Looking for inspirational quotes about never taking life for granted? We have rounded up the best collection of don’t take life for granted quotes, sayings, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be thankful for what you actually have and live life to the fullest.
Life is a precious gift and is the last thing that we should take for granted. Most of us are busy complaining about things we don’t have because we stop looking at the things we are blessed with.
Also See: Quotes About Being Taken For Granted
Life is short, and life is also very beautiful, so we should not waste a single moment of it. Value each moment and live your life to the fullest to make the most of it.
To live a happy life it is important to cherish the valuable things that we “do have” in our lives rather than obsessing about things that we don’t.
“Any man, who does not think that what he has is more than ample, is an unhappy man, even if he is the master of the whole world.” as quoted by Epicurus explains the importance of appreciating things that you have in your life.
We never realize what we truly have until it’s gone. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Life may be unfair at times. Bad things may happen to good people so never take life for granted. Appreciate and show gratitude for what you have.
Life is too short and we should not take our friends or our loved ones for granted. So try making the most of your life and don’t spend time wondering what your life could have been.
These don’t take life for granted quotes and sayings will inspire you to live a happy life and be grateful for the things that you actually have in your life.
Also, check our collection of count your blessings quotes to inspire you to be grateful for all the amazing things in life.
Don’t Take Life For Granted Quotes
- “Life is too short, to waste time hating anyone.” – Unknown
- “Life is a gift. Wake up every day and realize that.” – Unknown
- “In taking life for granted, we fail to notice it.” – Stephen Batchelor
- “Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Don’t take it for granted.” – Unknown
- “Be in love with your life! Every minute of it, never take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “Life is a precious gift — a gift we often take for granted until it is threatened.” – Lecrae
- “Life is beautiful. Look around. Don’t take anything for granted.” – Martha Williamson
- “The things you take for granted in life are the things someone else is praying for.” – Unknown
- “I promised myself that no matter where I went, what I did, I’d never take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “Don’t ever take for granted what you have today because tomorrow it just might not be there.” – Unknown
- “Nurture a plant, and it will give you beautiful fruits, nurture your life, and it will give you a beautiful future.” – Unknown
- “Life is very unpredictable, one glance can become the last glance any minute, don’t miss it by closing your eyes.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take family and friends for granted. You never know when you may see them for the last time, life is fragile.” – Deborah Law
- “Don’t take for granted the things close to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life for without them life is meaningless.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take life for granted as you never know what’s around the next corner or what the next day holds for you or your loved ones.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take life for granted. It tests your will and persona either by nothing happens at all or everything happens at once.” – Jagadesh Jey
- “Don’t take someone for granted just because you know every time you push them away, they always come running back. Cause one day they won’t.” – Unknown
- “You never think that the last time is the last time. You always think there will be more. You think you have forever but you don’t. Never take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “You never know what you’ve got till it’s gone… The truth is you know exactly what you had, you just didn’t think that you were going to lose it. Never take anything in life for granted.” – Unknown
- “Never take anyone in your life for granted. Hold every person close because one day you might wake up and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.” – Unknown
- “Life is short don’t take one day for granted, everything can change in a moment. Be grateful for all you have and all that you are. Remember who is most important to you and always cherish them. Life is a gift and we are blessed.” – Unknown
- “Never forget yesterday, but always live for today, because you never know what tomorrow can bring, or what it can take away.” – Unknown
- “Nothing in life is guaranteed. Life is unfair at times and bad things happen to good people. So don’t take anything for granted. Appreciate what you have and hold those you cherish close. Tell and show them how much you love them.” – Unknown
- “Those who died yesterday had plans for this morning. And those who died this morning had plans for tonight. Don’t take life for granted. In the blink of an eyes, everything can change. So forgive often and love with all your heart. You never know when you may not have that chance again.” – Unknown
- “We always take for granted the life we have. We whine and complain about relationships and how life is so unfair. We never stop and think about the people who have nothing. The people who have to do everything in their power just to put food on the table for their families. Life is precious. Some people don’t even get a chance for life. God gave you life. Don’t take it for granted.” – Kori Campbell
Never Take Life For Granted Quotes
Life is a wonderful gift to be lived every moment. Have fun, enjoy, and also be true to the purpose of your life and add meaning to other’s life.
Your purpose in life is your inner calling. It is your conviction and your mission statement in life. When you live your life and follow your true path you feel happy and content.
