Looking for quotes about friends changing? We have rounded up the best collection of friends change quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, status messages, texts, (with images and pictures) that you might relate to.
Life is all about change. We see season, things, and the world changing everyday, but when friends and family we love change the way we never thought, then it upsets us. With passing years our childhood friendship or school/college bond often changes.
Also See: People Change Quotes
Lack of time and busy schedules often change our friend’s behavior, that we least expected. Long distance relationships and lack of communication affects friendships too.
Struggles, pain, money, and other situations on one’s life has a huge influence on a person’s behavior and attitude.
Some change for good or and some for bad, but all we can do is embrace the change in people and accept it.
Also See: Changed Behavior Quotes
Seeing your best friends change due to a new relationship is very dissapointing. You also find that friends change with time, and some are fake all the time. But true friendship always stands the test of time and distance.
These sad quotes on friends changing with time will be a lot relatable to most of us who have seen people change.
Don’t forget to read our post on embracing change which will inspire your growth and success.
Sad Friends Change Quotes
- “Time change. People change.” – Unknown
- “Its amazing to see your friends changing.” – Unknown
- “People don’t change. They just take their masks off.” – Unknown
- “It’s amazing how fast someone can become a stranger.” – Unknown
- “I never thought that our friendship would fade someday.” – Unknown
- “It hurts when friends you know become friends you knew.” – Unknown
- “We never lose friends, we simply learn who the real ones are. – Unknown
- “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable. It’s being separated and nothing changes.” – Unknown
- “It really hurts when your friend changes just because he found someone else better than you.” – Unknown
- “You have changed. And it never hurts me. The only thing that hurts me is the person who you used to be.” – Unknown
- “Don’t make that person your friend who changes with time, be a friend with that person who changes your life.” – Unknown
- “Money always changes the game, when you let a dollar come between you and your friends, your cohorts.” – Anthony Mackie
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” – Plutarch
- “Dear friend you have changed a lot. You should also admit how things have changed between us just because of you.” – Unknown
- “People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before.” – Unknown
- “Some people aren’t loyal to you… they are loyal to their need of you… once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” – Unknown
- “People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won’t noptice their behaviopr that made you change….” – Unknown
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” – Ally Condie
- “I was looking through the pictures we both took together during our graduation. The person may have changed but the memories could not.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes I think of approaching you and talking to you. But then I realize that you are no longer the same person with whom I was friends with.” – Unknown
- “Everyone in this world changes. But I thought of you as a friend who would stay with me no matter what the situation is. But you proved me wrong.” – Unknown
Best Friends Change Quotes
- “Just like seasons, people change.” – Unknown
- “Its not easy to accept that your friends are changing.” – Unknown
- “People change. Memories don’t.” – Drake
- “People come and people go, all you need are those who stay.” – Unknown
- “You may have changed, but remember life keeps on going on!” – Unknown
- “A person who changes himself with his needs, is never your friend.” – Unknown
- “People change. No matter if they were best friends few months back.” – Unknown
- “I really hate when friends change just because they meet new people.” – Unknown
- “A person who changes with time is never capable of calling as a friend.” – Unknown
- “Be slow in choosing a friend. Choose a friend who is slower in changing.” – Unknown
- “If this was the real you, then what was the reason behind changing yourself?” – Unknown
- “Friendship was the most important for me. But unluckily not for you. You changed!” – Unknown
- “When silence between 2 friends starts increasing, that means your friend is changing.” – Unknown
- “People change. Love hurts. Friends leave. Things go wrong. But just remember that life goes on.” – Unknown
- “People change. Feelings rearrange lovers drift. friends have fits friends become strangers. That’s life.” – Unknown
- “Dear friend, you have changed a lot. But the memories that I have spent with you will never change.” – Unknown
- “Being friends with anyone for 30 years is no easy task – people change, they drift apart, they move on.” – Alana Stewart
- “I need good friends who can say, ‘I love you to death, but you look terrible in that, and you need to change right now.’” – Blake Lively
- “Breaking with old friends is one of the most painful of the changes in all that piling up of a multitude of small distasteful changes that constitutes growing older.” – John Dos Passos
- “People change, friends ditch, boyfriends cheat and there is always gonna be someone that would kill to see you fall so smile even with tears in your eyes, don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.” – Unknown
- “Time change, friends change. Friends change, friendship change. Friendship change, priorities change. Priorities change, we change. We change, you change. You change, people change. People change, world change. World change, humanity change.” – Unknown
- “At this age, everything is changing. Day by day we don’t notice, but just look back over the past year and you will realize everything has. People you thought were going to be there forever aren’t, and people you never imagined you’d be speaking to are now some of your closest friends. Life makes little sense, and the more we grow the less sense it will make. So make the most of now, before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all of this is only going to be memories.” – Unknown
Quotes About Changing Behavior of Friends
When you find you closest friends and pals changing their attitude towards you, then it is very hurting and heartbreaking. You miss your bond and the old days spent together.
