Looking for famous quotes by your favorite rapper Meek Mill? We have rounded up the best collection of Meek Mill quotes, sayings, lyrics from songs, captions for Instagram, and status messages, (with images and pictures) about life, hustle, success, money, and loyalty.
Robert Rihmeek Williams also known by his stage name Meek Mill, is an American rapper, songwriter, and activist.
He started his music career as a battle rapper and then formed a rap group with his friends, The Bloodhoundz.
Also Check: Drake Quotes
In 2008, Mill got his first big break when T.I an Atlanta-based rapper signed him to his first record deal.
In 2011, he moved to Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group (MMG) and released his debut album, ‘Dreams and Nightmares’, in 2012.
The album peaked at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200. In 2012, Meek launched his label, named after his mixtape series, ‘Dream Chasers Records’.
Also Check: Nipsey Hussle Quotes
In 2015, he released his second album, ‘Dreams Worth More Than Money’ and his third album in 2016, ‘Wins & Losses’. In November 2018, Mill released his fourth studio album, ‘Championships’, which topped the Billboard 200 chart.
Its lead single, ‘Going Bad’, achieved the 6th position on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Mill’s highest charting single to date.
In November 2017, Mill was found guilty of violating parole, he served five months before being released while his trial continues.
These motivational Meek Mill quotes and lyrics will inspire you to hustle and persevere through the challenges that life throws at you.
These Meek Mill inspirational quotes will encourage you to turn your struggles into success and will inspire you to keep hustling and grinding.
Best Meek Mill Quotes
- “Big dreams turn into big things.” – Meek Mill
- “I got into music when I was 12, 13.” – Meek Mill
- “I know my way to the top.” – Meek Mill, Tic Tac Toe
- “Count your blessings, not your problems.” – Meek Mill
- “I watch my YouTube videos over and over.” – Meek Mill
- “I always wanted to be one of the hottest rappers.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t want to just be fully rapping my whole life.” – Meek Mill
- “If I could take the time back, I would rewind back.” – Meek Mill
- “I’m not gone remix a record I don’t got no love for.” – Meek Mill
- “Was dead broke but rich in soul.” – Meek Mill, Championships
- “They said I wouldn’t make it or never see the throne.” – Meek Mill
- “Now I move with aggression, use my mind as a weapon.” – Meek Mill
- “I think everybody from Philadelphia been shot at before.” – Meek Mill
- “And when them situations came I came out like a champ.” – Meek Mill
- “They’ve been tryna stop the wave, but the wave don’t stop.” – Meek Mill
- “We came from nothing, so sometimes you gotta show ’em.” – Meek Mill
- “Live in the lead, but work hard like your trying to catch up.” – Meek Mill
- “I told my momma I won’t leave her lonely.” – Meek Mill, 100 Summers
- “How many times you send me to jail to know that I won’t fail.” – Meek Mill
- “Know they’d kill me in my hood, but I just keep on comin’ through.” – Meek Mill
- “Everybody want me to get out we gotta deal wit’ it.” – Meek Mill, 100 Summers
- “If you don’t stand for nothing, you gon’ fall for something.” – Meek Mill, Trauma
- “Made a few mistakes but this ain’t where I wanna be.” – Meek Mill, What’s Free
- “Only the limits of your imaginations can determine how far you go in life.” – Meek Mill
- “How can I pledge allegiance to the flag? When they killin’ all our sons, all our dads?” – Meek Mill
Famous Meek Mill Quotes
If you like these amazing Meek Mill quotes then check out our collection of best rapper quotes about love, life, and success to inspire you to keep hustling.
