Looking for positive quotes about life is too short. We have rounded up the best collection of life is too short quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions for Instagram, and status messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to live each day as it comes and enjoys.
Life is beautiful and there are our friends, love, and family, which make it worth living happily. But at times each one of us is too occupied with worries about the future, regrets of the past, and fear of the unknown which makes us sad.
Also See: Life Is Short Quotes
But as it’s said life is unpredictable and short, and no one knows when it comes to an end, so it’s best to enjoy each day and live in the present moment to make the most of it.
Life is all about being happy, spreading love and smiles, adding value to each other’s lives, and appreciating life for being grateful in many many ways.
These wise words of wisdom will surely inspire you to be happy and grateful for all you have.
Best Life Is Too Short Captions
- “Life is too short for regrets.”
- “Life is too short to worry.”
- “Life is too short to wait.”
- “Life’s too short, don’t waste it.”
- “Life is way too short for bad vibes.”
- “Smile. Life is too short to be unhappy.”
- “Life is too short to live the same day twice.”
- “Life is too short to be anything but happy.”
- “Life’s too short to silence your personality.”
- “Life’s too short to be somebody else.”
- “Life is too short to be following the rules.”
- “Life is too short to be spent it at war with yourself.”
- “Life’s too short to hide your feelings. Say what you feel.”
Famous Life Is Too Short Quotes
Life is too short means life is very precious and quite unpredictable to waste time on unimportant matters or unworthy emotions, such as anger or anxiety. Stress and negativity often tends to take away our happiness and the zeal to live life to the fullest.
Also See: Enjoy Your Day Quotes
These popular quotes by famous writers, leaders, philosophers, and personalities like Mark Twain, Dr.Seuss, Kobe Bryant and more will inspire you to be happy and put on your happy filter.
- “Life is too short not to experiment.” ― Jamelia
- “Life is too short to blend in.” ― Paris Hilton
- “Life is too short for long term grudges.” ― Elon Musk
- “Life is too short to wake up with regrets.” ― Harvey MacKay
- “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.” ― Mallory Hopkins
- “Life is too short, so live your life to the fullest..every second of your life just treasure it..” ― William Shakespeare
- “Life is too short to be living somebody else’s dream.” ― Hugh Hefner
- “Life is too short to miserable, if you are not happy with something, change it.” ― Unknown
- “Life is too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.” ― Unknown
- “Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes.” ― Unknown
- “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them…” ― Unknown
- “Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow!” ― Unknown
- “Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.”
- “Have a good time. Life is too short to get bogged down and be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile and just keep on rolling.” ― Kobe Bryant
- “Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.” ―Dr. Seuss
Deep Lifes Too Short Quotes
When you say life is too short, this means you shouldn’t any moment or person for granted. But life is too fragile to keep grudges and take our loves ones for granted.
Life is all about celebrating your bonds with friends and family and live your best life. These motivational quotes are amazing reminders to treasure little things, embrace yourself, and create a magnificient life by living in the present.
- “I believe life is too short to wait and see.” ― Paige Toon
- “Life is too short and unpredictable not to live it exactly as you please.”
- “If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.” ― Stephen Hines
- “Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.” ― Phillips Brooks
- “Life is too short when you think of the length of death.” ― Sean Mangan
- “Life is too short to wait for the perfect moment…Live this moment to its fullest and make it perfect.” ―Unknown
- “Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little’.” ― Dale Carnegie
- “Life is a flash of lightning in the dark of night. It is a brief time of tremendous potential.” ― B. Alan Wallace
- “You can’t always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.” ―Unknown
- “Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.” ― Zig Ziglar
Funny Life Is Too Short Quotes
These sarcastic and funny quotes about life is short will help you to stop wasting time on negativity and toxic people and emotions. Each moment is precious and we should value the time we all get in life.
With a little humor and laughter everything seems easy. So these hilarious quotes will help you take on life with fun and laughter.
- “Life is too short to remove USB safely.”
- “Life is too short to drink cheap beer.”
- “Life is too short to drink bad wine.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.”
- “Life is too short to skip the whipped cream.”
- “Life is too short to wear boring clothes.”
- “Life is too short to work so hard.” ― Vivien Leigh
- “Life is too short to be a boring company.” ― Andrew Mason
- “Life is too short for a long story.” ― Mary Wortley Montagu
- “Life is too short to dance with ugly men.” ― Christina Dodd
- “Life is too short to waste on bullshit.” ― Steph Campbell, Lengths
- “Life is too short to live on low-fat everything.” ― Kristin Scott Thomas
- “Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.”
- “Life is too short to walk around angry! So be happy and sing it out loud!”
- “Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So, have fun and give them something to talk about.”
- “Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me … I’ll laugh at you.”
- “Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.” ― Paulo Coelho
Life Is Too Short Quotes About Happiness
Life is too short to be anything but happy. We all have limited time as human beings. As being grateful for all the great things we are blessed with will make us happy and content.
Also See: Live Life To The Fullest
The regrets of the past, worries of the future, and stress will only make you sad. So do what you like doing, and spend time with people you love to have some of the greatest moments of your life.
- “Enjoy every moment because life is too short.”
- “There’s not enough time to be disrespecting… Life is too short.” ― Mary J. Blige
- “Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy.”
- “Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.” ― Unknown
- “Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself.” ― Gene Simmons
- “Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate or value you.”
- “Life is too short to be cynical. So smile, dare to believe, and leave the door open for magic.”
- “Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing.” ― Eric Davis
- “Life is too short not to be happy. So make the most of simple moments. Appreciate kindness. Let go of negativity and people who bring you down.” ― Helene Lerner
- “Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be.”― Hugh Dillon
- “Life is short. Grudges are a waste of your happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of things you can’t change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life’s too short to be unhappy.” ―Unknown
- “No regrets … just lessons. No worries … just acceptance. No expectations … just gratitude. Life is too short.” ― Jesse Joseph
- “Life is too short to wait for happiness.. Create your own… Find happiness in every little thing you come across..& see the magic…” ― Neha P. Rathod
- “Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
Life Is Too Short Quotes About Love
- “Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.”
- “Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.” ― Bruce Dickinson
- “Life is too short to harbor any hostilities towards anybody.” ― Peabo Bryson
- “If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.” ― Stephen Hines
- “Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don’t be afraid to say what you feel.”
- “Life is too short to wait on someone to love you the way you love them.”
- “Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Take chances and never have regrets. Forget the past but remember what it taught you.” ― Abhishek Shukla
- “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.” ― Harvey MacKay
Send your friends and family this life is too short posters and sayings to make them smile and be sure to thank me later for its effectiveness to spread the good vibes.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and encourage them to have a great life and enjoy each day to the fullest.