I have rounded up the best sorry quotes, sayings, messages, and status to help you find the right words to express your sincere apology to seek forgiveness.
Apologizing is an essential aspect of human interaction, as it allows individuals to acknowledge and take responsibility for their mistakes or wrongdoings.
Apologies are powerful tools for resolving conflicts, restoring relationships, and rebuilding trust.
When done sincerely and appropriately, apologies can make a significant impact on the parties involved and can lead to a positive outcome.
“I am sorry” may be the toughest three words to say, but they can heal wounded hearts and relations.
Related: Apology Quotes for Her
Admitting your faults and realizing your mistake is the first step towards making things right with someone.
Saying sorry is not always easy, but it can go a long way in repairing damaged relationships and restoring trust.
These “I’m sorry” quotes and messages will help you apologize to your friends, family, and loved ones, in a way that reflects how you truly feel and express your feelings.
Top 10 I’m Sorry Quotes
- “Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.” – Robert Half
- “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.” – Chris Kurtz
- “The best way to have the last word is to apologize.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
- “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
- “I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.” – Erwin Schrodinger
- “An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.” – Lynn Johnston
- “Proper apologies have three parts: 1) What I did was wrong. 2) I feel bad that I hurt you. 3) How do I make this better?” – Randy Pausch
Best Quotes About Being Sorry
- “Apologies bring people together.” – Nick Smith
- “I’m sorry you’re angry” is NOT an apology.” – Lisa Lutz
- “I am sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me.” – Unknown
- “Friends are God’s apology for relations.” – Hugh Kingsmill
- “It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do.” – Joe Nichols
- “He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent.” – Seneca
- “Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.” – Jerome Isaac Friedman
- “I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
- “So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.” – Bob Dylan
- “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tryon Edwards
- “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.” – Kevin Hancock
- “Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action.” – Stella Young
- “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.” – Donald L. Hicks
- “An apology given just to appease one’s conscience is self-serving and better left unspoken!” – Evinda Lepins
- “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.” – Toba Beta
- “Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.” – Cristina Orante
- “It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.” – Greg LeMond
- “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
Relationship Sorry Quotes & Messages
Life is all about relationships. Relationships are complicated and need to be handled with care and love.
If you have hurt your loved ones or misbehaved with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or anyone, simplify it with a genuine Sorry.
At times, we might feel too proud or stubborn to apologize, or we may worry that saying sorry will make us appear weak or vulnerable.
However, refusing to apologize or making half-hearted apologies can often do more harm than good. It can escalate conflicts, damage trust, and create more resentment and hurt feelings.
Heartfelt apologies can help in reconciliation and strengthing of your bonds.
- “I’m so sorry. Please forgive me!!” – Unknown
- “Sorry, I’m late. I got here as soon as I wanted to.” – Unknown
- “Don’t be sorry. I trusted you, my fault not yours.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry. Now my only hope is that he will accept that.” – Unknown
- “SORRY I am not PERFECT but I am definitely not FAKE!” – Unknown
- “Please come back. I am sorry about what happened before.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry if I ever contributed to the suffering of your heart.” – Unknown
- “You could hurt my feelings and I’d still be the one that says sorry to you.” – Unknown
- “My heart beats only for you, please be merciful and forgive me. I love you.” – Unknown
- “I know that it will not be normal right away, but I will keep trying until it is.” – Unknown
- “Truly saying sorry is never easy to do, and when you are, you just hope it’s not too late.” – Justin Tranter
- “I am so sorry for letting you down. I will do whatever it takes to make you want to stay with me.” – Unknown
- “My love, I’m sorry I’ve been distant lately. There is no other place I’d rather be than here with you.” – Unknown
- “Words cut deep. I shouldn’t speak when I’m that angry. Please know that I didn’t mean what I said.” – Unknown
- “Although I know that you would never cheat on me, my jealousy got the better of me I am sorry, my love.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry for being jealous. It’s just that I’m afraid of losing the best thing to have ever happened to me…” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry I don’t make you happy; I’m sorry for being sensitive. I’m sorry I’m not good enough for you.” – Unknown
- “I know that I ruined your trust of me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions.” – Unknown
- “I blame myself for putting on the deception that I was trustworthy. You deserve so much better from me.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry for letting my silly pride get in the way of our relationship. The last thing I want to do is make you unhappy.” – Unknown
Sorry Love Quotes To Ask For Forgiveness
- “I’m sorry” just isn’t enough but it’s all I have.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry, dear. I never meant to push you away.” – Unknown
- “For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for everything.” – Clint Eastwood
- “I’m sorry for being rude, mean, and downright ugly.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry. You know that I am nothing without you.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry for everything and all the times I made you cry.” – Unknown
