90 Finding Happiness Quotes To Brighten Your Day
Read the best collection of finding happiness quotes, sayings, and captions, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to enjoy your life and live in the present.
True happiness is in doing what you want to do, being with who you want to be, and being yourself. When you surround yourself with positive people and invite good thoughts you choose to pursue happiness.
Also Read: I’m Happy Quotes
Happiness has different meanings for different people. Some people find real happiness in success at work, some find it in true love relationships, and some may even find it in simple things.
If these uplifting finding happiness quotes inspired you, then also read our article on finally happy quotes and happy place quotes which will make you smile and brighten your day.
Best Finding Happiness Quotes
- “I find happiness in the simplest of things.”
- “Happiness comes in waves. It’ll find you again.”
- “Happiness is not trying or finding, it’s deciding.”
- “You can be happy where you are.” — Joel Osteen
- “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.”– Rita Mae Brown
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.”– Camilla E. Kimball
- “The best way to find happiness is not to search for it but create it.”
- “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.”
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” — Omar Khayyam
- “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Happiness isn’t what you find at the end of the road. It’s right here. Right now.”
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”– Frank Tyger
- “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.” – Margaret Bonanno
- “Life is about finding the ones that make you happy and freeing yourself of those who don’t.”
- “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
- “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.”– Joseph Addison
- “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” — Charles Spurgeon
- “Happiness is not the absence of the problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Action may not always bring happiness. But there is no happiness without action.”- William James
- “Happiness, not in another place but this place… not for another hour, but this hour.”– Walt Whitman
- “It’s pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed.”– Kin Hubbard
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
- “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.”- Marianne Williamson
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest time if one only remembers to turn on the light.”– Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter Series)
- “Money does not make you happy. I now have $50 million, but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.” – Audrey Hepburn
Finding Happiness Quotes Within Yourself Sayings
Once you find your purpose in life and do what you really want to do then life is sorted. Simple things like being with your loved ones, and cherishing old memories can make you happy. Feeling good and feeling happy often go hand in hand.
Also See: Happy Pill Quotes
Being happy with yourself is the first step to leading a happy and joyful life. So always do and live a life as per your wishes and then happiness will never be far away.
- “Exist to be happy, not to impress.”
- “Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.”
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”– Aristotle
- “We’re all golden sunflowers inside.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “The mere sense of living is joy enough.”- Emily Dickinson
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”- Omar Khayyam
- “Happiness is within. Meditation helps you to realize this.” – Purvi Raniga
- “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.”- Emory Austin
- “I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” – Jane Austen
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.”
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.” – Doris Mortman
- “If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.”– Richard Bach
- “Life is too short. Don’t live for the things that make you unhappy. Live for the things that make you happy.”
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting some on yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There you go…let it all slide out. Unhappiness can’t stick in a person’s soul when it’s slick with tears.” – Shannon Hale
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Why should we build our happiness on the opinions of others, when we can find it in our own hearts.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”– Andrew Carnegie
- “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” — Tony Robbins
Famous Find Your Happiness Quotes
You create your own happiness and your own misery. Unpleasant thoughts of the past and worries of the future often take away your happiness in the present.
These inspirational quotes will inspire you to live in the present and live the life of your dreams to make you happy.
- “Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
- “If you want to be happy, be.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “If your body is happy, then your mind will follow.”
- “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.”
- “Happiness is in your ability to love others.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.”– George Orwell
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” — Anne Frank
- “Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.” – J. Petit Senn
- “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” – Ben Carson
- “Think of the happiness of others and in this you’ll find your own.” – Robert E Farley
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – W. P. Kinsella
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.”
- “I think about my own daily choices every day in terms of how to find happiness.” – Nathan Fillion
- “Trruth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”- Aristotle
- “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.” – Dale Carnegie
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power or our will.”– Epictetus
- “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.” – Bob Marley
These finding happiness quotes serve as a reminder that happiness is not something that can be found externally, but rather it comes from within ourselves and our actions.
By focusing on the present moment, improving ourselves, and having a positive mindset, we can find happiness in our lives.
Also, do check out our you only live once quotes so that you can appreciate life and live it to the fullest.
Send your friends and family these finding happiness quotes, posters, and sayings to make them smile and spread good vibes.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and encourage them to have a great life and enjoy each day to the fullest.
Don’t forget to read our collection of tomorrow is never promised quotes to inspire you to appreciate your loved ones and life.