Looking for inspirational quotes about being enthusiastic? We have rounded up the best collection of enthusiasm quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to ignite your inner fire and passion to live life.
Enthusiasm is the energy, the fuel, the blazing fire that brings about a successful result. A famous writer once said that nothing great ever happened without enthusiasm.
Also See: Pursue Your Dreams Quotes
When you work or live life with an eagerness and keenness about knowing and doing things, then you get the motivation to take action.
Enthusiasm is a powerful motivator. It’s a spirit that inspires us to move forward positively in a direction of our dreams.
It is very a very important driving factor in the workplace, for students, and in other aspects of life. When you are full of life and excited then you are happy and joyous.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of follow your heart quotes to motivate you to do what you really want in life.
Top 10 Enthusiasm Quotes To Be Energetic
- “Enthusiasm is a supernatural serenity.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Enthusiasm spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars.” – Henry Ford
- “If you have zest and enthusiasm you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all you might.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The enthusiastic person will find ways around any setbacks, they may fall down, but they are quick to stand up again.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others.” – David Seabury
- “Enthusiasm is the foundation of a Pleasing Personality, and you must have such a personality in order to influence others to cooperate with you.” – Napoleon Hill
Best Quotes About Enthusiasm For Work
- “Cash can buy, but it takes enthusiasm to sell.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch.” – Steve Droke
- “Enthusiasm is the most important thing in life.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Enthusiasm for a cause sometimes warps judgment.” – William Howard Taft
- “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” – Henry Ford
- “Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity of others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” – Bo Bennett
- “All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” – Charles Kingsley
- “If you lack enthusiasm for your job, you cannot perform to the best of your ability.” – John Wooden
- “The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Enthusiasm is the leaping lightning, not to be measured by the horse-power of the understanding.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Your enthusiasm will inspire others to move forward with actions that bring rewarding achievements.” – Steve Brunkhorst
- “Your enthusiasm will be infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. They will love you for it. They will go for you and with you.” – Peale
- “In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm…in the real world all rests on perseverance.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.” – Alexander Hamilton
- “If the numbers don’t do too much to curb the dollar’s latent enthusiasm, then I think we’re looking to consolidate a little bit with gold, and silver to follow.” – Quinn
- “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Samuel Ullman
- “Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm; it moves stones, it charms brutes. Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity, and truth accomplishes no victories without it.” – Edward George
Enthusiastic Quotes For Success In Life
Passionate people find pleasure in their work. They don’t care about the hours they have to work. All they care about is achieving what they want at any cost.
Be it sportsmen, a student, or a carreer oriented person with enthusiam to work towards your goals you can be successful.
Also See: Do What You Love Quotes
A enthusiast is full of liveliness and zest for his work and situations around him. It is n eagerness and a joy that fills you with energy and encourages to work better.
- “Charisma is the transference of enthusiasm.” – Archbold
- “The real secret of success is enthusiasm.” – Walter Chrysler
- “If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Every great endeavor is fueled by great enthusiasm.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The essential in this time of moral poverty is to create enthusiasm.” – Pablo Pieasso
- “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” – E. M. Forster
- “The love of life is necessary to the vigorous prosecution of any undertaking.” – Johnson
- “True champions aren’t always the ones that win, but those with the most guts.” – Mia Hamm
- “If you act enthusiastic, you become enthusiastic – and it spreads like wildfire!” – Mary Kay Ash
- “A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.” – Charles Schwab
- “The very first step towards success in any occupation is to become interested in it.” – William Osler
- “Every great and commanding movement in the annals of the world is a triumph of enthusiasm.” – Emerson
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
- “It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “I am a positive-energy, enthusiasm type of a coach and I’m going to spread that to everybody that will feel it.” – Frank Vogel
- “Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit.” – Gordon Parks
- “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas and enthusiasm.” – Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
- “Enthusiasm, if fueled by inspiration and perseverance, travels with passion and its destination is excellence.” – Napoleon Hill
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” –Nelson Mandela
- “I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.” – Michael Jordan
- “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford
Famous Enthusiasm Quotes To Ignite Your Inner Fire
When you work with enthusiastic people, it’s hard not to be enthusiastic yourself. As a leader, and a boss, you should always motivate and uplift other’s energy to keep them moving ahead with enthusiasm.
Enthusiasm can be a game changer. It’s contagious and you can easily inspire others to be driven by passion and work with zeal.