- “I’m not the best person at putting words together. I can’t give you the melody. But I might inspire somebody.” – Meek Mill
- “What’s free? Free is when nobody else could tell us what to be Free is when the TV ain’t controllin’ what we see.” – Meek Mill
- “Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say But nothing comes out when they move they lips.” – Meek Mill
- “Remember, nobody never believed in us When they see us now, they can’t believe it’s us, no.” – Meek Mill, Oodles O’ Noodles
- “If you don’t know where you make your mistakes, that’s your worst mistake: not knowing where your mistakes are at.” – Meek Mill
- “No matter how successful you become you gotta keep grindin’ and be a good person and then good things will come to you.” – Meek Mill
- “You get involved in the system and see it’s the same thing as the streets… They’re just using their hate in a different way.” – Meek Mill
- “I’m into all types of stuff. I might have on Pumas one day, Givenchy the next. I’d wear this John Elliott sweat suit to the club.” – Meek Mill
- “I have a fan base worldwide, man. I think they’re really down for me. That’s how I got signed – 30,000 fans retweeting Rick Ross.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t care what people say or think or say about me once upon a time, you was down and didn’t no what to do, I looked out always.” – Meek Mill
- “The challenge is really society acting as if (mass incarceration) is normal. It’s not a normal thing. This is really happening to people’s lives.” – Meek Mill
- “The hardest hurdles for me was the streets, just getting out the streets. Surviving. Staying out of prison and staying on track. Staying focused.” – Meek Mill
- “Everytime I bought someone’s album, it was about the connection. I was loving everything, from their raps to their style. I wanted to meet them.” – Meek Mill
- “First black president ever, and to be living while it happened – that’s a good part of history. That’s probably the biggest person I admire right now.” – Meek Mill
- “In jail, you get stripped of your freedom and everything, so I experienced different things, learned more. It basically brought most of my hunger back.” – Meek Mill
Meek Mill Motivational Quotes
- “I don’t got time to be wasting my time.” – Meek Mill
“Work harder than anybody you’ve ever seen. That’s what I believe.” – Meek Mill
“Appreciate the little things in life, they’re what really matter the most.” – Meek Mill
“I used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this. So I had to grind like that to shine like this.” – Meek Mill
“I stay in my lane but I always try to graduate to the next level, you know what I’m saying. I stay hungry.” – Meek Mill
“It’s cool when people know you more, but I like people to treat me regular when they see me. I take pictures. I don’t really be big on people looking at me.” – Meek Mill
“See my dreams unfold, nightmares come true. It was time to marry the game and I said, “Yeah, I do”. If you want it you gotta see it with a clear-eyed view.” – Meek Mill
“I’m on the page that I want to be bigger than the world, you know what I’m saying. People told me I wasn’t going to make it this far. But I always believed I was going to make it this far.” – Meek Mill
“I always had pressure on myself through my life. I put pressure on myself and not from other people. I always wanted to be one of the hottest rappers. So the pressure comes from myself.” – Meek Mill
“I work hard. I focus on myself and putting food on my dinner table before anything else. I don’t worry about other artists. Worrying about the next person in a negative way is the wrong way to be.” – Meek Mill
Inspirational Meek Mill Quotes About Hustle And Loyalty
- “If you ain’t got a dream, you ain’t got nothing.” – Meek Mill
“Don’t give up, the beginning is always the hardest.” – Meek Mill
“I’ve been betrayed a lot of times in life. I think everybody’s been.” – Meek Mill
“My talent is my talent. I ain’t really tripping off no ego; I just like to make good music with good people.” – Meek Mill
“One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.” – Meek Mill
“Philly gave me my ambition and drive to get more. It’s a reminder to stay on top of my game. That’s not a place I want to go back to.” – Meek Mill
“I’m balling til my last breath. I hustle like I’m on my last check and I aint even in my bed yet. I wake up in morning, where the cash at?” – Meek Mill
“As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I did some things that I had to regret I say some things I could never forget.” – Meek Mill, 100 Summers
“I think it’s way harder when you have success, ’cause people tend to not treat you the same or look at you the same because they see the success or the money you make.” – Meek Mill
“I’ve been in a bad environment more years than I’ve been in a good environment. I’m still traumatized by what I’ve seen and been through. I just want to inspire people.” – Meek Mill
Meek Mill Quotes About Life And Money
- “The money turned me into a monster.” – Meek Mill
“They say money rule the world, you can’t pay God with it.” – Meek Mill
“People say money ain’t nothing; money is basically everything.” – Meek Mill
“I know all I really wanna do is get money and take care of my family.” – Meek Mill
“I believe that, if you a man, you can make that much money as any man.” – Meek Mill
“…save you some of that money, shit you better stop splurgin.” – Meek Mill, Respect the Game
