45 Signs From God Quotes To Give You Hope
Looking for quotes about signs from God? We have rounded up the best collection of signs from God quotes, sayings, captions, messages, prayers, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to have faith in the miracles of God and hope for the best.
Also See: God Is Good Quotes
In life, we often get stuck in situations where we seek answers from the Almighty for guidance. But since God doesn’t speak to us, we find signs which we correlate to the Almighty.
We interpret various acts as a direction and hope from God that things will be better and there is always a ray of hope. Believing in the Lord, having faith in his miracles and hope in his blessings will always help you sail through troubled waters.
Don’t miss our article on inspirational spiritual morning quotes and spiritual good night quotes for a peaceful day ahead.
Signs From God Quotes
- “Don’t ignore the signs you asked God to show you.”
- “Never ignore the signs that you asked God to show you !”
- “God does not guide those who want to run their own life.”
- “God’s plan for my future are far greater than my fears.” – Helen Fagan
- “God gives you signs when its time to add and subtract people from your life.”
- “God gives signs about everything, but you should be smart enough to know….”
- “I know that I have a voice and can use it for good or bad. It’s a gift from God.” – Demi Lovato
- “We want big directional signs from God. God just wants us to pay attention.”- Lysa TerKeurst
- “All God’s gifts and signs are useless if we do not have His love in ourselves.” — Sunday Adelaja
- “If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” – Woody Allen
- “Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I have got something better. Be patient…have faith…trust God…””
- “God will show you signs about the person you’re dating and give you a way of escape. Some choose to stay anyway.”
- “When suffering comes, we yearn for some sign from God, forgetting we have just had one.”- Mignon McLaughlin
- “Be still and listen for guidance. Stillness is the language God speaks and everything else is a bad translation.” – Rumi
- “Dear God, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for being with me all the way, for never leaving me, for loving me.”
- “A ‘Smile’ is a sign of joy. A ‘Hug’ is a sign of love. A ‘Laugh’ is a sign of happiness and a ‘Good Person like you’ is a sign of God’s Blessing.”
- “When God sends signs, be faithful. Let them lead you to Scripture. As Scripture directs, be humble. Let it lead you to worship. And.” — Max Lucado
- “We often ask for a blatant sign from God, hoping that He will shout answers to us. God doesn’t shout to us though, for He is too close. He whispers.”
- “Listen to your heart and the signs God gives you. Sometimes you may not get exactly what you want because of hidden blessings you never saw coming.” – Mansi
- “Surviving and thriving in the wake of my mother’s loss, I learned to believe in God. He has a plan, if you pay attention to the signs. I am inspired by the absolute proof of miracles. ”— Mariska Hargitay
- “We may be helpless to stop bad things from happening, but perhaps God leaves us signs and road maps to help us recover and reconnect, provided we know where to look.” — Jennifer Gardner Trulson
- “Disappointments and failure are not signs that God has forsaken you or stopped loving you. The devil wants you to believe God no longer loves you, but it isn’t true. God’s love for us never fails.” – Billy Graham
- “To be entirely safe from the devil’s snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them.” — Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “Since the church life is the proper life, it brings in God’s blessing. Peace, joy, love, sympathy, kindness, normal living – all are signs of such a blessing of life which comes by the experience of Christ through the cross.” — Witness Lee
- “Yes, God wants you to do signs and wonders. But the love of God manifested through you is what people really need. So you first must see His face. You must become so close to His very heartbeat that you can feel what others feel.” – Heidi Baker
- “God’s signs are not always the ones we look for. We learn in tragedy that his purposes are not always our own. Yet the prayers of private suffering, whether in our homes or in this great cathedral, are known and heard, and understood.” — George W. Bush
- “So often, we want big directional signs from God. God just wants us to pay attention. But we need to leave enough space in our days to get up from our prayers and actually look for God in the moment-to-moment things that happen.” Lysa TerKeurst
- “Brilliant ideas are gifts from God, sent to you in answer to your prayers … and all you need to do is act upon the ideas, one divinely guided step at a time. If you want to validate if an idea is truly heaven sent, ask your angels to send you clear signs.” — Doreen Virtue
- “Mankind is notoriously too dense to read the signs that God sens from time to time. We require drums to be beaten into our ears, before we should wake from our trance and hear the warning and see that to lose oneself in all, is the only way to find oneself.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Don’t ignore God’s signs. You prayed for it, now you have to follow the path he has given you. You might not understand his plans but you’ll have peace in your life. You’re going to have some bumpy pathway but God will guide you through the path. Follow his signs.” – Tyrone Walton
- “Rarely do we realize that we are in the midst of the extraordinary. Miracles occur all around us, signs from God show us the way, angels plead to be heard, but we pay little attention to them because we have been taught that we must follow certain formulas and rules if we want to find God. We do not realize that God is wherever we allow Him/Her to enter.” Paulo Coelho
Bible Verses About Signs From God
In the Bible there is clear evidence that at certain times in history God has chosen to create “signs and wonders” to send a message, warnings, or to mark the fulfillment of a promise.
- “This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” – Luke 2:12
- “Ask a sign for yourself from the Lord your God; make it deep as Sheol or high as heaven.” – Isaiah 7:11
- “This shall be the sign to you from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that He has spoken:” – Isaiah 38:7
- “And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken.” – Isaiah 38:7
- “It shall be when these signs come to you, do for yourself what the occasion requires, for God is with you.”- 1 Samuel 10:7
- “In those days Hezekiah became mortally ill; and he prayed to the Lord, and the Lord spoke to him and gave him a sign. ”- 2 Chronicles 32:24
- “But if they say, ‘Come up to us,’ then we will go up, for the Lord has given them into our hands; and this shall be the sign to us.” – 1 Samuel 14:10
- “Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.” – Isaiah 7:14
- “This will be the sign to you which will come concerning your two sons, Hophni and Phinehas: on the same day both of them will die.” – 1 Samuel 2:34
- “Moses told Aaron all the words of the Lord with which He had sent him, and all the signs that He had commanded him to do.” – Exodus 4:28
- “This will be the sign to you,’ declares the Lord, ‘that I am going to punish you in this place, so that you may know that My words will surely stand against you for harm.” – Jeremiah 44:29
- “Then get yourself an iron plate and set it up as an iron wall between you and the city, and set your face toward it so that it is under siege, and besiege it. This is a sign to the house of Israel.” – Ezekiel 4:3
- “And He said, “Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain.” – Exodus 3:12
- “Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards, and eat their fruit.” – 2 Kings 19:29
- “For the Lord our God is He who brought us and our fathers up out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and who did these great signs in our sight and preserved us through all the way in which we went and among all the peoples through whose midst we passed.” – Joshua 24:17
If you like these beautiful God show me a sign quotes and proverbs, you can also read our posts on Manifestation Quotes and Prayer For Healing Quotes to face all challenges and obstacles in life with lot of power.
Feel free to share these inspiring quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom about God and his grace to spread positive vibes.