115 Powerful Mind Over Matter Quotes For A Positive Mindset
Read the best collection of mind over matter quotes, sayings, phrases, captions, status, (including images, and pictures) to inspire you to unleash the infinite power of your mind, to challenge realities with willpower to overcome limitations.
Also Check: I can and I will quotes
What is the meaning of mind over matter?
The ability to control a situation or a problem by using the power of the mind is how mind over matter is defined. It is the yearning to fight against all the hardships and adversities even in the most difficult times in life.
The phrase is used to describe a situation in which someone is able to control a physical condition, problem, etc., by using the mind his ability to keep going even when he is tired is a simple question of mind over matter.
Life can give you a lot of setbacks but to combat those with determination and willpower is what takes us forward in life. Having a positive mindset is very important to get through tough times in life.
It is all about the mind and how we train it, if we think we can do it then nothing is impossible, it’s just psychological.
Being mentally strong and emotional too is the key to coming out as a winner in tough situations in life.
If you are encouraged by these mind over matter quotes, then do read mental health quotes and fitness quotes to help you find the needed motivation to fulfill your dreams.
Best Mind Over Matter Quotes
- “Mind over matter. Money over all.”
“Mind over matter, anything is possible.”
- “Endurance is mind over matter.” – Yanni
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
- “Rule your mind or it will rule you.” – Buddha
- “Mind matter – If you pay it no mind, it just won’t matter.”
- “The only limits that exist are the ones in your own mind.”
“Push harder. Go longer. Mind over matter. You can do it.”
“It’s all mind over matter. If I don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
- “Mind and matter are two different aspects of one.” – Carl Jung
- “Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it well.”
“Fitness is as much psychological as it is physical, master your mind.”
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Mind over matter You know you’re on my mind.” – Young The Giant
“No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
- “Spirit over mind. Mind over matter. It’s that simple.” – Sahndra Fon Dufe
- “Mind over matter: Taking care of your mental health with quality habits.”
- “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Andrew Murphy
“You are your inspiration. You are your solution. You are your motivation.”
- “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” – John Addison
- “Being rich and successful always starts with your mindset.” – William Scaec
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Mind and matter are actually two sides of the same coin.” – Subhasis Banerji
- “Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.”
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Whether you think you can, or you can’t – either way you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “The strength of your mind determines the quality of your life.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you.”
“Running is mind over matter. If your head doesn’t mind, your body doesn’t matter.”
- “We judge ourselves by our intentions. And others by their actions.” – Stephen Covey
- “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.” – Epictetus
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “Fear not of men because men must die. Mind over matter and soul before flesh.” – Mos Def
- “I believe in mind over matter and doing anything you set your mind on.” – Elizabeth Taylor
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positivity, your life will start to change.”
- “New Agers have always told us that we create our own realities. Mind over matter.”- Ariel Gore
“Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter.” – Adam Hargreaves
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
- “Always be yourself because the people that mind don’t matter, and the people that matter don’t mind.”
- “There will be obstacles… doubters… mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
- “Clear out your thoughts, don’t believe everything you think, it might be a trap within.” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
“Whether a glass is half-filled or half-empty, it’s still half. Mind over matter. You become what you perceive.”
- “Rock bottom could be the firm ground you need to pick yourself up and build your empire.” – Yamna Rahim
- “You are as strong as you allow your mind to be. Never ever let weakness convince you that you lack strength.”
- “Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. Strength comes from overcoming the things you thought you couldn’t.”
- “Women represent the triumph of matter over mind, just as men represent the triumph of mind over morals.” – Oscar Wilde
“Mind over matter means unleashing the infinite power of the mind, to challenge realities and overcome limitations.”
- “The powers of the mind are like the rays of the sun when they are concentrated they illumine.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Our thoughts make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds.” – Swami Vivekananda
“Losing weight is a mental challenge, not a physical one. If you can take control of your mind and body, the weight loss will follow.”
- “Mind over matter absolutely works and I look forward to being able to turn myself into a pretzel at 60 years old.” – Suzzane Strisower
- “This is an exercise in power – the power of mind over matter. If you don’t mind being inadequate, it doesn’t matter.” – Robert Fulghum
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M Baruch
- “The mind is a matter over every kind of fortune; itself acts in both ways, being the cause of its own happiness and misery.” – Seneca the Younger
- “Mind over matter… No mind equals infinite possibilities. Presence and focus on any one of those possibilities determine reality and the shaping of matter.”
