Looking for quotes about multitasking? We have rounded up the best collection of multitasking quotes, sayings, captions, one-liners, (including images and pictures) including woman multitasking quotes to motivate you rightly and balance your juggling roles.
Being able to perform more than one task or activity at the same time is called multitasking. In this modern millennial world, everything is so fast paced, that we all have become multitaskers especially women. Women are able to multitask without much of a struggle; sometimes juggling between motherhood, housework, career, being a wife and so much more.
A good way to appreciate those who can multitask is by having a collection of some of the finest multitasking woman quotes and appreciate the art of multitasking.
- “Multitasking is a lie.”- Gary Keller
- “Multitasking turns you into a super woman.”
- “If you can shift task like a pro, then you are multitasking.”
- “Multi-tasking means screwing up several thing at once.”
- “To do two things at once is to do neither.”- Publilius Syrus
- “Multitasking doesn’t save time it wastes time.”- Gary Keller
- “Multi-tasking is not an option.”- Mani S. Sivasubramanian
- “Multitasking the art of driving and looking hot at the same time.”
- “Eating toast in the shower is the ultimate multitask.”- Harry Styles
- “Multi-tasking arises out of distraction itself.”- Marilyn Vos Savant
- “Concentration in the job keeps quality in the work.”- Amit Kalantri
- “A woman becomes better at multitasking when she becomes a mother.”
- “It’s hard to be a woman.. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl, and work like a horse.”
- “I’m good at multitasking, but I have to do things immediately.”- Heidi Klum
- “Multitasking the art of doing twice as much as you should half as well as you could.”
- “You can take care of several things at the same time you have already proved it once.”
- “Multitasking is the ability to screw everything up simultaneously.”- Jeremy Clarkson
- “The art of multitasking must become a habit to be enjoyed and nothing else.”
- “Multitasking is a myth, it’s just an act of breaking your effiency into different tasks.”- Adilogi
- “Sometimes multitasking with others heart can give you loss of time and money.”- Vishal Sharma
- “You can do two things at once, but you can’t focus effectively on two things at once.”- Gary Keller
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but schedule your priorities.”- Stephen Covey
- “Multitasking divides your attention and leads to confusion and weakened focus.”- Deepak Chopra
- “Multi-tasking is merely the opportunity to screw up more than one thing at a time.”- Gary W. Keller
- “If someone around you is multitasking, you pick up distraction like second-hand smoke.”- Clay Shirky
- “Multitasking: A polite way of telling someone you haven’t heard a word they’ve said.”- Dave Crenshaw
- “Research shows that in addition to slowing you down, multitasking lowers your IQ.”- Dr. Travis Bradberry
- “We are the capable of doing many things at once, without enjoying any of them.”- Dinesh Kumar Biran
- “The secret to multitasking is that it isn’t actually multitasking. It’s just extreme focus and organization.”- Joss Whedon
- “Most of the work on multitasking suggests that it generally makes you less efficient, not more.”- James Surowiecki
- “Try reading a book while doing a crossword puzzle. That’s the intellectual environment of the Internet.”- Nicholas Carr
- “The more you multitask, the less deliberative you become; the less able to think and reason out a problem.”- Nicholas Carr
- “They say multitasking is a female trait, but it’s not about gender; it’s about personality type.”- Victoria Coren Mitchell
- “I do think to some extent multitasking is a way of fooling ourselves that we’re being exceptionally efficient.”- James Surowiecki
- “A person who is interrupted while performing a task takes 50% more time to complete it and make 50% more errors.”- David Brooks
- “For kids, multitasking electronically is common. But they are totally focused. You can tell a good story, and they listen.”- Patrick Carman
- “I’m a person of whim, and easily distracted. I don’t like multitasking. When I’m doing one thing, I like to do just that thing.”- Margaret Atwood
- “Ability to do many jobs at a time is not exactly success. But doing one job with utter perfection is the success sought after.”- Mayank Singh Saini
- “We miss extra bits of knowledge that can add value to our lives. We sort of lack empathy because we’re multitasking all the time.”- Kim Stolz