Friends also change due to new friendships and relationship. But a true bond will never change inspite of the changing circumstances.
- “Things change and friends leave you alone.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is more painful than a changing friend.” – Unknown
- “What is a friend? A person who never changes…” – Unknown
- “Friends may change, but the memories last forever.” – Unknown
- “You can change friends but not neighbors.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky
- “Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.” – Unknown
- “You have not changed my dear friend. You have revealed what you actually are!” – Unknown
- “Maybe you would have never changed. Maybe I thought of you as someone else.” – Unknown
- “Its hurts to see a friend whom you have known for so long changing in front of you.” – Unknown
- “Its easy to see other people changing but you never saw how you changed in our friendship.” – Unknown
- “I miss you. No, let me correct that, I miss the old you. I miss the old you that cared about me.” – Unknown
- “Trust was the Foundation of our friendship. But when you changed, our friendship also died.” – Unknown
- “To be with a friend like you who has changed is being a fool, but to stay away from you is hurtful.” – Unknown
- “I would love to work in the dark alone than walking with a friend in light who may change anytime and anywhere.” – Unknown
- “Things change, people change, friends change, places change, career change, economies change, but God will never change. Amen.” – Unknown
- “Strangers change into friends… friends change to best friends… best friends change to friends… again friends change to strangers.” – Giri Girish
- “Every friendship, every relationship, is bound to fall apart when you start keeping things to yourself. Secrets don’t destroy things… but suspicion does.” – Unknown
- “The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to.” – Oprah Winfrey
Old Friends Change Quotes
- “Friendships cause heartbreaks too.” – Unknown
- “Things change. Friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anyone.” – Unknown
- “My dear friend you have not changed. But yes! Your priorities have…” – Unknown
- “Because things change and friends leave and life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Unknown
- “You have not changed at all. The mask that you were wearing has fallen off.” – Unknown
- “Love, hate, sorrow, happiness nothing lasts forever. Because people change.” – Unknown
- “Its really sad and hurting to know that you have changed. I miss the older you.” – Unknown
- “People change for two reasons: Either they learned a lot or they’ve been hurt too much.” – Unknown
- “Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.” – Unknown
- “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Unknown
- “You could not be this much busy. You have changed in the same way as your priorities have.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.” – Unknown
- “It seems they had been and would always be friends. Time could change much, but not that.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Many strangers become our friends but it hurts when your close friends become strangers to you.” – Unknown
- “Some people change and aren’t loyal to you. I didn’t knew that my best friend is also among those some.” – Unknown
- “When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings because its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.” – Unknown
- “Understand that people change and sometimes they’re no longer compatible with out lives. We just have to learn to accept it and move on.” – Unknown
- “Changing yourself is sometimes good. But changing often as per your own needs and requirements is something not at all acceptable.” – Unknown
- “A person who used to be happy for my success, who cheered for my victory changed to a person who started getting jealous of me. And I don’t know when all this started happening.” – Unknown
- “The ones where you gave it your all. The ones you felt that they would be there for you for the whole time. But something happened, or even nothing happened at all. Whatever it was, it caused the friendship to fade. And that friendship turned into acquaintances, and then into strangers.” – Unknown
To help you achieve your highest potential these wise and thought-provoking friends change quotes, sayings, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.