80 Life Gets Better Quotes To Brighten Your Day (Hope)
Read the best collection of life gets better quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be hopeful that everything will be okay.
We all have those days when life feels like it’s never going to get better—when everything seems to be going wrong and we just can’t seem to find a way out.
But the truth is, life does get better, and there are ways to make it happen. Whether it’s through small steps or big leaps, there are always opportunities to improve your life and find joy and fulfillment.
Also See: Things Will Get Better Quotes
Life is full of surprises, both good and bad. But no matter what life throws at us, it always gets better. We may not realize it at the moment, but with time and patience, we can come out of difficult times better than before.
However, throughout history, many people have offered wise words and inspiring quotes to remind us that there is always hope and that life can indeed get better.
These quotes can serve as a source of comfort and motivation during tough times, reminding us to keep going and persevere.
If you are encouraged by these words of wisdom then also check out everything will be ok quotes and feel better quotes to uplift your spirits.
Top 20 Life Gets Better Quotes
- “Your life only gets better when you get better.” – Brian Tracy
- “What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – Unknown
- “In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
- “Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.” – Emile Coue
- “Your life can be amazing, if you only tough this period out.” – Dan Savage
- “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” – Mario Fernandez
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “Some things take time. Stay patient and stay positive, things will get better.” – Unknown
- “Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Although life may not be easy now, in the end, everything will get better in time.” – Unknown
- “Hey little fighter soon things will be brighter.” – Unknown
- “Be strong, because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.” – Unknown
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
- “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Every generation has their challenge. And things change rapidly, and life gets better in an instant.” – Jon Stewart
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “Smile, it may be hard now, but do believe that things will only get better. Not worse.” – Unknown
- “As long as you’re alive, there’s always a chance things will get better.” – Laini Taylor
Things Getting Better Quotes To Brighten Your Day
No matter how hard things get, life always has something to offer us if we remain open to it. It could be a new job opportunity or a new friendship that can make our lives better.
The key is to never give up and keep pushing forward toward our goals until we reach them.
These inspirational life gets better quotes will inspire you to always act with courage and strength in hard times.
- “Believe that it’ll get better.”
- “Every little thing’s gonna be alright.”
- “It may take time but things will get better.”
- “Things will get better if you just hold out long enough.” – Desmond Dekker
- “Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
- “It’s gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.” – Anonymous
- “The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.” – Robert Browning
- “Things will only get better. One positive thought at a time.” – Unknown
- “Don’t wait for things to get better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now, otherwise you’ll run out of time.” – Unknown
- “Less worrying, more faith that things will get better. Less complaining, more hard work. Life responds to your attitude. Stay positive.” – Unknown
- “There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
- “Don’t wait for things to get easier, simpler, better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now. Otherwise, you’ll run out of time.” – Unknown
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
- “The best decisions you can ever make are the decisions that will guide you to enhance your gifts in order to create a better life for you and others.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine brighter than ever.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Life is unpredictable, it changes with the seasons, even your coldest winter, happens for the best of reasons, and though it feels eternal, like all you’ll ever do is freeze, I promise spring is coming, and with it, brand new leaves.” – e.h
- “Hey you… Believe me you’re so much stronger than you think… Please don’t give up… Everyone creates their own future so be a fighter and stand up for what is right… Believe me your family and close friends care… tell yourself “I can do this” things will get better!!!” – Unknown
- “Tell yourself: Everything will work out. Things will get better. You are important. You are worthy of great things. You are loveable. The time is now. This too shall pass. You can be who you really are. The best is yet to come. You are strong. You can do this. We believe what we tell ourselves.” – Unknown
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Quotes About Life Getting Better
We all experience difficult times in our lives. It can be challenging to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
But if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we can remember that life does, in fact, get better.
Whether it’s through the help of friends and family, or by taking a break to reflect and find our inner strength, it is possible to turn things around.
- “Change in all things is sweet.” – Aristotle
- “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
- “Life always gets better when you least expect it.” – T.J
- “When things go wrong don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “Life is hard, but it will get better and easier one day!” – T.J
- “I will prepare and someday my chance will come.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.” – Ted Williams
- “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.” – Tanner Patrick
- “Life is about growing and improving and getting better.” – Conor McGregor
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Life gets better when you can let go of things you can’t change.” – Russell Hogarth
- “Life gets so much better when you stop caring about what others think.” – Kim Garst
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
- “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.” – Arthur Schopenhaur
- “No matter how good you get you can always get better and that’s the exciting part.” – Tiger Woods
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The future does not get better by hope, it gets better by plan. And to plan for the future we need goals.” – Jim Rohn
- “The most surprising thing is that age tends to work in favor of happiness, other things being equal.” – Jonathan Rauch
- “Everything in your life gets better when you get better, and nothing is ever going to get better until you get better.” – Larry Winget
- “What’s amazing is when you can feel your life going somewhere. Like, your life just figured out how to get good. Like, that second.” – Angela
- “Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do.” – David J. Shwartz
- “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” – William R. Alger
- “I’d like to be an example of no matter how dark and thick and hopeless it feels, for years maybe, things can and will change.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “You can always get better. Nobody can stop you from getting better, and nobody can stop you from trying to make something right.” – Roseanne Barr
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change, what I can say is that they must change if they are to get better.” – George Christoph Lichtenberg
- “Don’t tell me that man doesn’t belong out there. Man belongs wherever he wants to go—and he’ll do plenty well when he gets there.” – Werner von Braun
- “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.” – (Sydney Carton) Charles Dickens
- “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “To me, life is like the back nine in golf. Sometimes you play better on the back nine. You may not be stronger, but hopefully you’re wiser. And if you keep most of your marbles intact, you can add a note of wisdom to the coming generation.” – Clint Eastwood
- “The one law that does not change is that everything changes, and the hardship I was bearing today was only a breath away from the pleasures I would have tomorrow, and those pleasures would be all the richer because of the memories of this I was enduring.” – Louis L’Amour
- “Well, this should certainly teach us, should it not, never to repine, never to despair, never to allow the upper lip to unstiffen, but always to remember that, no matter how dark the skies may be, the sun is shining somewhere and will eventually come smiling through.” – P. G. Wodehouse
- “Though sometimes we still fall into the pit, maybe for a day or more, we never stop crawling and stumbling and standing again. We hear the words of the people who have felt the same dread whisper across the air. “It gets better.” And it does. The sun will shine on our faces once more.” – Eimari Mendoza
- “Your life is right now. It’s not later. It’s not the time of retirement. It’s not when the lover gets here. It’s not when you have moved into the new house. It’s not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it’s not ever going to get better than right now—until it gets better right now!” – Abraham
Life gets better when we focus on the positive things in life and take advantage of every opportunity that comes our way. With an optimistic outlook, anything is possible!
We all go through difficult times in life. It’s easy to give up and be hopeless about the future. But don’t despair! Life does get better, and there are steps you can take to make sure you’re on the right track.
Life can get better by taking small steps to improve our lives and the lives of those around us. We can start by taking care of our physical, mental, and emotional health.
In conclusion, life is full of ups and downs, but these inspiring quotes remind us that there is always hope and that things can indeed get better.
They offer us the strength and encouragement we need to keep going and never give up.
Also, check out our post on quotes about never giving up and going through hard times quotes to help you stay strong and get through difficult times.
Feel free to share these aesthetic quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.