- “Juggling is an illusion. In reality, the balls are being independently caught and thrown in rapid succession. It is actually task switching.”- Gary Keller
- “One thing I am learning is to slow down. Multitasking is great, but when I try to do everything at warp speed I just end up with typos and stress.”- Ayana Mathis
- “Most of the time multitasking is an illusion. You think you are multitasking but in reality you’re actually wasting time switching from one task to another.”- Bosco Tjan
- “Many people feel they must multi-task because everybody else is multitasking, but this is partly because they are all interrupting each other so much.”- Marilyn vos Savant
- “What looks like multitasking is really switching back and forth between multiple tasks, which reduces productivity and increases mistakes by up to 50 percent.”- Susan Cain
- “Multitasking is like constantly pulling up a plant. This kind of constant shifting of your attention means that new ideas and concepts have no chance to take root and flourish.”- Barbara Oakley
- “Multi-tasking is great in the kitchen when you are trying to time the chicken to be ready at the same time as the potatoes. But do not assume it is a great way to manage a workday.”- Joanne Tombrakos
- “In the modern desktop environment with multitasking and alerts and constant activity, there are always more distractions. When you’re at a computer, your hands are always on the controls.”- Marco Arment
- “There are certain things you learn to do as a parent – using every single part of your body because you’re multitasking all the time. You’re holding the baby and you’re closing the door with your left foot.”- Amy Ryan
- “You’d think people would realize they’re bad at multitasking and would quit. But a cognitive illusion sets in, fueled in part by a dopamine-adrenaline feedback loop, in which multitaskers think they are doing great.”- Daniel Levitin
- “Like most early enthusiasts, I always thought the way the Internet encouraged multitasking made users less vulnerable to manipulation, while simultaneously exploiting even more of our brain’s capacity than before. Apparently not.”- Douglas Rushkoff
- “Being constantly the hub of a network of potential interruptions provides the excitement and importance of crisis management. As well as the false sense of efficiency in multitasking, there is the false sense of urgency in multi-interrupt processing.”- Michael Foley
- “If you try to multitask in the classic sense of doing two things at once, what you end up doing is quasi-tasking. It’s like being with children. You have to give it your full attention for however much time you have, and then you have to give something else your full attention.”- Joss Whedon
- “When you multitask, you believe you’re being exceptionally productive, but really, you’re fooling yourself. Each time you switch tasks, you have to backtrack a little and remind yourself where you are in the process and what’s next. Invariably. you are spending twice as much time on parts of the task.”- Karen Finerman
- “I’m going to continue working as a model. I want to do it all! And I think it’s possible to keep working while you go to school. Christy Turlington did it. Natalie Portman did it. Emma Watson just did it! And those are just women in the public eye, but plenty of others do it, too. You know, women around the world are great at multitasking. We do it well.”- Karlie Kloss
- “The irony of multitasking is that it’s exhausting: when you’re doing two or three things simultaneously, you use more energy than the sum of energy required to do each task independently. You’re also cheating yourself because your’re not doing anything excellently. You’re compromising your virtuosity. In the words of T. S. Elliot, you’re ‘distracted from distractions by distractions’.”- Twyla Tharp
Funny Multitasking Quotes
- MOM: Master Of Multi-tasking.
- Multitasking: The art of messing up several things at once.
- I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore and forget at the same time.
- I’m a multi-tasking procrastinator. I can put off multiple things at once.
- I’m great at multitasking in that I can passionately hate my job while I’m doing it.
- We are the generations capable of doing many things at once, without enjoying any of them.
- Some call it multi-tasking. I call it doing something else while I try to remember what I was doing in the first place.
Let us know which of the above multitasking quotes and sayings you resonate the most with? If you have a favorite quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and inspire them to perform more than one task simultaneously and balance it right.