Looking for quotes about not everyone is your friend? We have rounded up the best collection of not everyone is you friend quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and pictures) to help you understand the difference between real and a fake friend.
The popular phrase, “Not everyone is your friend” means that everyone you meet is not be considered as a friend and trusted and you should be less naïve.
In life we come across various people at work, college or other walks of life. But not every person can be an honest friend. A lot of people are fake friends who don’t always have your best interests in their mind.
A true friend has always got your back, so beware before your quick judgements about a person who seems like a friend but can betray you. Even one real friend is enough for a lifetime. You surely make new friends with time, just make sure you chose the right honest ones.
These inspirational quotes about not everyone you meet is your friend works as an eye opener to make trusted friends.
Not Everyone Is Your Friend Quotes
- “Not everyone around you is your friend.”
- “Be picky with your clothes, friends and time.”
- “A friend of everyone is a friend of no one.”- Aristotle
- “Stay low key. Not everyone needs to know everything about you.”
- “A man that is a friend to everyone is an enemy to himself.” – Mike Tyson
- “I am everyone’s friend, ‘I said’; Except to my enemies.” – Anthony Burgess
- “Everyone becomes your closest friend when you love them.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Be careful who you let into your circle. Not everyone deserves to be your friend.”
- “Not everyone at your workplace is your friend. Do your job. Get paid. Go home.”
- “Not everyone who spoke to you friendly was really your friend.” – George R R Martin
- “Know who is on your side, and who isn’t. Not everyone is a friend even if they say they are.”
- “Not everyone around you are your friends or well wishers. Just be conscious.” – Mohith Agadi
- “Be careful who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.”
- “Don’t let Facebook fool you. Not everyone in your friend list is your true friend.” – Diksha Bharwani
- “Everyone that you fight is not your enemy and everyone who helps you is not your friend.” – Mike Tyson
- “Do not rush to see a friend in everyone you meet and do not trust your secrets to everybody.” – Avicenna
- “Not everyone you protect will be your friend. Not everyone you protect will be someone you like.” – Richelle Mead
- “It’s not everyone who laugh with you that celebrates you, it takes discernment to know your real friends.” – Paul Adepegba
- “Not everyone is your friend. When you are psychic you tend to forget that others don’t view life the way you do.” – Frederick Lenz
- “Everyone is not your friend. No matter how much you may want it, some of these “FRIENDS” will be the ones to throw the first stone.”
- “You don’t lose friends, because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” – Mandy Hale
- “Be careful of people….Not everyone you hang with is your friend. Some people’s friendship to you is more poisonous than the venom of a snake…”
- “Feel compassionate to everyone because everyone is your either known or not yet known friend and everyone has pain and sufferings.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Not everyone deserves your smiles, your passion, and your friendship. Sometimes the most powerful thing to do is to walk away from people who drain you.”
- “Not everyone smiling around you, is your friend…Some of them are your enemies, hiding behind the word “Friend”. Wait until the day you fall.” – Tshepho Nchabeleng
- “Some things a man should tell his wife, Some things to friend and some to son; All these are trusted. He should not Tell everything to everyone.” – Sunita Parasuraman
- “I’ve learned that I am allowed to say what I like and what I don’t like. And I’ve learned that I have to be professional and not be everyone’s best friend.” – Bobbi Brown
- “Everyone is your best friend when you are successful. Make sure that the people that you surround yourself with are also the people that you are not afraid of failing with.” – Paula Abdul
- “Think of, at the moment of dying, is there will be any enemy for you? None! Everyone will be the best friend. So win all your enemies with your divine love when you are living.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Poles had a dark joke in 1944, about a bird which falls out of the sky into a cowpat, to be rescued by a cat; its moral, they said, was that Not everyone who gets you out of the shit is necessarily your friend.” – Max Hastings
- “Funny how new facts pop up and make you doubt that there’s any goodness in life. Everyone pretends to be normal and be your friend, but underneath, everyone is living some other life you don’t know about …” – James Franco
- “Everyone that is friendly is not your friend. But smile and speak anyway, because despite their lack of authenticity… You have the authentic power to wish them well and walk away with confidence from their delusions of friendship.”
- “Everyone pretends to be normal and be your best friend, but underneath, everyone is living some other life you don’t know about, and if only we had a camera on us at all times, we could go and watch each other’s tapes and find out what each of us was really like.” – James Franco
- “Not everyone who speaks and laughs with you is your friend!! There were times, every time you open your account will see their name popping up!! Then you will not be on their count, that’s when your heart pops!! But now, wish that doesn’t happen again just because you can’t handle the pain, again when they leave!!!” – Imageless Creator
- “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you. Just because they say they got your back, doesn’t mean they won’t stab you in it. People pretend well. Jealousy sometimes doesn’t live far. So you know your circle. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
If you could relate to these quotes, then also check our collection on new friends quotes to cherish your new bonds.
These quotes are in no way to discourage you to make new friends but, its just an eye-opener as to be careful who you trust as not everyone is your friend.
A loyal friend might not agree with you all the time and they won’t always have the same opinions as yours, but they still want you to know the truth.
Let us know which of the above quotes you resonate the most with? If you have a quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Send these amazing not everyone is your friend quotes and messages to your besties on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Twitter, to remind them how special they are.