- “Enthusiasm moves the world.” – Arthur Balfour
- “There is eloquence in true enthusiasm.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch.” – Steve Droke
- “Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Industriousness is unattainable without enthusiasm.” –John Wooden
- “An enthusiastic heart finds opportunities everywhere.” – Paulo Coelho
- “If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.” – Bruce Barton
- “Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” – Pele
- “Be interesting, be enthusiastic…and don’t talk too much.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you are not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.” – Lombardi
- “Enthusiasm just creates bubbles; it doesn’t keep them from popping.” – Adora Svitak
- “Enthusiasm brushes off upon those with whom you come in contact.” – John Wooden
- “True enthusiasm is a fine feeling whose flash I admire where-ever I see it.” – Charlotte Bronte
- “Indeed, there is an eloquence in true enthusiasm that is not to be doubted.” –Edgar Allan Poe
- “A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.” –Mary Kay Ash
- “I’m looking for players who make their teammates better. You do that with enthusiasm and passion.” – Mike Krzyzewski
- “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Never forget that all the enthusiasm you need is in your mind. Let it out – let it live – let it motivate you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Nothing has ever been accomplished in any walk of life without enthusiasm, without motivation, and without perseverance.” – Jim Valvano
- “It is unfortunate, considering that enthusiasm moves the world, that so few enthusiasts can be trusted to speak the truth.” – Arthur Balfour
- “I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.” – Steve Irwin
- “When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.” – W. Clement Stone
- “…excuse my enthusiasm or rather madness, for I am really drunk with intellectual vision whenever I take a pencil or graver into my hand.” – William Blake
- “Always Remember to take your Vitamins: Take your Vitamin A for Action, Vitamin B for Belief, Vitamin C for Confidence, Vitamin D for Discipline, Vitamin E for Enthusiasm!” – Pablo
- “Others may have more ability than you, they may be larger, faster, quicker, better jumpers … but no one should be your superior in respect to team spirit, loyalty, enthusiasm, cooperation, determination, industriousness, fight effort, and character.” – John Wooden
Lack Of Enthusiasm Quotes
Your enthusiasm carries positive energy into situations. Passion and excitement is very important to keep boredom and monotony out of your life.
Lack of enthusiasm at work or relationship will only stop you from giving your best and giving 100% of your efforts. You feel demotivated without enthusiasm and your energy is not up to the mark
- “Enthusiasm is the fever of reason.” – Victor Hugo
- “Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier.” – Susan Rabin
- “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” – Unknown
- “Enthusiasm is a form of social courage.” – Grethen Rubin
- “Enthusiasm… the sustaining power of all great action.” – Samuel Smiles
- “Enthusiasm is the intoxication of earnestness.” – Alphonse De Lamartine
- “There is a melancholy which accompanies all enthusiasm.” – Lord Shaftesbury
- “None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.” – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- “Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition.” – Adam Smith
- “Without enthusiasm, virtue functions not at all, and vice only poorly.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “But what we call our despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope.” – George Eliot
- “Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.” – Moby
- “Faked enthusiasm is worse than bad acting – it is bad acting with the intent to deceive.” – Bo Bennett
- “Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms – you’ll be able to use them better when you’re older.” – Unknown
- “To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily and successfully.” – Tryon Edwards
- “All noble enthusiasms pass through a feverish stage, and grow wiser and more serene.” – William Ellery Channing
- “Ridicule has always been the enemy of enthusiasm, and the only worthy opponent to ridicule is success.” – Goldsmith
- “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.” – Don McArt
- “Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm.” – Murray Gell-Mann
- “Even in my stand-up, there’s a lot more positivity and enthusiasm rather than negative, I-hate-everything vibes.” – Aziz Ansari
- “I do have a childlike enthusiasm at times. I certainly enjoy life and get pleasure sometimes in childish things.” – Brian Baumgartner
- “It is not easy to find something that will intrigue and bind your interest and enthusiasm. This you must seek for yourself.” – Walter Annenberg
- “Enthusiasm is the inspiration of everything great. Without it, no man is to be feared, and with it none despised.” – John Christian Bovee
- “Finding a way to cultivate enthusiasm for your work may be one of the most beneficial things for you to do in regards to boosting productivity.” – Noel N
- “If you have passion, there is no need for excuses because your enthusiasm will trump any negative reasoning you might come up with. Enthusiasm makes excuses a nonissue.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Enthusiasm does not come easy to everyone; sometimes, it is not for lack of trying, but we simply are not all naturally optimistic people. However, while negative feelings are as valid as positive ones, they can really take over our lives and harm us, in the long run.” – Lucy Stanmore
These funny and inspiring quotations about being enthusiastic are written by famous authors, leaders, and personalities that should get you enthused.
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.