- “From the bottom of my heart. I am so sorry for hurting you.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry for walking out on you instead of hearing you out.” – Unknown
- “When I say to you that I am sorry, I am also saying that I love you.” – Unknown
- “My dear girlfriend, I hope you are as forgiving as you are beautiful.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” – Beth Revis
- “I’m sorry for my attitude. I guess I’m just deathly afraid of losing you.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry for the things I said to trigger this mood of yours. I love you.” – Unknown
- “Be aware of how much you say sorry. Most of the time, you don’t need to.” – Unknown
- “You know you’re not sorry if you cheated you’re just sorry you got caught.” – Unknown
- “Forgive me for my shortcomings. Forgive me for my poor choice of words.” – Unknown
- “If only I could turn back the hands of time, maybe you would still be mine.” – Unknown
- “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.” – Robert Brault
I’m Sorry Quotes & Texts To Apologize
- “Apologies require vulnerability.” – Jennifer Thomas
- “I’m sorry I know it is hard to forgive me.” – Unknown
- “Everything is my fault, I’ll take all the blame.” – Nirvana
- “Saying sorry and being sorry is not the same thing.” – Unknown
- “I’m so sorry I pushed you away when I needed you most.” – Unknown
- “When I say, ‘I’m sorry,’ it’s because I regret something.” – Luis Suarez
- “Let us forgive each other — only then will we live in peace.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Just know that I will be waiting for you until you forgive me. I’m sorry.” – Unknown
- “Apologies don’t mean anything if you keep doing what you’re sorry for.” – Unknown
- “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive.” – Unknown
- “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.” – Unknown
- “Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God.” – Jim Elliot
- “It is incredible how many hurts can be healed by the two words, ‘I’m sorry.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Apology makes you self responsible while excuse makes you undependable.” – Prabakaran Thirumalai
Saying Sorry Quotes To Express Your Regret
- “I’m trying, I love you, and I’m sorry.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry and desperately need your forgiveness.” – Unknown
- “I am so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.” – Unknown
- “I am sorry so sorry, I wish I could go back and change this.” – Thomas Williams
- “If I’ve done anything I’m sorry for, I’m willing to be forgiven.” – Edward N. Westcott
- “You must tell me SORRY who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology.” – Vivien Leigh
- “I’m sorry you’re hurting, I wish I could take every ounce of pain you feel. I love you, always.” – Unknown
- “I’m Sorry If I hurt you… But I want you to know this I love you…I really really do. I’m sorry.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry for hurting you. I know I did. But I want you to know, I still love you. Always did.” – Anonymous
- “I’m so sorry about all you’re going through, but I’m not sorry that it brought you to me.” – Lisa Brown Roberts
- “I’m Sorry “My dear Lovely friend, I apologize for hurting you. Please forgive me for the one last time.” – Unknown
- “I feel bad for making you sad. I feel guilty for making you question my intentions. I am sorry, baby, please forgive me.” – Unknown
- “Maybe my words “I am sorry”, do not mean that much to you now, but I am truly regretting what I have done. Please forgive me!” – Unknown
- “Please understand. Please forgive me. I prayed every day for you to be alive until hope became painful. Don’t hate me. I still love you. ” – Lauren Oliv
- “Hope you’ll forgive me, never meant wrong. Tried to be patient, but waited too long. But I would’ve came back. But I would’ve came back for you.” – Drake
Heartfelt Quotes About Being Sorry
- “Sorry, mom. Sorry, God.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt You.” – Kiera Cass
- “I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment in your life.” – Unknown
- “Sorry doesn’t prove anything unless you mean it.” – Unknown
- “Fools say sorry wise men will prove they are sorry.” – Unknown
- “I can’t express my feelings except to say; I’m really sorry.” – Unknown
- “You must forgive me, for I struggled only for you.” – Emily Jane Bronte
- “A sincere apology is analogous to authentic repentance.” – R. Alan Woods
- “Apologizing for what you feel is like apologizing for being real.” – Unknown
- “I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry.” – William J. Clinton
- “Sorry’ isn’t a synonym for ‘guilty.’ It’s a way to say you’re listening.” – Martina Boone
- “The word sorry has a deep meaning. A one sorry can make peace in all people.” – Unknown
- “Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.” – Unknown
- “I ask for your forgiveness. I feel so miserable that it’s difficult even to say sorry.” – Hwang Woo Suk
- “Sorry’s not good enough. When something’s broken, sorry can never bring it back.” – Kenneth Eade
- “Saying I’m sorry doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.” – Unknown
- “I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.” – Claire London
- “The phrase “I’m sorry” is not a magic eraser. It is only a small dose of medicating relief for a broken heart.” – Unknown
- “Pride and ego make a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question… so break ‘yo’self’!” – T.F. Hodge
- “Apology reminds us that each person, including ourselves, deserves to be respected and treated fairly.” – Beverly Engel
Some more quotes which You May Like;
At times, offering an apology can be difficult and uncomfortable, especially when one’s pride is at stake.
However, a well-timed and well-delivered apology can be the difference between maintaining or losing a valuable relationship.
It takes courage to acknowledge one’s mistakes and make amends, but it is a necessary step toward self-improvement and growth.
These heart-touching feeling sorry paragraphs, love letters, quotes, texts, and messages may help you to convey your feelings of regret to her and sort things out in your favor.
You can copy and paste these long paragraphs or letters to simply say ‘I am sorry’ to your loved ones for your mistakes.
If you relate to these apology paragraphs, quotes and messages feel free to share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.