Professor Stephen William Hawking was born on 8th January 1942 (exactly 300 years after the death of Galileo) in Oxford, England and died on, March 14, 2018, at the age of 76 in Cambridge, UK. Remembering Stephen Hawking, a renowned physicist, and ambassador of science let’s scroll down and go through some of the best Stephen Hawking Quotes which inspire and motivate you.
Most Inspiring Quotes by Stephen Hawkings
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
- “Without imperfection, you or I would not exist.”
- “I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.”
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
- “We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.”
- “I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”
- “Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.”
- “It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going.”
- “I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first.”
- “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist.” — the late Stephen Hawking.
Most Famous Stephen Hawking Quotes of all Times
The Best Stephen Hawking Quotes