60 Making Life Choices Quotes To Make Right Decisions
Looking for quotes about making choices in life? We have rounded up the best collection of making choices quotes, sayings, captions, proverbs, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to take the right decision in life.
Life can be hard, but it’s all about making the correct choices at the right time. This can make a difference in your success in life and has great consequences.
Making life choices can be a daunting task, as the decisions we make have the power to shape our lives and impact our future.
It is crucial to take the time to reflect on our options and consider the consequences of our choices.
Many great minds have reflected on the importance of making life choices, and their wisdom can offer guidance and inspiration for those facing difficult decisions.
Also See: Famous Quotes For Success
The right path to success may not always seem to be easy, but that will definitely give you an edge over others taking the easy way.
Also See: Going The Extra Mile Quotes
These inspirational words of wisdom about making choices will surely make you introspect about your good or bad decisions in life.
Quotes About Making Life Choices
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
- “Choices are the hinges of destiny.” – Edwin Markham
- “You make a new life by making new choices.” – Sean Stephenson
- “Decisions are the frequent fabric of our daily design.” – Don Yaeger
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Taking risks and making choices is what makes life so exciting.” – Amy Poehler
- “To improve your life, be prepared to make new choices and decisions.” – Brian Tracy
- “You have always two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” – Sammy Davis Jr.
- “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” – Keri Russell
- “Making a big change in life is pretty scary, but regret is even scarier. The choice is yours…”
- “Its our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And it’s only reward is that it’s easy.”
- “Making the choice to live life is a daily sometimes minute by minute decision.” – Debbie Dickerson
- “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins
- “Your choices are made in a moment, and yet their consequences transcend a lifetime.” – MJ DeMarco
- “Life is about making tough choices. Sometimes you have to go where your career is going.” – Bill Maher
- “You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.”
- “I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it’s only a choice of attitude.” – Judith M. Knowlton
- “Some choices we make for people around and some decisions we take for thyself!” – Rachana Shakyawar
- “I think that there is something beautiful about mortality. It makes our decisions mean more.” – Brandon Boyd
- “Your life is a result of the choices you make… If you don’t like your life it is time to start making better choices.”
- “Your life is a result of the choices you have made. If you don’t like your life, start making better choices.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The three C’s in life. Choices, Chances, Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.”
- “Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.”
- “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours…”
- “You will know you made the right decision when you pick the most hardest and most painful choice but your heart is at peace.”
- “The more decisions that you are forced to make alone, the more you are aware of your freedom to choose.” – Thornton Wilder
- “Life is all about making choices. Always do your best to make the right ones, and always do your best to learn from the wrong ones.”
- “Decisions are the hardest thing to make. Especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.”
- “You are always free to choose what you do with your life. To make changes in your future, make new choices today.” – Brian Tracy
- “Make and be confident in your own decisions. Stop looking for people’s approval for everything. Live your life and do what you want.”
- “There will always be a turning point in ones life where you will be forced to make decisions based on facts and not fantasy.” – Toni Payne
- “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.” – Steve Jobs
- “Life has a habit of making the easy desperately difficult, and the hardest choices so easy as to be no choice at all.” – Catherine Sanderson
- “And in life, it is all about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.” – Graham Brown
- “Life presents you with so many decisions. A lot of times, they’re right in front of your face and they’re really difficult, but we must make them.” – Brittany Murphy
- “You have to choose the life you want. You have to take action and realize that you create your own destiny by making choices and sticking to them.” – Robin Bielman
- “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
- “Learn to appreciate every moment of your life, stop thinking of the future too much, you have a choice to make a difference in your life at any time you wish.” – Auliq Ice
- “Choice, what people really want, is the most important thing. Choosing the life you want, making your own choices-that is what defines you as human.” – Megan Frampton
- “It becomes essential to choose one’s path. Life consists in making these choices. One develops by choosing. It requires strength to become a child of God …” – Toyohiko Kagawa
- “People say that many things in life never last. But the truth is, you never lose these things till you let them. Life is about making choices; hanging on, holding back, and letting go.”
- “I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.” – Stephen Covey
- “I believe that for the most part, achieving success – whatever that is for you – is mostly a matter of personal choice and that, initially, making the right choices can be difficult.” – Ray Dalio
- “Our life’s choices are like making sure you’d never miss your target anytime, at any point. Because you’ll have to aim and shoot first. And whatever you hit, call it your target.” – Amarjit Dhibar
- “When one can accept that all their circumstances and life events are a result of their decision making, that individual immediately gains back their power to create.” – Michael Austin Jacobs
- “Make choice in life that don’t leave people bitter, worse off or confused. Any choice that leads you to do this is a choice that didn’t include God in the decision making process.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Life is about making good choices. Matt. One after the other. They pile up day after day. It’s only when you look back that you can see what the choices led to. What you’re able to stand on.” – Chris Fabry
- “The key to accepting responsibility for your life is to accept the fact that your choices, every one of them, are leading you inexorably to either success or failure, however you define those terms.” – Neal Boortz
- “Life is about making choices: you can either spend three quid on a glossy magazine or you can spend it clearing three square metres of minefield and help give people their lives back. As simple as that.” – Twiggy
- “One of the most important things that I have learned… is that life is all about choices. On every journey you take, you face choices. At every fork in the road, you make a choice. And it is those decisions that shape our lives.” – Mike DeWine
- “Love required sacrifice and making hard choices and doing things that were bigger than just you. It wasn’t something you asked for, or could control or change. It was something you accepted. Love was a force of nature.” – Kimberly Derting
- “In life, everybody faces choices between doing what’s popular, easy, and wrong vs. doing what’s lonely, difficult, and right. These decisions intensify when you run a company, because the consequences get magnified 1,000 fold. Asin life, the excuses for CEOs making the wrong choice are always plentiful.” – Ben Horowitz
- “Decisions. We can think about things, turn them over in our minds a million times, play out possible scenarios, but really when it comes down to it, you have to go with your heart and move forward. Maybe things will go well. Maybe they’ll turn out poorly. Every decision brings with it some good, some bad, some lessons, and some luck. The only thing that’s for sure is that indecision steals many years from many people who wind up wishing they’d just had the courage to leap.” – Doe Zantamata
More Inspirational Quotes
Daily Inspirational Quotes for Work
Short Motivational Quotes for Success
Thus we see life choices quotes can provide us with the inspiration and wisdom we need to make the best decisions in life.
They remind us that decision-making is an essential part of life and that we must be willing to take risks, learn from our mistakes, and take ownership of our choices.
Don’t forget to check out working on myself quotes and reflection quotes to inspire you to improve every day and grow as a person.
If you think you can relate to these quotes about making life choices feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.