Looking for quotes about changed behavior? We have rounded up the best collection of changes behavior quotes, sayings, captions, texts, status messages, (with images and pictures) that you might relate to.
Life is all about change and growth. And it’s human nature to change for the good or bad constantly. With time people’s behavior and attitude change. Sometimes its for the good, where with personal growth people become more humble, polite, loving, caring and giving.
Also See: Season’s Change Quotes
And sometimes people’s attitude change for the bad, they become arrogant, rude, angry, proud. So with money, time, new relationships people’s behavior change. Sometimes its hurting, and heartbreaking to see our partner/girlfriend/boyfriend change in a way which we don’t like.
But life is all about accepting and embracing how people and their nature change and move on with the learning. Don’t forget to check out our collection of people change quotes and sayings to give you an insight on reality of life.
Changed Behavior Quotes
- “The best apology is changed behavior.”
- “Only wisest and stupidest of men never change.”
- “An apology without changed behavior is just a word.”
- “A change in behavior begins with a change in the heart.”
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
- “Apology without changed behavior is just manipulation.”
- “We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.”- Bill Gates
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be The Peace You Wish To See In The World!”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists.”
- “REWARDS <- Positive Behavior. Negative Behavior -> CONSEQUENCES.”
- “Characterize people by their actions and you’ll never be fooled by their words.”
- “How do you change your behavior? Change what you worship.”- Timothy Keller
- “If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake; it’s just their behavior.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.” – William Glasser
- “At times unpopular measures are needed in order to change behavior.”- Lucy Powell
- “The behavior you’re seeing is the behavior you’ve designed for (whether intentional or not).”
- “To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior.”- Maxwell Maltz
- “Do not get too close to someone, a little change in their behavior hurts a lot….” – Shivangi Gupta
- “We tend to judge others by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions.” – Albert F. Schlieder
- “People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so.” – Sharon Stone
- “Sorry does not equal trust. Sorry equals forgiveness. Changed behavior equals trust.” – Dr. Henry Cloud
- “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.”- Carl Jung
- “Just because your pain is understandable, doesn’t mean your behavior is acceptable.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- “People’s behavior makes sense if you think about it in terms of their goals, needs and motives.” – Thomas Mann
- “People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won’t notice their behavior that made you change….”
- “We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing.” – Henry Cloud
- “No behavior can be changed before it’s acknowledged. And no addiction is beyond the reach of Love.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Time decides who you meet in your life. Your heart decides who you want in your life. Behavior decides who will stay in your life.”
- “Men haven’t changed their behavior, so women somehow have to be strengthened to be able to ward off the men.”- Stephen Lewis
- “Be + Have = BEHAVE. You will experience your success when you BEHAVE accordingly. BE and you shall HAVE.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Instead of trying to change another persons behavior, try changing the way you react. Acceptance without expectations is less stressful.” – Linda
- “I trust that no loving thought goes unnoticed, even when I do not see immediate gratitude or behavior changes in the other person.”- Lee L Jampolsky
- “Only when you find the courage to say something to someone that might influence a change in your behavior, does that behavior change.”- Octavia Spencer
- “You don’t become a new person by changing your behavior; you discover who you are in Christ and your behavior changes accordingly.”- Graham Cooke
- “You’re a grown up, and you get to decide what behaviors affect you for five minutes versus what behaviors change you as a person.”- Kelly Williams Brown
- “The ‘self-image’ is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior.”- Maxwell Maltz
- “To save the planet, we do not need miraculous technical breakthroughs, or vast amounts of capital. Essentially we need a radical change in our thinking and behavior.”- Ted Trainer
- “Architecture is a social activity that has to do with some sort of communication or places of interaction, and that to change the environment is to change behavior.”- Thom Mayne
- “When attitude is changed, thought is changed. When thought is changed, behavior is changed. When behavior is changed, action is changed. When action is changed, result is changed.”
- “Realizing that our actions, feelings and behavior are the result of our own images and beliefs gives us the level that psychology has always needed for changing personality.”- Maxwell Maltz
- “But I absolutely believe that architecture is a social activity that has to do with some sort of communication or places of interaction, and that to change the environment is to change behavior.”- Thom Mayne
- “Knowing that one is always capable of change, the second step lies in making the decision to change. Change does not occur by merely willing it anymore than behavior changes simply through insight.”- Leo Buscaglia
- “We may think there is willpower involved, but more likely… change is due to want power. Wanting the new addiction more than the old one. Wanting the new me in preference to the person I am now.”- George A. Sheehan
- “You want to build a strong brand? Forget the ethnography, sociology, sidewalk psychology, and brand babble. Make sure your advertising gives people a damn good, convincing reason to change their behavior.” – Bob Hoffman
- “Research has shown that it takes 31 days of conscious effort to make or break a habit. That means, if one practices something consistently for 31 days, on the 32nd day it does become a habit. Information has been internalised into behavioral change, which is called transformation.”- Shiv Khera
- “Start with changing behaviors, not mindsets. It is much easier to ‘act your way into new thinking’ than to ‘think your way into new actions.’ Recurring and consistent performance results from behavior change will lead to lasting changes in the way people feel, think, and believe in the long run.”- Jon Katzenbach
- “The most dramatic instances of directed behavior change and “mind control” are not the consequence of exotic forms of influence, such as hypnosis, psychotropic drugs, or “brainwashing,” but rather the systematic manipulation of the most mundane aspects of human nature over time in confining settings.”- Philip Zimbardo
- “How I feel about and behave toward myself is the basic determinant of most of my behavior. If I improve my self-regard, I will find that dozens of behaviors change automatically. If, for example, I increase my feelings of self-competence, I will probably be less defensive, less angered by criticism, less devastated if I do not get a raise, less anxious when I come to work, better able to make decisions, and more able to appreciate and praise other people.”- William Schutz
More Inspirational Quotes
To help you achieve your highest potential these wise and thought-provoking behavioral change quotes, sayings, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.