- “Life is a gift. Never take it for granted.” – Unknown
- “Never take today for granted, tomorrow might never come.” – Matt Vella
- “Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had.” – Unknown
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Unknown
- “Never take life for granted because one day you’re not going to wake up.” – Unknown
- “In the blink of an eye everything can change, never take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “Take time to appreciate someone who does something you take for granted in life.” – Unknown
- “Appreciate the people God gives you… You never know when he will need them back.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Unknown
- “Youth is something I never wanna take for granted. I just want to smile and live life.” – Tyler the Creator
- “It is very easy to take for granted the phenomenon that we are each alive, but we must try not to.” – Alex Grey
- “Forgive often, love with all your heart because you never know when you may not have that chance again.” – Unknown
- “Never take life for granted… Learn to appreciate what you have before it’s no longer yours to appreciate.” – Unknown
- “Appreciate what you have, while you have it, or you’ll learn what it meant to you after you lose it.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- “Never take for granted all the beauty life has to offer. Each day may be the last time you get to experience it.” – Anonymous
- “Even with all the ups and downs, never take a day for granted. Cherish the little things and hug the ones you love.” – Unknown
- “It’s not a bad idea to occasionally spend a little time thinking about things you take for granted. Plain everyday things.” – Evan Davis
- “When it comes to life, the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “There’s a lot that is good in your life – don’t take it for granted. Don’t get so focused on the struggles that you miss for the gift of today.” – Joel Osteen
- “How quickly we forget God’s great deliverances in our lives. How easily we take for granted the miracles he performed in our past.” – David Wilkerson
- “When something does not insist on being noticed, when we aren’t grabbed by the collar or struck on the skull by a presence or an event, we take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
- “We take life for granted, sleepwalking until a shattering event knocks us awake. Zen says, don’t wait until the car accident, the cancer diagnosis, or the death of a loved one to get your priorities straight. Do it now.” – Philip Toshio Sudo
- “Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn’t. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.” – Mitch Albom
- “The more often we see the things around us – even the beautiful and wonderful things – the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds – even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
Quotes About Never Taking Life For Granted
But as it’s said life is unpredictable and short, and no one knows when it comes to an end, so it’s best to enjoy each day and live in the present moment to make the most of it.
Also See: Don’t Waste Time Quotes
Life is all about being happy, spreading love and smiles, adding value to each other’s life, and appreciating life for being grateful in many many ways.
These wise words of wisdom will surely inspire you to be happy and grateful for all you have.
- “Time is all we have and don’t.” – Atticus
- “Don’t take life for granted and start living.” – Unknown
- “The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.” – Unknown
- “Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and never take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “Be grateful for today and never take anything for granted. Life is a blessing.” – Unknown
- “When you take things in life for granted, the things you are granted get taken.” – Unknown
- “Be grateful for another day. Not everybody made it, so don’t take it for granted.” – Unknown
- “Most people who died yesterday had plans for today. Don’t take life for granted.” – Unknown
- “The best way to honor life is to thoroughly experience everything it has to offer.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us.” – Kirby Puckett
- “Love doesn’t demand to be loved back, but it doesn’t mean it exists to be taken for granted.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take anything in life for granted. We usually don’t know what we have until we lose it.” – Unknown
- “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day, you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t take a good woman for granted. Someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn’t.” – Unknown
- “Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Don’t take it for granted. Make it count and be happy you’re alive!” – Unknown
- “Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so precious.” – Mandy Hale
- “Give thanks for the people who care. Don’t take them for granted because life is short and they may not be here tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “In all affairs, it’s a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.” – Bertrand Russell
- “No matter how much time we spend on this earth, it will never be enough, so enjoy it while you can, and don’t take anything for granted.” – Anonymous
- “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Memories remind us that nothing lasts forever. Time is precious and should not be wasted. Enjoy life and remember, don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually. We are all given chances, but you never know when the last chance may be.” – Unknown
- “Nothing in life is guaranteed, and though it may seem unfair, all you can do is live each day to the fullest and never take anything for granted, no matter how insignificant it may seem.” – Anonymous
- “You take for granted that you can walk. You do it every day, and then suddenly, you can’t walk, and you have to remember — How did I get out of this chair and start walking in the first place?” – Bradley Wiggins
- “You just can’t take a day for granted. We had to work really hard for anything, and so that’s been instilled in me. And I don’t look at myself as better than anybody else, because in an instant everything can change.” – Alicia Keys
If you like these famous don’t take life for granted quotes then check out our collection of live life to the fullest quotes to enjoy life and celebrate each moment.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.