60 It’s The Little Things Quotes To Appreciate Small Things In Life
Are you looking for quotes about enjoying the little things in life? We have rounded up the best collection of It’s the little things quotes, sayings, captions, and proverbs (with images and pictures) which will inspire you to appreciate the small things and blessings in life.
“It’s the little things” is a phrase that often refers to the small and seemingly insignificant actions and gestures that can have a big impact on our lives.
These actions can range from simple acts of kindness, such as a smile or a compliment, to more elaborate acts of generosity, such as cooking a meal for someone or lending an ear when someone needs to talk.
The idea behind this phrase is that it’s not the grand gestures or big events that make our lives better, but rather the small, everyday moments that add up and create a positive impact.
Often we fail to understand the importance of small things and acts in relationships and life. Small acts of kindness and little things in life everyday have immense contributions to your future success.
Must Read: Baby Steps Quotes
Sometimes we fail to acknowledge these little things, and in the end, we lose sight of the things that matter most.
If you like these quotes, do check out our post on be present quotes and live in the present moment to appreciate life and enjoy it fully.
It’s The Little Things In Life Quotes
- “It’s the little things in life.”
- “It’s the little things that count.”
- “The little things mean the most.”
- “It’s always the little things that hurt you the most.”
- “Sometimes it’s just the little things that make you happy.”
- “Little strokes fell great oaks.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” – Lao Tzu
- “Do the little things right to reach the big goals.” – Tom Izzo
- “It’s always the little things, those little gestures that matter the most.”
- “Almost everything comes from almost nothing.” – Henri Frederic
- “Rejoice in small things and they will continue to grow.” – Slaven Vuji
- “Little things console us because little things afflict us.” – Blaise Pascal
- “Big things are often just small things that are noticed.” – Markus Zusak
- “Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.” – Saul Bellow
- “True greatness consists in being great in little things.” – Charles Simmons
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “Sometimes, little things make a big difference…” ― Nino Varsimashvili
- “Notice the small things. The rewards are inversely proportional.” – Liz Vassey
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from doing little things well.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “If I love you, I show you I love you every day. Little things, big things.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “It’s a tough life, and It’s the little things that get us through the day.” – Jeffery Deaver
- “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden
- “When you go through something, like, you learn to appreciate little things – the birds, trees, flowers.” – Grizz Chapman
- “It’s the little things you do day in and day out that count. That’s the way you teach your children.” – Amanda Pays
- “It’s no big thing, but you make big things out of little things sometimes.” – Robert Duvall
- “It’s the little things in life that matter the most. Appreciate what you have. Be grateful.”
- “Step by step. I can’t think of any other way of accomplishing anything.” – Michael Jordan
- “The Lord likes small things best, especially those done with love.” – Mother Teresa
- “We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our heart.” – Winnie The Pooh
- “The small things of life were often so much bigger than the great things.” – Barbara Pym
- “I think it’s important to find the little things in everyday life that make you happy.” – Paula Cole
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Most people seem to want tremendous improvement, instantly. But you’ll probably find it’s the little things you do that eventually add up to big results.” – Joel Weldon
- “Most of the critical things in life, which become the starting points of human destiny, are little things.” – R. Smith
- “Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.” – Frank A. Clark
- “Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.” – Phillips Brooks
- “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
- “While it may seem small, the ripple effects of small things is extraordinary.” – Matt Bevin
- “If you can’t do the little things right, you will never do the big things right.” – William H. McRaven
- “It is the little bits of things that fret and worry us; we can dodge an elephant, but we can’t dodge a fly.” – Josh Billings
- “I try to do the right thing at the right time. They may be little things, but usually, they make the difference between winning and losing.” – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- “You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.” – Andy Warhol
- “Sometimes the little opportunities that fly at us each day can have the biggest impact.” – Danny Wallace
- “Learn to appreciate small quiet moments, the ocean, a walk on the beach, time alone, your health, your strength, your smile, your life.” – Germany Kent
- “While getting lost in all those little things that seem so important, don’t forget the little things that matter.” – Virginia Alison
- “I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things… I play with the leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “No step forward is too small. Just be sure it’s taking you to the right dream, then take more of those tiny steps.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Focus on the small things life already has offered you, or else you may turn your boundless blessings to countless disappointments.” – Shihab Kazi
- “The sweetest thing you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know she’s in your heart and on your mind.”
- “It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.” ― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- “Life is made up of little things. It is very rarely that an occasion is offered for doing a great deal at once. True greatness consists in being great in the little things.” – Charles Simmons
- “No matter how small and unimportant what we are doing may seem, if we do it well, it may soon become the step that will lead us to better things.” – Channing Pollock
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart find its morning and is refreshed. – Khalil Gibran
More Inspirational Life Quotes
Small Act of Kindness Quotes and Sayings
Simple acts of love and kindness highlight the importance of paying attention to and appreciating the small, yet meaningful details in life.
For example, a simple phone call or text message to someone to see how they’re doing can go a long way in making them feel valued and appreciated.
A compliment on someone’s appearance can boost their confidence and help them feel good about themselves. And taking the time to write a thoughtful note or card to someone can show them how much they mean to you.
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to overlook the small things in life, but it’s these little things that can make all the difference.
By focusing on and appreciating the small, positive moments in our lives, we can cultivate happiness, reduce stress, and strengthen our relationships with others. So don’t overlook the power of the little things – they truly can make a big impact on our lives.
Share these awesome little things in life matter quotes with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them to appreciate, also to enjoy the so-called little things in life.