55 Clueless Quotes And Lines From The Classic Comedy
Looking for classic quotes from the famous movie Clueless? We have rounded up the best collection of Clueless quotes, sayings, phrases, dialogues, lines, and captions, (with images and pictures) about love, friendship, and life that will inspire you.
The film is written and directed by Amy Heckerling, starring Alicia Silverstone as Cher Harowitz, with supporting roles by Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy, and Paul Rudd.
The film is based on Jane Austen’s novel Emma and centers around a beautiful rich high school student Cher and her besties, Dionne and Tai.
Clueless a hit from the ’90s is a coming-of-age teen comedy that is filled with radical slang, exemplary fashion, and the situations that a teenager has to go through in her life.
The film was released in July 1995 and grossed $56.1 million in the United States. Clueless is considered to be one of the best teen films of all time and received positive reviews from critics.
Clueless will stay in the hearts of people for its cool style, for the wit in offers, and most importantly for the super famous words ‘As If’.
Here is a list of Clueless movie quotes from the classic comedy-drama for all the Bettys out there.
Don’t forget to check our collection of Steel Magnolias quotes and It’s A Wonderful Life quotes that will make you realize the importance of friends and family.
Top 10 Clueless Quotes From The Classic Movie
- “Phat!” – Dionne
- “I’m audi.” – Cher
- “Ugh, as if!” – Cher
- “Whatever.” – Amber
- “I totally paused.” – Cher
- “Let’s do a makeover!” – Cher
- “Rollin’ with the homies.” – Tai
- “That was way harsh, Tai.” – Cher
- “You are a snob and a half.” – Cher
- “I was just totally clueless.” – Cher
Famous Quotes From “Clueless” Movie
- “Old people can be so sweet.” – Cher
- “I feel like such a bonehead.” – Cher
- “You’re a virgin who can’t drive.” – Tai
- “OK, so he is kind of a Baldwin.” – Cher
- “Oh my god, I am totally buggin’.” – Cher
- “Cher’s saving herself for Luke Perry.” – Dionne
- “I am totally butt crazy in love with Josh.” – Cher
- “I had an overwhelming sense of ickiness.” – Cher
- “I’m not a prude, I’m just highly selective.” – Cher
- “She could be a farmer in those clothes.” – Amber
- “And my buns: They don’t feel nothin’ like steel.” – Tai
- “Everything I think and everything I do is wrong.” – Cher
- “Besides, the PC term is ‘hymenally challenged.’” – Dionne
- “Ladies generally hang on the grassy knoll over there.” – Cher
- “Do you prefer fashion victim or ensembly challenged?” – Cher
- “If I’m too good for him, then how come I’m not with him?” – Tai
- “I was surfing the crimson wave. I had to haul ass to the ladies.” – Cher
- “Murray, I have asked you repeatedly not to call me ‘woman.’” – Dionne
- “Isn’t my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972.” – Cher
- “Suddenly a dark cloud settled over first period… I got a C in debate?” – Cher
- “You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet.” – Cher
- “Do you prefer ‘fashion victim’ or ‘ensemble-y challenged?’” – Cher (to Amber)
- “He does dress better than I do. What would I bring to the relationship?” – Cher
- “Dude, what’s wrong. You suffering from buyers remorse or something?” – Dionne
- “Christian said he’d call the next day, but in boy time that meant Thursday.” – Cher
- “May I please remind you that it does not say ‘RSVP’ on the Statue of Liberty.” – Cher
- “I do not wear polyester hair, okay? Unlike some people I know, like Shawana.” – Dionne
- “She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us.” – Cher
- “Cher, I don’t want to do this anymore. And my buns, they don’t feel nothin’ like steel.” – Tai
- “Where’s my white collarless shirt from Fred Segal? It’s my most capable looking outfit!” – Cher
- “Dionne and I were both named after great singers of the past who now do infomercials.” – Cher
- “Oh, that’s good. You don’t want to be the last one at the coffeehouse without chin pubes.” – Cher
- “My plastic surgeon doesn’t want me doing any activity where balls are flying at my nose.” – Amber
- “I don’t get it. Did my hair get flat? Did I stumble into some bad lighting? What’s wrong with me?” – Cher
- “Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.” – Cher
- “No, she’s a full-on Monet. It’s like a painting, see? From far away, it’s OK, but up close, it’s a big old mess.” – Cher
- “It’s like that book I read in the ninth grade that said, ‘Tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people.’” – Cher
- “Wasn’t my mom a total Betty? She died when I was young. A freak accident during a routine liposuction.” – Cher
- “Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anybody would miss you.” – Melvin “Mel” Horowitz
- “He’s a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streisand ticket-holding friend of Dorothy, know what I’m saying?” – Murray Duval
- “OK, so you’re probably going, ‘Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?’ But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl.” – Cher
- “Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there’s no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.” – Cher
- “I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, three pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, five peanut butter M&M’s and like three pieces of licorice.” – Cher
- “Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex. And anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.” – Cher
- “So OK, I don’t want to be a traitor to my generation and all, but I don’t get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we’re expected to swoon? I don’t think so.” – Cher
The movie is filled with funny and sarcastic quotable moments and great one-liners.
Which is your favorite quote from the above? If you have any other inspirational quotes to add to the list, let us know in the comment section below.
If you like these humorous quotes from Clueless then check out Darth Vader quotes and Nacho Libre quotes to inspire you to be caring about love, life, and friendship.
Also, don’t forget to share these wise words of wisdom with your friends and followers on Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr, and more.