Read the best Ruth Langmore quotes and one-liners from your favorite drama Ozark.
Ruth Langmore is a character portrayed by actress Julia Garner in the popular Netflix series “Ozark.”
She is popular for her sharp wit, resilience, and unwavering determination which make her a fan favorite.
One of Ruth’s defining characteristics is her unapologetic bluntness and no-nonsense attitude. Her straightforward and sarcastic language, adds charm to her dialogue.
Ruth’s one-liners are laced with sharp sarcasm, profanity, and a touch of dark humor, highlighting her tough exterior and street smarts.
One of the remarkable aspects of Ruth’s character is her resilience. Despite facing numerous challenges and setbacks, she consistently demonstrates her ability to adapt and survive.
Top 10 Ruth Langmore Quotes
- “Shut your nugget mouth and get the hell out.” – Ruth Langmore
- “What you got ain’t a disability, just poor judgment.” – Ruth Langmore
- “If you want to stop me, you’re going to have to… kill me!” – Ruth Langmore
- “If I was kidding, I would’ve said you’re witty and handsome.” – Ruth Langmore
- “If you’re a killer, then I’m Snow White, and I don’t see any dwarves around.” – Ruth Langmore
- “Look, I know I kissed you last night, but it’s ‘cause I thought I was gonna die.” – Ruth Langmore
- “You know, Wyatt, in our world, it’s good to be one of the smart ones. Remember that, okay?” – Ruth Langmore
- “Listen, Martin, wouldn’t you agree it’s always a good idea to keep your friends close and your enemies closer?” – Ruth Langmore
- “Tell me, why do rich folks need so much money spent on them before they’ll even think about going in their own pocket?” – Ruth Langmore
- “Now, they’re about to be running here, and when they do, you’re gonna tell them exactly what you told me, or I’ll shoot you.” – Ruth Langmore
Best Ruth Langmore Quotes From Ozark
- “You owe me a job.” – Ruth Langmore
- I Don’t Know Sht About Fu. – Ruth Langmore
- “You’re really willing to get me killed?” – Ruth Langmore
- “Lord help me… if you eat all my pringles.” – Ruth Langmore
- “I only saw the one who pointed the gun at me.” – Ruth Langmore
- “Why would they make DEFCON1 worse than DEFCON 5?” – Ruth Langmore
- “That’s why I’m bringing on Rachel as a partner. It’ll be her name on everything.” – Ruth Langmore
- “The last time I spoke to a lawyer, she waterboarded me. Not really my kind of people.” – Ruth Langmore
- “Every time I check the money, there’s less of it. The stacks are half of what they were a month ago.” – Ruth Langmore
- “I’m sorry it didn’t go well with the sheriff the other day. I…I just don’t do well with authority figures.” – Ruth Langmore
- “And just what do you expect me to do here? First of all, go ahead and follow the money if you want, ‘cause it ain’t gonna lead you nowhere.” – Ruth Langmore
Famous Quotes From Ruth Langmore
- “I’m not a welfare bum.” – Ruth Langmore
- “How about I pop those ts and squeeze out the silicon.” – Ruth Langmore
- “Is that my fault that you can’t communicate… with your wife?” – Ruth Langmore
- “How’s about instead of sn’ on me, you get your own house in order?” – Ruth Langmore
- “Y’all need to have a story. For instance, old autie just left me a whole bundle and she dropped dead and yadda yadda yadda.” – Ruth Langmore
Ozark Drama Series – Conclusion
Ozark is an American drama series created by Bill Dubuque and Mark Williams for Netflix.
The classic drama is centered around a financial planner Marty Byrde, who becomes entangled in a dangerous web of money laundering for a Mexican drug cartel.
Ruth Langmore, a feisty and resourceful local criminal, plays a key role in the high-stakes game of survival and power dynamics.
The first season was released on July 21, 2017; the second season was released on August 31, 2018; and the third season was released on March 27, 2020.
The first three seasons are 10 episodes each. In June 2020, the series was renewed for a fourth and final season consisting of 14 episodes released in 2 parts.
And from her memorable one-liners to her insightful remarks, Ruth Langmore leaves an indelible mark on the viewers.