Looking for some amazing quotes about spending time with yourself? We have rounded up the best collection of me time quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, and status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to spend time with yourself.
“Me time” is the time when you are happy spending time with yourself, in your company, pampering yourself with self- care, honoring your thoughts, and being yourself.
In this fast-paced world and the multitasking, each one of us is into, we often crave some alone time, where we can be with ourselves and enjoy our own company.
Also See: Make Time Quotes
Amidst all the stress and chaos taking out time for yourself to read a book, or walk in a park will help you relax.
Me time quotes offer wisdom and inspiration on how to prioritize self-care, recharge, and find balance in our lives.
The alone me time allows you to recharge your energies and get back to life with high motivation. So when you feel you have too much to handle then take off some self-time to rest and be at peace with yourself.
We have divided these inspirational self-time quotes into these sections;
- Me Time Quotes
- Take Time For Yourself Quotes
Inspirational Me Time Quotes
- “And now it’s ME time.”
- “Self-care is not selfish.”
- “I own the space I’m in.”
- “Make time for yourself.”
- “Be you, do you, for you!”
- “Happiness is….ME time.”
- “Offline is the new luxury.”
- “Take time to make your soul happy.”
- “Now it’s time to do what’s best for me.”
- “My alone time is for everyone’s safety.”
- “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Andre Gide
- “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”- Madonna
- “Don’t give me timing, give me time.” – Jesse Lauriston Livermore
- “Take the time today to love yourself. You deserve it.” – Avina Celeste
- “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”- Brené Brown
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
- “It’s going to take some time but I will become the best version of me.”
- “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.”
- “Do not let a day go by without taking some time for yourself.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it.” – Anna Taylor
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “You need me-time not because others don’t deserve your attention but because you do.”
- “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough.” – Richelle Goodrich
- “Sometimes you have to break from the grind, clear your mind, and enjoy some “ME” time.”
- “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” – Buddha
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamot
- “Think of your me-time as a daily or weekly opportunity to reset—whatever that means to you.”- João Silas
- “I’ve reached that point in motherhood where I wake up early on purpose so I can enjoy 5 minutes of silence.”
- “It is hard to love yourself if you never spend time with yourself. ‘Alone Time’ is Necessary.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
- “People will treat you the exact way you treat yourself. So be good to you. Take time for yourself.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Today is life—the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something.” – Dale Carnegie
- “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon Alder
- “I believe that self-care is a daily practice that should involve your interests, needs and preferences.” – Portia Jackson-Preston
- “Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”- M. Scott Peck
- “Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”- Lucille Ball
- “It is never too late to make a change and taking some much needed alone time for yourself to reflect is not selfish.” – Nyki Mack
- “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Maya Angelou
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”- Roy T. Bennett
- “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.”- Deborah Day
- “It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Spending time alone in your own company reinforces your self-worth, and is often the number one way to replenish your resilience reserves.” – Sam Owen
- “The long span of the bridge of your life is supported by countless cables that you are spinning now, and that is why today is such an important day.”- L.G. Elliott
- “Today, I’m giving myself permission to have a little ‘Me’ time so I can be the best wife, mom, friend & woman I can possibly be. And I will not feel guilty about it….”
- “Prioritize self-care & incorporate a minimum of 60 mins ‘me time’ into your daily routine. Yes there are enough hours in the day. No excuses.” – Miya Yamanouchi
- “I’ve heard it said that every day you need half an hour of quiet time for yourself, or your Self, unless you’re incredibly busy and stressed, in which case you need an hour.” – Anne Lamott
- “Sometimes you just need to be alone, that’s okay. It doesn’t mean anything’s wrong with you, or even that anything’s wrong in your life. Sometimes you need to create the space to soul search, recover, think, rest and just be. You don’t have to apologize for needing or taking this space, it’s part of what makes you a happy, healthy person.”
Best Take Time For Yourself Quotes
Some alone time is crucial for our physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
It helps us to reduce stress, increase creativity, and gain clarity on our goals and aspirations.
Me time can take many forms, from reading a book to taking a walk in nature or practicing meditation. Whatever form it takes, me time is essential for cultivating a fulfilling and healthy life.
- “Spend some time with yourself.”
- “And now I’ll do what’s best for me.”
- “Do something nice for you. Because you deserve it.”
- “Self-care is how you take your power back.”– Lalah Delia
- “If you don’t get lost, there’s a chance you may never be found.”
- “The way we spend our time defines who we are.” – Jonathan Estrin
- “We run away all the time to avoid coming face to face with ourselves.”
- “Sometimes you just need to disconnect and enjoy your own company.”
- “Sometimes, all I need is just some me-time. I enjoy being in my own company.”
- “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle
- “Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.”
- “Sometimes I need to go off on my own. I’m not sad. I’m not angry. I’m recharging my batteries.” – Kristen Butler
- “Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I need some me-time. I have to remember to rest, because I have a natural energy and I don’t want to burn out.” – Lea Michele
- “If a man happens to find himself, he has a mansion which he can inhabit with dignity all the days of his life.” — James A. Michener
- “Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.” — Tryon Edwards
- “Whether your me-time consists of reading, meditating, journaling, or simply relaxing with your thoughts, why not make it a permanent part of your routine?”- Link Hoang
- “Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.”– bell hooks aka Gloria Jean Watkins
- “When we self-regulate well, we are better able to control the trajectory of our emotional lives and resulting actions based on our values and sense of purpose.”– Amy Leigh Mercree
- “We are what we think; as we desire so do we become! By our thoughts, desires, and habits, we either ascend to the full divine dignity of our nature, or we descend to suffer and learn.” — J. Todd Ferrier
- “Prepare yourself for the world, as athletes used to do for their exercises; oil your mind and your manners, to give them the necessary suppleness and flexibility; strength alone will not do.” — Lord Chesterfield Stanhope
- “Today is life—the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” —Dale Carnegie
- “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
In conclusion, me time quotes are a valuable resource for anyone seeking to prioritize self-care in their lives.
They offer insights and inspiration on the benefits of taking time for oneself and can help to remind us of the importance of self-love and care.
By incorporating me time into our daily routines, we can cultivate a greater sense of well-being, balance, and fulfillment.
If you fail to take out time for yourself, then the tiredness, exhaustion, and stress will build up and will make you anxious and less productive.
Hope these inspirational words about self-care will encourage you to balance work and leisure time.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.