and you will never be able to lead effectively.” – Kenneth I Chenault
Inspirational Value Of A Person Quotes
- “Only loss teaches us about the value of things.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
- “It’s not important who values you. It’s important how you value yourself.” – Unknown
- “We are all born as empty vessels which can be shaped by moral values.” – Jerry Springer
- “Values can’t just be words on a page. To be effective they must shape action.” – Jeffrey R. Immelt
- “If people believe they share values with a company they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- “Be a living expression of you values, wear them, speak them, make decisions aligned with them.” – Anon
- “If we lose our human values by having everything mechanized, then machines will dictate our lives.” – Dalai Lama
- “I never wanted to be on any billionaires list. I never define myself by net worth. I always try to define myself by my values.” – Howard Schultz
- “Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.” – Sai Baba
- “Give importance for every person in your life… because everyone has their own value, once you miss them they never come back.” – Unknown
- “Your core values act like your internal compass which navigates the course of your life. If you compromise your core values, you go nowhere.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Your values are embedded within you irrespective of whether you discover them or not. Even if you never find them, they still govern your life.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
- “Great values are built on strong moral foundations. Men become great when they allow these values to take root within their souls and live by them.” – Lincoln Patz
- “An apology doesn’t mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that the value of your relationship is more important than your own ego.” – Erich Maria Remarque
Best Quotes On Values For Life
- “Great people have great values and great ethics.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “The cultivation of human values alone is education.” – Sathya Sai Baba
- “I had chosen to use my work as a reflection of my values.” – Sidney Poitier
- “Your attitude is an expression of your values and expectations.” – Zabid Abas
- “When your values are clear to you, making decisions become easier.” – Unknown
- “Good moral values are mostly molded from a place where love, faith, and hope exist.” – Arsenio V. Manalo Jr
- “What is important is to have values in life. What’s important is how you are, not how you look.” – Valeria Mazza
- “Values are like fingerprints. Nobodies are the same but you leave them all over everything you do.” – Elvis Presley
- “You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.” – Gilbert Baker
- “Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts. Right thoughts produce right actions.” – Mark Richardson
- “Our mission and core values drive our culture and are the foundation of our practice. We measure each decision against these standards.” – Chris Hanslik
- “You just decide what your values are in life and what you are going to do, and then you feel like you count, and that makes life worth living. It makes my life meaningful.” – Annie Lennox
- “I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me those are traditional values.” – Ellen Degeneres
- “A mission statement is not something you write overnight but fundamentally, your mission statement becomes your constitution, the solid expression of your vision and values. It becomes the criterion by which you measure everything else in your life.” – Stephen Covey
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Whether one is seeking inspiration, guidance, or a reminder of what truly matters, there is a wealth of quotes about values that offer wisdom and encouragement.
These quotes remind us of the importance of living in accordance with our values, and they serve as a powerful reminder of why values are and always will be a crucial aspect of who we are and what we stand for.
Don’t forget to read self-inspirational quotes and self-motivational quotes for daily positive reminders to start your day!
Which of these thought-provoking quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.