120 New Friends Quotes To Celebrate Meeting New People
Looking for quotes about making new friends? We have rounded up the best collection of new friends quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, status messages, (with images and pictures) to celebrate your new friendship when meeting new people.
Also See: Lifelong Friends Quotes
In life, as we grow up we meet new people, make good bonds and friendship. While you have your gang of old friends from school, college, and childhood friends but in adulthood, you meet a lot of new people from different walks of life who turn out to be amazing friends.
Related: Spending Time With Friends Quotes
Sometimes we cross paths with unexpected people and end up with really great and true friendship. We learn and evolve a lot when we meet new people with different experiences. So as an adult be open to new friends and relationship to enjoy life with your best of people.
Must Read: Missing Friends Quotes
We have divided the post about new friends in the following sections;
- New Friends Quotes
- Making New Friends Quotes
- I Need New Friends
- Captions For New Friends
- Meeting New Friends Quotes
- Meeting New People Quotes
New friends bring a positive change and fresh energy which makes you happy and creates a special bond which is like family. Don’t forget to check out our collection of old friends quotes to cherish your bond and unexpected friendship quotes.
New Friends Quotes
- “A friend is, as it were, a second self.”- Cicero
- “It’s a great way to meet new friends.” – Joan Anderson
- “Enjoyed making new friends today.” – Suzanne Douglas
- “A friend is the hope of the heart.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.” – Rod Mckuen
- “Strangers are friends you haven’t met yet.” – Roberta Lieberman
- “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” ― Maya Angelou
- “To memorize a scripture is to forge a new friendship.”- Richard G. Scott
- “We’ll be friends til we’re old and senile… and then we can be new friends.”
- “Every person is a new door to a different world.” – Six Degrees of Separation
- “To make new friends you have be willing to put in the time.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
- “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” – Patrick Lindsay
- “Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.”- William Shakespeare
- “It’s not too late to develop new friendships or reconnect with people.”- Morrie Schwartz
- “New friends can often have a better time together than old friends.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Mingle often with good people to keep your soul nourished.” – Anthony Douglas Williams
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- “What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.” – C. S. Lewis
- “True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.”- Dave Tyson Gentry
- “Value friendship for what there is in it, not for what can be gotten out of it.”- H. Clay Trumbull
- “True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in the worth and choice.”- Ben Jonson
- “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ― John Holmes
- “We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- “Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.”- Lady Randolph Churchill
- “There can be no friendship without confidence, and no confidence without integrity.”― Samuel Johnson
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”- Charles Caleb Colton
- “Two kinds of people have many friends, one with bank balance and other with boldness.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.” – Oscar Wilde
- “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”- Tim McGraw
- “You know a real friend? Someone you know will look after your cat after you are gone.”― William S. Burroughs
- “I love meeting new people with a similar mind and vibe that’s worth my time, it’s always nice exploring inner personalities.”
- “A friend who turned into an enemy thinks of you more than a friend who turned into just an acquaintance.” – Amit Kalantri
- “When you choose your friends, don’t be short-changed by choosing personality over character.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- “A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.”- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “Over the years, Forgotten Realms and gaming have taken me all over the world and made me all sorts of new friends.” – Ed Greenwood
- “You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people who can’t forget those are your friends.”
- “We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”- C. S. Lewis
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
- “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Billy Chapata
- “Friendship involves many things but, above all the power of going outside oneself and appreciating what is noble and loving in another.”- Thomas Huxley
- “The best kind of friendships are fierce. Lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other and think the other deserves the world.”
- “To be a friend means encouraging strengths in others and accepting their weaknesses; in other words, accepting them for who they are.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”- Charles R. Swindoll
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “We need new friends; some of us are cannibals who have eaten their old friends up; others must have ever-renewed audiences before whom to re-enact the ideal version of their lives.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
- “Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.” – Dalai Lama
- “Friendships unfold gradually as women share intimacies with one another- this takes time. You need to be willing to let your friends know the real you, but you don’t want to spill your guts out the first time you’re out to lunch.” ― Irene S. Levine
- “To cement a new friendship, especially between foreigners or persons of a different social world, a spark with which both were secretly charged must fly from person to person, and cut across the accidents of place and time.”- Cornelia Otis Skinner
- “A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.”- Wilfred Peterson
- “The hard fact of friendship is that you need to make time for new friends by first stripping out the people who are using your energy in an unsatisfying way. You have to take that risk of being friendless to make room in your life for others who will be your new best friends.” – Magggie Stiefvater
- “When most people set out to change their lives, they often focus on all the external stuff, like a new job or a new location or new friends or new romantic prospects and on and on. The reality is that changing your life starts with changing the way you see everything in your life.” – Mark Manson
Making New Friends Quotes
- “I felt it shelter to speak to you.” – Emily Dickinson
- “We need not think alike to love alike.” – Francis David
- “The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.”― Abraham Lincoln
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold.” – Joseph Parry
- “I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons.” – Taylor Swift
- “I’ve kept most of my friends for decades, and I continue to make new friends.” – John Grant
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.” – Socrates
- “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.” – Markus Zusak
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.”- Logan Pearsall Smith
- “As a young boy in a new country, you had to make new friends, and that was really difficult.” – Victor Moses
- “It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us.”― Epicurus
- “Each new friendship can make you a new person because it opens up new doors inside of you.” – Kate DiCamillo
- “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
- “Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.” – Francesco Guicciardini
