Explore and enjoy the Blood In Blood Out quotes, lines, and dialogues on brotherhood, magic, personal growth, and love.
Blood In Blood Out movie is a crime drama released in 1993. Also known as Bound by Honor,’ the film is full of memorable lines, quotes, and dialogues that capture the essence of loyalty, identity, and survival in the gritty world of gang life.
This American epic crime drama film directed by Taylor Hackford has become a cult-classic film among the Mexican-American community.
And the movie plot revolves around the lives of three Mexican-American friends in East Los Angeles who initially start out as members of a street gang, and as dramatic incidents occur, their lives and friendships are forever changed.
The famous quotes from the film resonate with raw emotions, showcasing the challenges and tough choices faced by the characters.
Lastly, the film leaves us with the quote, “It’s not what you look at, it’s what you see,” emphasizing the importance of perception and self-reflection in a world filled with challenges and hardships.
Top 10 Blood In Blood Out Quotes
- “Life’s a risk, carnal!” — Miklo
- “Cocaine is America’s cup of coffee.” — Prison Librarian
- “Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family.” — Paco
- “We can do the money truck, or we can off each other.” — Smokey
- “When you expect nothing and get everything, that’s destiny.” — Miklo
- “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.” — Miklo
- “It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than the rest.” — Cruz
- “I may be white from the outside, but I’m brown on the inside, to the bone.” — Miklo
- “You can take the boy out of the hood, but you can’t take the hood out of the boy.” — Paco
- “Most of these cons don’t clique. They’re just filling space, doing time. It’s the gangs that run this place.“ — Popeye
Best Blood In Blood Out Quotes
- “Don’t get blood on my Prada shoes.” — Cruz
- “Blood in, blood out. That’s the way it is.” — Paco
- “I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.” — Paco
- “You bluff in this game, gabacho, and you better be holding five aces.” — Clavo
- “Well what, bust me? Well, come on, gabacho you’re the law. Do your job.” — Cruz
- “Just like you are now so much of a badass you kill your own people!” — Cruz
- “Don’t you use Juanito as an excuse to wreck your life. You don’t have that right!” — Paco
- “No! Don’t you ever say that to me again Cruzito, I’ll let you say that one more time.” — Paco
- “In the joint, I was hustling more money than that punk ever dreamed of, he punched my time clock. What’s the gig?” — Miklo
- “You should get some clothes on the officer before you get arrested for indecent exposure, what an example you set for the kids.” — Popeye
Famous Blood In Blood Out Quotes
- “Vatos Locos forever, see.” — Miklo
- “I’m not a killer. I’m a businessman.” — Miklo
- “I don’t want to fight with you, little brother.” — Paco
- “I don’t want his pork chop, I want his life!” — Montana
- “La Onda? Isn’t that what that snake tattoo means?” — Paco
- “Move on ngger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin.” – Big Al
- “If I say anything I’m a dead meat man. I ain’t gonna tell you sht, ese.” — Smokey
- “Orale, that’s a nice place you got there, ese. You should be riding with me… carnal.” — Popeye
- “Hey don’t you call me carnal… I’m not your brother, these comebacks of few are killing of our kids.” — Paco
- “You should not have done that to my brother, Cruzito, ese! Know what I mean, jellybean? You wanna dance? I know a tune, it’s called stick and cut.” — Paco
Iconic Lines And Quotes From Blood In Blood Out
- “Revenge is a dish best served cold.” — Miklo
- “Blood in, blood out, it’s a code we live by.” — Paco
- “The strongest weapon you have is the mind.” — Miklo
- “It’s not where you’re from, it’s where you’re at.” — Miklo
- “The only way out of the game is in a casket or in a cell.” — Popeye
- “We were all born equal, but it’s how we live that defines us.” — Miklo
- “It’s not the color of your skin, it’s the heart that beats within.” — Miklo
- “There’s no honor among thieves, but there is among soldiers.” — Miklo
- “The road to redemption is paved with blood, sweat, and tears.” — Miklo
- “You can’t choose your family, but you can choose your brothers.” — Miklo
- “You can’t judge a man by his past, only by his actions in the present.” — Miklo
- “You can’t hide who you are forever, eventually the truth will come out.” — Miklo
- “The greatest prison you could ever live in is the fear of what other people think.” — Miklo
- “We may have come from different places, but we’re all bound by the same blood.” — Paco
- “A true warrior fights not because he hates what’s in front of him, but because he loves what’s behind him.” — Miklo
Funny Blood In Blood Out Quotes
- “Once a cholo, always a cholo.” — Miklo
- “There’s no such thing as an ex-convict.” — Paco
- “She looks a little Bowlegged to me Al.” — Popeye
- “Sometimes you gotta take a beating to give a beating.” — Popeye
- “Spider puto, you paint our wall, we’ll paint your, ese!” — Cruz
- “I’m gonna squash you, like the pinche bug you are, come on.” — Paco
- “Do you think you used your brotherhood up like a shot of tequila?” — Cruz
- Miklo: “What am I going to tell my parole officer?” Popeye: “Tell him to suck his pee-pee.”
- “Hey, Cinderella, go find yourself a fella… midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.” — Popeye
- “Opposites may attract, but I wouldn’t put my money on a relationship of financial opposites.” — Suze Orman
Blood In Blood Out Movie Trivia & Facts
- “Blood In Blood Out,” also known as “Bound by Honor,” was released in 1993 and directed by Taylor Hackford.
- The film’s screenplay was written by Jimmy Santiago Baca and Jeremy Iacone, with Baca drawing inspiration from his own life experiences.
- The movie features an ensemble cast, including Damian Chapa as Miklo, Jesse Borrego as Cruz, and Benjamin Bratt as Paco.
- Several scenes in the film were shot on location in East Los Angeles, lending an authentic atmosphere to the story.
- The film gained a significant following over time, particularly through home video and DVD releases, becoming a cult classic among fans.
- “Blood In Blood Out” received mixed reviews from critics upon its release, but has since garnered a dedicated fan base and achieved a respectable reputation.
- The movie delves into the complexities of gang life, depicting both the allure and the destructive consequences associated with it.