120 Short Inspirational Quotes & Sayings To Uplift You
Looking for amazing short quotes to inspire you? We have got the best collection of short inspirational quotes, sayings, captions, status, and messages (with images and pictures) to refuel your drained energies and motivate yourself and give a kick-start to your forgotten goals.
Also Read: Short Positive Quotes
Words are powerful and a small dose of inspirational positive quotes is a great way to start your day on a motivational note. Good thoughts during the day can help encourage you from a depressed or low state of mood.
Here is a collection of some famous, cute, inspiring, short quotes of all time for you to read and share with friends and family.
Also See: Short Encouraging Quotes
We have curated a list of quotes from a wide variety of sources, authors, and great minds, including businessmen, athletes, TV personalities, leaders, and successful CEOs who give great insights on work, life, love, and for students.
Start your day with some inspiring little quotes and stay positive throughout the day. Browse through these inspiring thoughts, wise sayings, and one-liners to start your day.
Top 10 Short Inspirational Quotes
- “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Weaknesses are just strengths in the wrong environment.” – Marianne Cantwell
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
- “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
Very Short Inspirational Quotes
The short inspirational quotes are great and relevant for men, women, and students, for your work, fitness, and everything where you feel you need daily motivation.
Also See: Positive Daily Reminders
Positive words are powerful. They can impact your mindset and some positive inspirational words early morning can set the right tone for the rest of the day!
- “Belief creates the actual fact.” – William James
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” – Alexander the Great
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.” – Kesha
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
- “I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion.” – Pink
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” – Nicole Kidman
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen—that stillness becomes a radiance.” – Morgan Freeman
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I’m not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn’t open for me. I’m going to create my own door and walk through that.” – Ava DuVernay
Best Short Inspiring Quotes To Fuel Your Day
Less is more at times. Sometimes short good quotes are powerful enough to inspire you for the day.
These motivational short quotes are a mix of deep, meaningful, positive, happy, funny, inspirational, and sassy ones about love, life, family, friendship, success, work, and more.
Also See: Best 5 Word Quotes
If you like this list, check our lists of 4 word quotes and 2 word quotes. These inspiring quotes are good in every life situation.
- “Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” – Jay-Z
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “We are not our best intentions. We are what we do.” – Amy Dickinson
- “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” – Dolly Parton
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “I’ve noticed when I fear something, if I just end up doing it, I’m grateful in the end.” – Colleen Hoover
- “When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.” – George Harrison
- “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
Famous Short Inspirational Quotes To Uplift You
Sometimes big lessons come in small packets. Short encouraging quotes can be very powerful and help you uplift your energies positively.
Also See: Self Inspirational Quotes
Send these sayings and captions to your friends and family and motivate them to start their day on a positive note.
You can also use these short cool quotes for tattoos to remind you everyday to be positive.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.” – Toni Morrison
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.” – Amy Poehler
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts today.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
- “We all have problems. But it’s not what happens to us, [it ‘s] the choices we make after.” – Elizabeth Smart
- “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “We need to take risks. We need to go broke. We need to prove them wrong, simply by not giving up.” – Awkwafina
- “Don’t be afraid. Because you’re going to be afraid. But remember when you become afraid, just don’t be afraid.” – Joan Jett
Inspirational Short Quotes And Sayings
- “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness.” – Selena Gomez
- “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” – Hafez
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” – E.E. Cummings
- “I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.” – Nicki Minaj
- “I don’t look ahead. I’m right here with you. It’s a good way to be.” – Danny DeVito
- “We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is.” – Achea Redd
- “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” – Sir Francis Bacon
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Deep Short Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “Impossible is for the unwilling.” – John Keats
- “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
- “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – André Gide
- “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.” – Lindsey Vonn
- “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
Short Inspirational Quotes For Success & Work
- “Follow your heart.” – Unknown
- “Mindset is everything.” – Unknown
- “Speak beautiful things.” – Unknown
- “Trust the timing of your life.” – Unknown
- “Your only limit is your mind.” – Unknown
- “People can and do change.” – Earl Nightingale
- “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
- “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
- “Because I always have a choice, I choose love.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Not every day is a good but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earl
- “The fastest road to meaning and success: choose one thing and go all-in.” – Maxime Lagace
- “Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.” – Unknown
Positive Short Inspirational Quotes
- “No guts, no story.” – Chris Brady
- “Happiness is an inside job.” – Unknown
- “You get what you give.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “There’s bravery in being soft.” – Unknown
- “Keep going. Be all in.” – Bryan Hutchinson
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
- “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
- “If it matters to you, you’ll find a way.” – Charlie Gilkey
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.” – Dodinsky
- “To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.” – Wilson Kanadi
- “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” – Urijah Faber
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie The Pooh
- “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” – Demi Lovato
Life is all about facing challenges and struggles. Sometimes when everything seems to go downhill in life, relationships, or work then some words of motivation will inspire you to keep going.
Positive inspirational speeches, poems, quotes, and thoughts can be life-changing. Sometimes even very short quotes can hit the right chord and give you the strength you need the most.
Read on to find these encouraging and inspirational short quotations and sayings that will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Don’t forget to check out feeling like a burden and when things fall apart quotes if you are heartbroken.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.