Bouncing back from a setback requires resilience, determination, and a positive mindset. Read some of the best bounce back quotes and captions to motivate you to pick yourself up from a loss and keep trying until you succeed.
Life is full of ups and down. At times you win and sometimes you lose. There are times when you are struggling and still you fail. You feel everything is lost and things are falling apart.
Also See: Getting Stronger Quotes
You may undergo such a situation when you have a financial loss, a relationship breakup, the loss of a dear one, or anything after which you feel directionless. You feel you have nothing left and you succumb to failures and stop trying.
Also See: Overcoming Failure Quotes
These positive bounce back quotes will inspire you to gather all your strength and be mentally strong and keep trying till you get it right. If you want to overcome the tough time in your life all you need is a positive mindset and courage to give your best till you get success.
These encouraging words about bouncing back by famous sportsmen, businesses, leaders, and authors will inspire you to push yourself every time when you feel like giving up.
These quotes are relevant to life, work, basketball, baseball, sports, business, relationship, and other aspects of life.
Also See: Keep Trying Quotes
Don’t forget to also check out these never give up quotes to motivate you during adverse times when you feel defeated in life. Also, check our collection of powerful setback quotes to give you the adrenaline rush you need to work again on your dreams.
Top 10 Bounce Back Quotes
- “Worrying will not change the outcome.” – Unknown
- “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.” – Unknown
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
- “Falling down is a part of life. Getting back up is living.” – Unknown
- “You only think of the best comeback when you leave.” – Jimmy Fallon
- “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.” – Unknown
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
- “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Marv Levy
Best Quotes About Bounce Back
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.”- Robert Kiyosaki
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Failure is nature’s plan to prepare you for great responsibilities.”- Napoleon Hill
- “I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.”– Tom Landry
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Failure is a much more faithful teacher than immediate success.” – David Duchemin
- “Making a comeback is one of the most difficult things to do with dignity.” – Greg Lake
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Success is how high you bounce back after you hit bottom.” – General George Patton
- “I am strong and life will never get me down, because the harder I fall, the higher I bounce.” – Unknown
- “Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.” – Jim Valvano
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”- Bill Gates
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan
- “Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.” – Frank Sinatra
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”- Paulo Coelho
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” – Stephen Richards
- “There are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters.” – Boris Johnson
- “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” – Greg Kincaid
- “Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.” – Mia Hamm
- “Learn how to handle rejection, work hard, and function outside of your comfort zone. Success will be yours.” – Gonzo Arzuaga
- “Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.” – Mary Holloway
- “The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.” – Pele
- “I consider your rejection a lucky charm, because everything that ever happened in my life came on the heels of failure.” – Barbara Corcoran
- “The world isn’t perfect, and some days it wears you down. You can either accept that, and face it, and be a help to others instead of a hindrance.” – Chloe Neill
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten.” – Mac Miller
- “Embrace failure. Missteps and roadblocks are inevitable but are ultimately an opportunity to learn, pivot, and go after your goals with new perspective.” – Jenny Fleiss
- “Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Unknown
- “It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated…it is finished when it surrenders.” – Ben Stein
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
- “The moment we believe that success is determined by an ingrained level of ability as opposed to resilience and hard work, we will be brittle in the face of adversity.” – Joshua Waitzkin
- “With a hint of good judgment, to fear nothing, not failure or suffering or even death, indicates that you value life the most. You live to the extreme; you push limits; you spend your time building legacies. Those do not die.” – Criss Jami
- “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Many think that the mark of a great champion is the nature and margin of their victories and the peaks they scale and reach. That’s only part of it. The mark of the greatest of champions is how they react and respond to defeat. That is when they become enshrined in our hearts and minds – as they rise again and into the immortal pages of history.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
Motivational Life Quotes
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about bouncing back that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.