- “Mind over matter. There is no greater pain than what a mind can create. Be mindful. A healthy mind can remedy or cure almost anything.”- Melissa Keith
- “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent
- “If I could have one superpower, I’d want to have the power of mind over matter. I’d want to be able to move things and people with my mind.” – Shaun Alexander
- “The experience of life consists of the experience which the spirit has of itself in matter and as matter, in mind and as mind, in emotion, as emotion, etc.”- Franz Kafk
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events… choose to face them with a positive mental attitude.” – Roy T. Bennett
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Albert Einstein
- “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The central event of the twentieth century is the overthrow of matter. …The powers of the mind are everywhere ascendant over the brute force of things.” – George Gilder
- “Meditation brings wisdom lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” – Buddha
- “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.”- Ritu Ghatourey
- “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”- Max Planck
- “This is a mind over matter thing. We have to find it within ourselves to play for two hours. We love the game, so it’s not like we’re doing something we hate. We’re doing something we love.” – Kay Yow
- “You cannot control what happens to you. But you can always control your attitude towards what happens to you. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing change to master you.”
“If you change how you think, you change your mindset. If you change your mindset, you change your behaviors. If you change your behaviors, you change your habits. If you change your habits, you change your outcomes. If you change your outcomes, you change your life.” – Brianna Eiest
“Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.” – George S. Patton
“Ephesians 4:22-24Walk in holiness. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.” – Ephesians 4:22-24 (Bible Verses)
- “Its All In Your Mind: Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you always seem to get. If you want different results in your life or work then all you have to do is change your mind”
Funny Mind Over Matter Quotes
Acting mindfully in every situation is an important aspect of life. We should be mindful about our actions in all circumstances.
There are times when humans get weak, these are the moments when mind over matter comes into the picture to stop us from giving up when we don’t even know how close we are from success.
It will re-instill the faith your capabilities. Also read you can do everything quotes and spiritual quotes to uplift your spirits.
- “Mind matter or matter over mind?”
- “A joke is a very serious thing.” – Winston Churchill
“Mind over matter will make the Pooh unfatter.” – A.A. Milne
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
- “If the matter doesn’t mind That’s because why should it?” – Stevie Taite
- “What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.”- Thomas Hewitt Key
- “Growing old is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
- “It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.” – Rene Descartes
- “Magic:… when the mind met the world, and the mind won for a change.” – Lev Grossman
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- “Everything is supposed to be mind over matter. But what happens when your mind slowly starts to errode, what of matter then?”
Mind Over Matter Quotes By Dr. Seuss
One can get through the most tricky or uneasy situations by using one’s presence of mind.
The road to success has never been easy for anyone, so we must always be mentally ready to take on what life gives us on our way to being successful.
Here is a list of some short quotes about mind over matter by the renowned author Dr. Seuss.
If you like these quotes do check out our post about believing in yourself quotes and do the best you can quotes to be a go-getter in life.
- “Think and wonder, wonder and think.” – Dr. Seuss
- “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Today was good… Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You do not like them. So you say. Try them!… And you may!” – Dr. Seuss
- “You know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “If you don’t like me, remember it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!” – Dr. Seuss
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” – Dr. Seuss
- “When you think things are bad, when you feel sour and blue… Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky!” – Dr. Seuss
- “When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you,… destroy you, or… strengthen you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” – Dr. Seuss
Mind Over Body Quotes
Training the mind is not only important to deal with tough situations but it is also important for your body and health. By using your mind power you can easily convince your body to do things which you thought you couldn’t.
If you like these quotes do check out our post about weight loss quotes and gym quotes to motivate you to train and workout harder.
- “Your brain gives up before your body.”
- “Belief triggers the power to do.” – David Schwartz
- “To change your body you must first change your mind.”
- “Once you control your mind, you can conquer your body.”
- “Your body hears everything your mind says.” – Naomi Judd
- “Your body can withstand almost anything. It’s your mind you need to convince.”
- “Your fitness is 100% mental! Your body won’t go, where your mind doesn’t push it!”
- “We dominate a horse by mind over matter. We could never do it by brute strength.” – Monica Dickens
- “Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will. Feel the fear and do it anyway.” – Cristina Ortiz
- “The mind is but the subtle part of the body… retain great strength in your mind and words.”- Swami Vivekananda
- “Mind over matter represents the triumph of will over physical hindrance. Our thoughts are our weapon against the world.” – David Adam
- “When your mind does not work, jump up and use your body and when you feel your body is unhealthy, don’t forget to use your mind.” – Subhasis Banerji
- “I’ve always been a firm believer in mind over matter. If you don’t believe you can achieve, your body will start to believe this and you’ll be stuck.” – Sheryl Swoopes
- “Living in this skin is hard… most of the times because I never volunteered to take this on… if this is the body I’ve been given I’m sure as hell gonna make it work.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “If you are going to win any battle you… have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do… the body is never tired if the mind is not tired… You’ve always got to make the mind take over and keep going.” – George S. Patton
If you like these powerful mind over matter quotes, you can also read our posts on endurance quotes and perseverance quotes to face all challenges and obstacles in life with a lot of strength and courage.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.