“In a world where black is wrong and white right, it’s like a combat. We go to war for our freedom.” – Meek Mill
“I’ve always been rapping before I was making money off of it. Before I made a profit, I had always been rapping.” – Meek Mill
“Some people aren’t loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you. Once their need changes, so does their loyalty. I had to learn this thru experience.” – Meek Mill
“If you don’t have your friends and your family, what do you really have? You can have all the money in the world, but with no friends and no family, it’s no good.” – Meek Mill
Meek Mill Quotes About Love
- “I leave my circle tight in keep my family close.” – Meek Mill
“Had to sacrifice my life just for my mom and kids.” – Meek Mill, Pay You Back
“I show love to all my fans ’cause I prevail through all this rapping.” – Meek Mill, 100 Summers
“When my girl do better than me, I still win. When I do better than her, she still wins.” – Meek Mill
“And all this love I’m getting ain’t gon’ take the hate away. But these haters motivate me in a crazy way.” – Meek Mill
More Meek Mill Quotes And Lyrics
- “The man with the gold makes the rules and one who makes the rules breaks the rules.” – Meek Mill
- “I just do whatever I feel. Whatever the beat makes me say, I do that and I run with that.” – Meek Mill
- “Sometimes I have to remind myself, that on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t think I would change really anything about rap. Rap don’t have no limits to it, and I like it like that.” – Meek Mill
- “Me and Kendrick [Lamar] have different types of music. He from a different coast; we ain’t in the same lane.” – Meek Mill
- “I’m always gonna be all over my CD the most, of course. My talent is my talent. I ain’t really tripping off no ego; I just like to make good music with good people.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t wear the see-through shirts or anything too glittery. I come from that ’90s school of rap. Fitted caps, because I got a big head, so snapbacks don’t fit me right.” – Meek Mill
- “Just build your brand from day one, man. Your brand is your name, basically. A lot of people don’t know that they need to build their brand, your brand is what keeps you moving.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t like a girl on social media, when you have an open inbox, answering questions from dudes left and right, every day. What’s the point? It’s like having your number all out.” – Meek Mill
- “See comin’ from where I come from We had to beat the streets Beat the system, beat racism, beat poverty And now we made it through all that we at the championship.” – Meek Mill, Championships
- “I called this album Championships because I feel like a champion after overcoming poverty, street violence, racism, and prejudice in my legal situation to reach this point in my life and career.” – Meek Mill
- “Jay-Z ain’t a manager; he owns a management company. He been through this; he been through the game for a long time, so he knows tactics in taking artists in certain directions we need to go in.” – Meek Mill
- “I don’t think about returning to the streets, ’cause I don’t have any plans to return to the streets. I’m at another level in my life. Returning to the street – I still be in my streets when I get time to, when it’s necessary.” – Meek Mill
- “When I’m not in the booth, I’m one of the most laid-back guys. But growing up, I liked DMX, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and T.I. – dudes that went all out on the track. My first songs were energetic because I liked their energy.” – Meek Mill
- “I’m extremely grateful that my long legal battle is finally behind me and I appreciate that it has sparked a much-needed discussion about probation reform and the inequalities that exist within our two Americas.” – Meek Mill
- “I think artists should be able to do different things whenever they want and I like the way I am. I’m like – I ain’t gonna say the only street rapper, but the only mainstream, new, young street rapper there is right now and I’m doing well with it.” – Meek Mill
More Inspirational Rapper and Music Quotes
Meek Mill is a famous American hip-hop recording artist and is one of the richest and most popular musicians. His net worth is estimated to be around USD 3 million.
Robert Rihmeek Williams was born on May 6, 1987, in South Philadelphia, the son of Kathy Williams.
Since his childhood Mill had gone through a lot of hardships. Losing his father at the age of 5, he got emotionally devastated and his family became poor with no source of income.
Despite all challenges and obstacles since childhood, Meek managed to pave his way to become a successful rapper in the hip-hop music industry.
Meek Mill was dating Nicki Minaj in early 2015 and the two were reported to have parted ways in January 2017. Since then he has remained single.
Apart from being a rapper, Mill is also a criminal justice reform activist in America. He along with his fellow rapper Jay-Z, co-founded Reform Alliance, which focuses on parole, justice, and probation reform.
He has been arrested for illegal possession of a gun and drugs. And has been in and out of the prison due to his bad temper and several accusations of different natures.
What are your favorite Meek Mill quotes or lyrics listed above? Is there a quote or lyric that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp to spread words from your favorite rapper.