- “The friends you make in college are friends you’ll have for life, even if you don’t talk for years at a time.”― Jessica Park
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” –Thomas J. Watson
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ― A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- “When it comes to making friends, it is never about how many that you have, but about the kind of energy that they bring. Please choose wisely.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
- “People are goofy about the movie business, so you end up counting on friends you knew before you were successful. It is harder to make new friends because you are a little more cautious.” – Michael Douglas
- “Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another.” – Thomas Hughes
- “Aaah, summer – that long-anticipated stretch of lazy, lingering days, free of responsibility and rife with possibility. It’s a time to hunt for insects, master handstands, practice swimming strokes, conquer trees, explore nooks and crannies, and make new friends.” – Darell Hammond
I Need New Friends
- “Friends are born, not made.” ― Henry Adams
- “Laugh, and the world longs to be your friend.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Be gracious to all men, but choose the best to be your friends.”- Isocrates
- “The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.” – Ann Kaiser Stearns
- “We are partners by fate. We become friends by choice.” – Jacquie McTaggart
- “Friendship has always belonged to the core of my spiritual journey.” – Henri Nouwen
- “Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods.”― Aristotle
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
- “The only true test of friendship is the time your friend spends on you.” ― John Marsden
- “Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Nothing makes the earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance.”- Henry David Thoreau
- “My friends are everything without me but I am nothing without my friends.”― Santosh Kalwar
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Brandi Snyder
- “You can find tranquility, you can find party, you can find new friends. I’m a cruise convert.” – Guy Fieri
- “Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.”― Henry David Thoreau
- “Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life.” – Jean de La Fontaine
- “It is the juvenal period of life when friendships are formed, and habits established, that will stick by one.”- George Washington
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you can’t find good friends to surround yourself with, then by all means be on your own. Bad friends corrupt good minds.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “A shared cup of laughter, dear Reader, is the sunbeam that causes the flower of friendship to open its petals and peep out.” ― Millie Florence
- “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.”― Seth Brown
- “Fortify yourself with a flock of friends! There is always at least one who will understand, inspire, and give you the lift you may need at the time.” – George Matthew Adams
- “Friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil – but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely.”- Pam Brown
- “Your friend is your needs answered. He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving. And he is your board and your fireside. For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace.”- Kahlil Gibran
- “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Captions For New Friends
- Happiness is new friendships.
- I don’t need therapy. I need new friends.
- Unexpected friendships are the best ones.
- A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.
- Making new friends shouldn’t mean losing old ones.
- There’s always room in the heart for one more friend.
- When new friends come old friends exists yet no time for them.
- Funny how the new friends can be better friends than your old friends.
- Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.
- It’s the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.
- We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
- We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
- New friends are like new adventures. You never know what lessons they will teach you.
- You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. Those are your friends.
Meeting New Friends Quotes
- “By chance we met, by choice we become friend.”― Millie
- “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.”- N. R. Hart
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
- “I meet people and they become chapters in my stories.” ― Avijeet Das
- “Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.”― C. J. Langenhoven
- “We meet the people we’re supposed to when the time is just right.” – Alyson Noel
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”- Linda Grayson
- “True friends are the people who brighten your smile every time your with them.”- Julia VeRost
- “Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.” – C.G. Jung
- “I love meeting new people; I think everyone has a story to tell. We should all listen sometimes.” – Kim Smith
- “Right now, someone you haven’t met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet someone like you.”
- “Yeah, I love doing ensemble pieces. You get to meet so many new people and make new friends.” – Devon Sawa
- “A friend is a priceless gem for the crown of life here and a cherished star in memory forever.” – Cyrus S. Nusbaum
- “All true friendliness begins with fire and food and drink and the recognition of rain or frost.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “The language of friendship is not words , but rather meanings . It is an intelligence above language.”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Friends are like the stars; they are always there, but you only see their true brightness at the darkest times.”- Jeremy Arnold
- “Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of others.” – Mother Teresa
- “Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. So conquer your fears and get out there.” – Tony Clark
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
- “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” – Flavia Weedn
- “When I’m traveling, I always look for a dance studio. It’s a great workout and a wonderful way to meet new friends in the community.” – Rachel Boston
- “What I love the most about being a pro fighter is meeting the people. You get to meet all the fans and new friends that you get to meet up with all the time.” – Sage Northcutt
- “People are guests in our story, the same way we are guests in theirs. But we all meet each other for a reason because every person is a personal lesson waiting to be told.” ― Lauren Klarfeld
- “The happiest business in all the world is that of making friends, And no investment on the street pays larger dividends, For life is more than stocks and bonds, and love than rate percent, And he who gives in friendship’s name shall reap what he has.”
More Quotes On Friends And Friendship
Long Distance Friendship Quotes
Birthday Countdown Quotes For Friends
Best Hang Out Quotes With Friends
Pinky Promise Quotes With Friends
Cute Best Friend Instagram Captions
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Friends
When you find a true friend no matter how new they are, you always treasure them. You have to invest a lot of time and effort to develop and maintain new friendships, a true friend can be met at any point of life and may even inspire you in a way you never imagined you could be.
If you could relate to these quotes then also check out you are enough quotes and amazing new relationship quotes on self-love to enjoy a day for some me time.
Send these amazing lifetime friends quotes and messages to your besties on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Twitter, to remind them how special they are.