70 I Hate My Life Quotes & Images That You Can Relate To
Looking for quotes about hating your life? We have rounded up the best collection of I hate my life quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, one-liners(with images and pictures) to relieve your pain and sadness.
Also See: Feeling Empty Quotes
There are times in life when we really feel sad, helpless, and totally miserable with ourselves and the people around. You may feel quite worthless when you are struggling through some of the worst phases of your life.
That might be due to a breakup, financial crisis, relationship issues or past trauma. But whatever the case may be you should have faith in yourself, and the courage to start afresh and keep moving forward.
Also See: Death Quotes
These quotes are not to make you feel sad, but to make you realize that pain and hardships are the reality of life and we all need to face them and come out strong.
You may resonate with these I hate life quotes, and realize that you are not alone feeling this emotion, there are a lot of people who might feel the same.
Don’t forget to read our quotes on depression and sad I want to die quotes about losing hope.
I Hate My Life Quotes
- “I have no life.”
- “I just hate my life.”
- “I want to run away.”
- “I’m slowly giving up.”
- “I absolutely hate my life.”
- “I miss the old, happy me…”
- “I hide my pain with a smile.”
- “I am not living. I am surviving.”
- “I don’t want to be me anymore.”
- “I hate everything about my life.”
- “My life is just one big heavy sigh.”
- “I hate my life because it is empty.”
- “Are you living or are you existing?”
- “I hate my life, because my life is you…”
- “Wake up -> Pretend I’m okay -> Sleep.”
Sad I Just Hate My Life Quotes
- “It is better to be alone than in bad company.”
- “I hate my life, and everybody thinks I’m happy.”
- “I don’t hate you but you are the Monday of my life.”
- “I hate that moment when my anger turn into tears.”
- “I hate my life. I just want to end…. Really I’m ending!”
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear.”- Coretta Scott King
- “Dear death! I’m waiting for you…. Come and hug me…”
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Coretta Scott King
- “The opposite of love is not hate. It is fear.” – Gary Zukav
- “The opposite of love is not hate, but power.” – C. S. Lewis
- “I hate my life because no one understands my feelings….”
- “I’m not even a person anymore. I’m just stress and sadness.”
- “I hate how I’m feeling. I feel alone, unwanted, and forgotten.”
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.”- Elie Wiesel
- “The opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”- Elie Wiesel
Depressing Quotes About Hating Life
- “I feel like I’m waiting on something that isn’t going to happen.”
- “The opposite of faith is not heresy but indifference.”- Elie Wiesel
- “Dear death please come in to my life. I’m always waiting for you….”
- “I don’t need you to light up my world. Just sit with me in the dark.”
- “I’ve learned more from pain than I could’ve ever learned from pleasure.”
- “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.”- Caskie Stinnett
- “I can’t stand it to think my life is going so fast and I’m not really living it.”
- “I hate you because I will wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn’t enough.”
- “I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.”
- “Now I’m wearing this smile that I don’t believe in. Inside I feel like screaming.”
- “Maybe its not life that sucks. Maybe its just the people you let in your life that suck.”
- “I just hate my life sometimes too much where I make a wish to end my careless life.”
- “I hate: my eyes, my hair, my nose, my smile, my stomach, my things, my life, myself.”
- “Everyone tells me I’ve changed but the truth is I’ve stopped living my life their way….”
- “When I die, I want my tombstone to offer free WiFi, just so people will visit more often.”
I Hate This Life Quotes & Sayings
- “All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it’s killing me inside.”
- “I felt for my crime a just terror; I looked on my life with hate, and my passion with horror.”
- “All my life I have had a choice of hate and love. I chose love and I am here.”- A. R. Rahman
- “Two farewell gifts,” Sadie muttered, “from two gorgeous guys. I hate my life.”- Rick Riordan
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “My life’s motto is ‘Do my best, so that I can’t blame myself for anything’.” – Magdalena Neuner
- “I just hate this time in my life. I don’t hate my life because life is beautiful, I just hate this part.”
- “I need a big change in my life soon because I’m sick and tired of this same old routine everyday.”
- “My mission: To be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.”
- “I hate my life, and I cried every night…but I still wake up every morning with a smile on my face….”
- “I realized that cutting some people from my life does not mean I hate them, it simply means, I respect me.”
- “All is going well, very well, I couldn’t ask for anything better— So why do I hate my life?” – Orson Scott Card
- “I hate my life and I have nobody that I am close with… I just cry alone. I want to end my life but I can’t do it.”
- “There was three or four years of my life where I hated myself and you know, would have quite happily ended it.”
- “They tell me to smile, laugh and exercise more and I will feel better but the more I smile the more my soul dies inside.”
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I think I am going to kill myself… maybe not today, or next week, or even next year. But I can feel it. I will end my life, on my own terms.”
- “I hate my life. I’m at the point where I want to hear about other people’s lives. it’s like switching from fiction to biography.” – Don DeLillo
- “Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run. They’re here, dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.”
- “I hate my life…I hate my dream…I hate my blood…but I love my heart…but I love my soul…but I love myself…coz you love me.” – Starfire
- “In health we’re doing the digestive system. We each got assigned a topic for an oral report. I got the small intestine. I swear to god I hate my life.” – Lynda Barry
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
- “I just hate plugs. It just doesn’t seem entertaining to me. I’ve never plugged anything in my life on a talk show ever. I understand people use that vehicle. It’s just not very entertaining.” – Norm MacDonald
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”- Elie Wiesel
- “So many people from my past taught me that it’s not everyone that’s in my life wants to see me achieve my goals and be great But I thank God they’re no longer in my life because I moved on a long time ago. Welcome to my present.”
- “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I can’t take it anymore. The waiting. The wanting. Something inside me snaps. I hate myself. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can’t count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be.” – Susane Colasanti
- “I hate my stomach and my thighs. I hate my hair and my teeth. I hate how my clothes look on me. I hate my voice. I hate how I talk to people. I hate my personality. I hate that everything gets to me. I hate that I care way too much. I hate that I’m never smart enough. I hate that I’m not enough for anyone. I hate that I can’t trust anybody. I just want to be everything that I’m not.”
- “Nobody knows the real me. Nobody knows how many times I’ve cried in my room when nobody was watching. Nobody knows how many times I’ve lost hope, how many times I’ve been let down. Nobody knows how many times I’ve felt like I’m about to snap, but I just don’t, for the sake of others. Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head when I’m sad, how horrible they truly are. Nobody. Knows. Me.”
- “My silence means I am tired of fighting and now there is nothing left to fight for. My silence means I am tired of explaining my feelings to you, but now I don’t have the energy to explain them anymore. My silence means I have adapted to the changes in my life and I don’t want to complain. My silence means I am on a self healing process and I am trying to forget everything I ever wanted from you. My silence means I am just trying to move on gracefully with all my dignity.” – Aarti Khurana
More Inspirational Quotes
If you’re looking for ideas on how to get unstuck from this hating your life feeling, here are some tips.
Life is too precious to succumb to your feelings. Always give yourself and life another chance because things may seem very dark but with time the light will dawn and you will find yourself in a better state. Life is as beautiful as we make it, so live your life fully before one day we die.
Let us know which of the above hate life quotes and sayings you resonate the most with? If you have a relatable sad quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of feeling-down quotes and sad quotes that you can relate to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., who might be going through some tough time.