Life can be hard, but it’s all about taking the correct decision at the right time. This can make a difference in your success in life and has great consequences. Get inspired with the best collection of hard decision quotes, sayings, captions, proverbs, and status (with images and pictures) to encourage you to make the right choice in life.
The right path to success may not always seem to be easy, but that will definitely give you an edge over others who take the easy way.
Also See: Making Choices Quotes
Sometimes taking difficult decisions takes a lot of courage, but never shy away from making the right choice as it may seem tough for the moment, but will be right for the future.
Inspirational Hard Decision Quotes
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” — Winston Churchill
- “You are only one decision from a totally different life.” — Anonymous
- “Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.” — Anonymous
- “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” – Keri Russell
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” — Tony Robbins
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” — Tony Robbins
- “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Life is full of tough decisions, and nothing makes them easy.” — Martha Beck
- “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” — Mark Batterson
- “The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn.” — David Russell
- “When it comes to making tough decisions, I’m ready to make them.” — Brian France
- “Just because a decision hurts, doesn’t mean that it was the wrong decision.” — Unknown
- “Your emotions are making it difficult for you to accept hard decisions. ” — John C.Maxwell
- “Life is filled with difficult decisions, and winners are those who make them.” — Dan Brown
- “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. ” — Roy Disney
- “Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.” — Anonymous
- “Sometimes in life, you have to make decisions that are best for you, not for everyone else.” — Anonymous
- “Sometimes you have to make a decision that will break your heart but will give peace to your soul.” — Unknown
- “One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.” — Unknown
- “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. ” — Brigitte Nicole
- “You win by working hard, making tough decisions, and building coalitions.” — John Engler
- “There will always be a turning point in ones life where you will be forced to make decisions based on facts and not fantasy.” – Toni Payne
- “Life presents you with so many decisions. A lot of times, they’re right in front of your face and they’re really difficult, but we must make them.” – Brittany Murphy
- “One good wish changes nothing. But one good decision changes everything. Your power to choose, to make a good decision, spells the difference between wishing and making real life changes.” ― Steve Goodier
- “There never is a good time for tough decisions. There will always be an election or something else. You have to pick courage and do it. Governance is about taking tough, even unpopular, decisions.” — Jairam Ramesh
- “When faced with a decision, choose the path that feeds your soul.” — Dorothy Mendoza Row
- “Unnecessary fear of a bad decision is a major stumbling block to good decisions.” — Jun Camp
- “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” — Caroline Myss
- “When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. When that coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you’re hoping for.” – Unknown
- “Once the decision is made, do not look back, do not second guess your decisions.” — Muhammad Ali
- “You’ve got to make tough decisions, sometimes unpopular decisions… Whatever it is, if it’s the right move at the right time, you’ve got to be also willing to make mistakes.” — Sean McDermott
Tough Decision Quotes For Hard Times
Taking the right decision can be tough at times when there are two or more options in life. One option is always easier than the other, but we need to make our choice based on the bigger picture.
Some life paths may seem difficult and challenging but they are the right choices that will lay a strong foundation for your future.
Our choices not only affect our lives and our future, but our choices can also have an impact on others’ lives. Decision-making is thus a very important aspect of relationships, work, and life.
- “Indecision is a decision.” — Anonymous
- “Its our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” — Anonymous
- “Every decision is liberating, even if it leads to disaster.” — Elias Canetti
- “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” — Jim Rohn
- “I find it hard to take chances that might mean making bad decisions.” — Paul Walker
- “Don’t base your decisions on the advice of those who don’t have to deal with the results.” — Anonymous
- “You are the CEO of your own life, start making executive decisions today.” — Stephen Luke
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take and the decisions we waited to make.” — Anonymous
- “A major life decision is never a choice but rather a realization that the decision has already been made.” — Doug Cooper
- “If we don’t make tough decisions today our children are going to have to make much, much tougher decisions tomorrow.” — Paul Ryan
- “Nothing happens until you decide. Make a decision and watch your life move forward.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Make and be confident in your own decisions. Stop looking for people’s approval for everything. Live your life and do what you want.” — Anonymous
- “Making tough decisions that may make someone unhappy is something to get good at doing.” — Phoebe Robinson
- “Making the choice to live life is a daily sometimes minute by minute decision.” – Debbie Dickerson
- “Your life is a result of the choices you have made. If you don’t like your life, start making better choices.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Until a decision is made, nothing happens…. Decision is the courageous facing of issues, knowing that if they are not faced, problems will remain forever unanswered.” — Wilferd Peterson
- “Strong managers who make tough decisions to cut jobs provide the only true job security in today’s world. Weak managers are the problem. Weak managers destroy jobs.” — Jack Welch
- “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.” — Paulo Coelho
- “You never know when your life is about to change. You never know when one decision will dramatically impact your life and change the course of your destiny.” — Dani Johnson
Famous Quotes About Making A Hard Decision
At times in life we will make some wrong decisions which may impact us in a bad way. But bad choices give us experience and wisdom to make better decisions in our life later.
As a leader, mentor, parent, you often need to take tough decisions which are the need of the moment. But never hesitate to take a tough decision because it will always reward you with wisdom and success.
- “Indecision becomes decision with time.” — Anonymous
- “Shelving hard decisions is the least ethical course.” — Adrian Cadbury
- “Make decisions from the heart and use your head to make it work out.” — Sir Girad
- “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” — Anthony Robbins
- “Sometimes you have to make and take hard decisions for your own betterment.” — Unknown
- “It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires a great deal of strength to decide what to do.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “A wise man makes his own decisions. An ignorant man follows public opinion.” — Chinese Proverb
- “You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Your life can change if you do the hard thing, make the hard decision, have the hard conversation, have total honesty. Avoid contours and go straight to the point.” — Maxime Lagace
- “Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation; successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.” — Anonymous
- “Do nothing, and nothing happens. Life is about decisions. You either make them or they’re made for you, but you can’t avoid them. ” — Mhairi McFarlane
- “The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her, treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one. A Stanford study showed that those who saw a photo of their future self made smarter financial decisions.” — A.J. Jacobs
- “The more decisions that you are forced to make alone, the more you are aware of your freedom to choose.” – Thornton Wilder
- “Whenever you’re making an important decision, first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it’s farther away, make a different choice. Conscious choice making is a critical step in making your dreams a reality.” — Jillian Michaels
Procrastination in decision making is often due to the fear of taking risks or fear of the unknown.
But in life, one should never dwell in confusion and delay decision-making. When the right decisions are not taken at the right time, then it loses its purpose and can impact your future in a negative way.
Taking well-informed and planned decisions based on your sound judgment is very important for our personal, professional, and social lives on a day-to-day basis.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about the hardest decisions that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
If you think you can relate to these tough decision quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.