Looking for inspirational quotes about finding your life path? We have rounded up the best collection of life path quotes, sayings, captions, messages, and status, (with images and pictures) to discover your right path and true purpose in life.
Being on your life path means answering your calling and living your life as your purpose and being happy and content in life.
The journey of your life is a path to greatness and success. Success is a subjective term and is different for everyone.
Everyone has his own interests, passion, and talents that they pursue to give meaning to their life.
But life is all about living your dreams and following the right path for you and not what others think is right for you.
Also See: Crossing Paths Quotes
Living life on your terms and understanding your life will give you the happiness and confidence to choose a life path that expresses your best self.
Inspirational Life Path Quotes
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “On this path let the heart be your guide.” – Rumi
- “Follow your soul. It knows the way.” – Anonymous
- “Sometimes wrong choices lead us to the right path.” – Unknown
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
- “You got to go down a lot of wrong roads to find the right one.” – Bob Parsons
- “Life teaches us the right path is rarely the easy one.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Follow your own path, no matter what people say.” – Karl Marx
- “Remember when life’s path is steep to keep your mind even.” – Horace
- “Life is what you make it. Find your own path to fulfillment.” – Anonymous
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither.” – Seth Godin
- “Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Everything you want to be, you already are. You’re simply on the path to discovering it.” – Alicia Keys
- “Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.” – Charles Xavier
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Gautama Buddha
Best Walking Your Own Path Quotes
Staying true to your inner compass and not following everyone else is what will take you on the path of creating something new and unique.
You may be scared to walk your path alone, but this should not stop you from answering your inner intuition.
Also See: Take A Chance Quotes
It just means you have the courage to live true to who you are. Sometimes the path will be difficult, or beautiful, or filled with a little bump.
But still choosing and creating a different way for your life is your ultimate path to success and fulfillment.
- “Your destiny is the only path to be traveled by you.” – Unknown
- “Some people cross your path and change your whole direction.” – Unknown
- “If the path is beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.” – Anatole France
- “Don’t compare your path with anybody else’s. Your path is unique to you.” – Ram Dass
- “If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
- “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
- “There is not one path. There is not even the right path. there is only your path.”– Anonymous
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. we ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha
- “Happiness, success, excellence: They are not something you get for knowing the path; they are something you experience by walking it.” – Dr. Steve Mataboli
- “Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.” – Unknown
- “No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.” – Francois Mauriac
- “To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “It’s the circle of life, and it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, ’till we find our place, on the path unwinding.” – Elton John
- When I get to the end of my life, and I ask myself the final question, “What have I done?” Let my answer be: “I have done love.” – Unknown
- “I see my path but I don’t know where it leads, not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Anonymous
Create Your Own Path Quotes
If you want to check if you are on the right path, take some inspiration from these wise words of wisdom. These inspirational quotes will help you to choose the right path in life and the best way which works well for you.
- “I make my own path.” – Unknown
- “Always follow the path of truth.” – Chris Butler
- “When the path reveals itself, follow it.”– Cheryl Strayed
- “Don’t follow the path. Blaze the trail.” – Jordan Belfort
- “It is not too late to take another path.” – David Suzuki
- I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it. – Mila Bron
- “Curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
- “Choosing a path means having to miss out on others.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Choose your own path, not the one others may want you to.” – Unknown
- “Wisdom is knowing the right path to take. Integrity is taking it.” – M.H. McKee
- “Chances are, if you are following the crowd, you’re following the wrong path.” – Bob Proctor
- “If God sends us on stony paths, He will provide us with strong shoes.” – Alexander MacLaren
- “There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk.” – Gavriel Kay
- “Your path and purpose will become crystal clear when you begin to trust your vision.” – Bill Walsh
- .“There is no one path. There is not even the right path. there is only your path.” – Unknown
- “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – Barack Obama
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan
- “But remember, nothing comes without a price. Our paths are not mapped; they’re made.” – Priya Ardis
- “Often what may appear as a detour in life is actually the most direct and empowering path to your destination.” – James Arthur Ray
- “A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.” – Chin-Ning Chu
- “Do not be afraid to travel a new path; It may be the way to find what you’ve been looking for all along.” – Anonymous
- “Every time you fall down or take the wrong path, it isn’t wasted. You will surely develop and grow over time.” – Natsuki Takaya
- “Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
- “Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being.” – Rumi
- “Although the road is never-ending take a step and keep walking, do not look fearfully into the distance… On this path let the heart be your guide for the body is hesitant and full of fear.” – Rumi
Find And Make You Own Path Quotes
We all have different dreams and vision for life. And each one of us should be true to our vision, no matter how difficult it may seem.
Until you walk your own way and follow the footsteps of others, you will never get the satisfaction and happiness which you are looking for.
Choosing your own path means consciously deciding what’s right for you at every moment in the journey of life. You build your own path to success and don’t follow the path to make your own trail.
- “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” – Rumi
- “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Pocahontas
- “Take the path where no one else dares to.” – Tina Panossian
- “By choosing our path, we choose our destination.” – Unknown
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”– Karen Lamb
- “If you’re not excited about it, it’s not the right path.” – Abraham Hicks
- “As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears.” – John Locke
- “Sometimes the most evolved souls take the most challenging paths” – Brian Weiss
- “If you are seeking the right path, you are already on the right path.” – Yehuda Berg
- “To be lost is as legitimate a part of your process as being found.” – Alex Ebert
- “By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you gain the great.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Sometimes God will place a wall on your path to force you to go in another direction.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “The obstacle in the path becomes the path. Never forget, within every obstacle is an opportunity to improve our condition.” – Ryan Holiday
- “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day or to celebrate each special day.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “We must take time to define our own path. Too quickly we can find the world defining it for us.” – Anonymous
- “Happiness, success, excellence: They are not something you get for knowing the path; they are something you experience by walking it.”– Dr. Steve Mataboli
- “The only things I regret, and the only things I’ll ever regret are things I didn’t do. In the end, that’s what we mourn. The paths we didn’t take. The people we didn’t touch.” – Scott Spencer
- “March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life’s path.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Pay attention to the things you are naturally drawn to. They are often connected to your path, passion, and purpose in life. Have the courage to follow them.” – Ruben Chavez
- “As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Walking your path doesn’t mean you don’t hurt, it means the pain is worth the progress. Sometimes you have to break something down in order to remake it, and that includes yourself, or it did for me. There were moments when I wept for an easier road, but in the end I would not trade my path for anyone else’s. It is mine and the traveling of it has made me who I am, and continues to shape and remold me into the best, happiest, most productive, most playful me, I’ve ever been.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
Path Quotes From The Holy Bible
- “Commit your works to the Lord, and your plans will be established.” – Proverbs 16:3.
- “In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6.
- “Do not enter the path of the wicked. And do not proceed in the way of evil men.” – Proverbs 4:14.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
If you think you can relate to these purpose-of-life quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.