If you are looking for motivation for reducing weight then do read the best collection of weight loss quotes, sayings, and captions that will inspire you to work hard for instant weight loss and healthy living.
Weight loss is a journey that requires discipline, dedication, and commitment. To achieve your desired body weight it is important to make changes in your diet, lifestyle, and fitness goals.
Owing to the sedentary lifestyle and junk food habits we all face obesity or increased weight issues.
As easy as it is to gain weight, losing weight is not an overnight thing. It requires continuous effort and time to pursue and sustain weight loss.
One of our main new year’s resolutions is mostly to eat right and lose weight. But how many of us stick to the plan? As per a 2023 health poll conducted by Forbes, 37% of people have “lose weight” on their resolution list.
But being motivated and disciplined with workout and eating habits that are built over time is not easy. And we all are designed to take the easy route.
Even though losing weight can be a daunting task, you need to push past the difficulties and temptations and achieve your goal of reducing weight.
To achieve your weight loss goals it is necessary to eat a healthy diet. Eating healthy food in the right quantity can help you reduce weight faster and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
As quoted by Jim Ryun; “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
This statement at its core signifies how important it is to stick to your workout routine for a healthy body and mind.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just starting on your weight loss journey, these weight loss motivational quotes will inspire you to never give up and keep striving for your fitness goals.
Top 10 Weight Loss Quotes
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – David Perlmutter
- “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Jenna Wolfe
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” – Emile Coue
- “Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.” – Tony Horton
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
- “You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.” – Jenna Wolfe
- “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.” – Toni Sorenson
- “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens.” – Jillian Michaels
Encouraging Quotes on Weight Loss
Being fat can never be of any good to anyone medically or physically. It can make you lethargic, feel under-confident and also is a great risk to health
And it is very important to understand that weight loss is not something that can happen overnight, it is a process that takes time.
Also Check: Female Fitness Quotes
Taking small steps like having small portions of meals at a time or taking the stairs instead of the elevator will help you burn fat and can help you reach closer to your fitness goals.
These encouraging quotes about weight loss will inspire you to work hard towards your health goals and boost energy.
- “Be the best version of you.” – Unknown
- “Excuses don’t burn calories.” – Unknown
- “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.” – Alan Maiccon
- “It has to be hard so you’ll never ever forget.” – Bob Harper
- “It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.” – Unknown
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Jillian Michaels
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose.” – Karl Lagerfeld
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don´t give up.” – Robert Tew
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
- “Nobody is perfect, so get over the fear of being or doing everything perfectly. Besides, perfect is boring.” – Jillian Michaels
Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes and Sayings
It is important to understand that weight loss is a journey of physical and mental transformation. It needs willpower, perseverance, and dedication to achieve your weight loss goals.
Choosing fad diets or quick weight loss methods can give you instant results but are not good in the long run and can have negative health consequences.
These insightful weight loss slogans can be used as wallpapers or posters in your room and office to remind you of your fitness goals.
- “Slow and steady wins the race.” – Robert Lloyd
- “It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change.” – Unknown
- “Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!” – Jillian Michaels
- “Food, like your money, should be working for you.” – Unknown
- “Weight loss requires determination, consistency, and hard work.” – Unknown
- “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.” – Ted Lindsay
- “Fitness is like marriage, you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.” – Bonnie Pfiester
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
Positive Weight Loss Journey Quotes
- “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney
- “Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.” – Tony Horton
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “Don’t work out because you hate your body — work out because you love it.” – Unknown
- “Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does — that makes you a winner right there.” – Venus Williams
- “A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it’s not going to happen overnight.” – Unknown
- “Before you change your body, change your mind. Because, when your mind is ready, there is nothing that can stop your body.” – Unknown
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss
- “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” – Shia Labeouf
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Every new day is another chance to change your life.” – Unknown
- “One pound at a time. One step at a time. One day at a time.” – Unknown
- “The road may be bumpy but stay committed to the process.” – Unknown
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. ” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
Inspirational Quotes For Losing Weight
- “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.” – Unknown
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” – Unknown
- “If weight loss is your dream. Make workouts your reality.” – Unknown
- “Your body hears everything your mind says. Stay positive.” – Unknown
- “Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Choose your hard.” – Unknown
- “An active mind cannot exist in an inactive body.” – George S. Patton Jr.
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – John F. Kennedy
- “What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.” – Unknown
- “For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.” – Michelle Obama
- “Losing weight is a mind game. Change your mind, change your body.” – Unknown
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Junk food you’ve craved for an hour or the body you’ve craved for a lifetime? Your decision.” – Unknown
- “Losing weight is difficult, but carrying that weight around is even more difficult. You have the option.” – Unknown
- “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.” – Maya Mendoza
- “A month from now you can have progress, results, and confidence or you can have the same old excuses, guilt, regret, and shame.” – Unknown
Funny Weight Loss Quotes
- “Never eat more than you can lift.” – Miss Piggy
- “Keep an open mind and a closed refrigerator.” – Unknown
- “Don’t dig your own grave with your knife and fork.” – Unknown
- “Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.” – Unknown
- “Dear stomach… you are bored, not hungry, so shut up!” – Unknown
- “I am a better person when I have less on my plate.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The only way to lose weight is to check it in as airline baggage.” – Peggy Ryan
- “Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!” – Unknown
- “My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. I call it lunch.” – Unknown
- “The reason fat men are good natured is they can neither fight nor run.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Weight Loss Captions For Instagram
- “Will Is A Skill.” – Unknown
- “One Pound At A Time.” – Unknown
- “New Week. New Goals.” – Unknown
- “Stop Saying Tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “Stop Wishing, Start Doing.” – Unknown
- “I Can And I Will. Watch Me!” – Unknown
- “Decide. Commit. Succeed.” – Justin Seedman
- “Fall in love with taking care of yourself.” – Unknown
- “Don’t wish for a good body – work for it.” – Unknown
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “The best way to predict your health is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “The hardest step to fitness is the first. Take it now!” – Heather Montgomery
- “Willpower is like a muscle: The more you train it, the stronger it gets.” – Unknown
- “Workouts are like life. The harder it is, the STRONGER YOU BECOME!” – Unknown
- “Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!” – Unknown
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate and uplift their mood every morning.