Looking for keep in touch quotes for your beloved friends and family? In this article, you will find one of the best compilations of “keep in touch” and “stay in touch” quotes, wishes, messages for your family and friends.
People around you, your loved ones, friends, colleagues fill your life with moments that you can cherish life long. But sometimes you can be away from them due to time, distance, and work.
Writing a letter or sending a “keep in touch” message or quote to your loved ones and acquaintances is a very nice way of telling them that your miss them.
Despite the fact that distance is separating you two from each other or that your busy schedules are making it difficult to have time for each other, you definitely still want them in your life.
You can choose any of our well-written “keep in touch” quotes below to send to your friends, family members, classmates, etc., to let them know that you cherish the relationship that you have with them and want to maintain it.
Keep in Touch Quotes and Messages
- “Stay Calm and Keep in Touch.”
- “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.”
- “If you really care about someone you will make time for them.”
- “Life’s rule number one: You’re never too busy to keep in touch with an old friend.”
- Close people are those who keep in touch, otherwise they’re just another stranger.”
- “Time is everlasting, but people aren’t. Keep in touch with people whom you love.”
- “Keep in tuch with people especially at the time they are needed.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “A simple word of Hello will keep the relation and friendship keep going, keep in touch.”
- “Keep in touch with people whom you care about, so there’re will be someone in your hard days.”
- “Don’t ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares.”
- “Everything loses its sense when you can’t lay on the shoulder of person you used to keep in touch with.”
- While you are gone I’m going to miss you like crazy, so make sure that you keep in touch. Bon voyage!
- “One thing that is likely to make you lose touch is if you keep in touch with the past too much.” – John Hurt
- “Life becomes a celebration when friends keep in touch, so let’s celebrate our life by keeping in touch with each other.”
- “I do look forward to keeping in touch with the guys because we’ll always be connected in people’s mind.” – Barry Zito
- “Many people turn to God when life has them down but forget to keep in touch with him when he turns it all around.”
- “Keep in touch with those who matter to you not because it’s convenient, but because they’re worth the extra effort.”
- “Heart is the greatest cheater in the world, it makes thousands of different excuses to stay in touch with the person you love.”
- “Relationships don’t break by going far neither does it grow by staying close. It’s pretty complex to understand yet so simple when we keep in touch.”
- “Preserving your friendship and keeping in touch with your close friends is like standing on wet cement and leaving your footprints onto it, it lasts forever.”
- “It’s not going to take our lifetime to remember someone who we treasure so much in our life, but it takes only a few seconds – a simple Hi, Hello would keep it going.”
- “It’s not much we need to be happy: one call, one message, just a simple attention, and the world in your eyes will change. Keep in touch, no matter what happens.”
- “We’d said we’d keep in touch. But touch is not something you can keep; We should have said we’d keep in words because they are all we can string between us.” – David Levithan
- “Life becomes more tolerable when good friends constantly keep in touch with each other, so let’s make this life more colorful for ourselves by always keeping in touch.”
- “Pretty soon you’ll be thousands of miles away from me. Please don’t forget me when you get there because I won’t forget about you. Let’s keep in touch as often as possible. I’ll miss you.”
- “We must keep ourselves in touch, not with theories, but with people, and never get out of touch with human beings if we are going to use the word of God skillfully amongst them.” – Oswald Chambers
- “We are loved way more by some of the people who have not contacted us in the last twelve or so months than we are loved by some of those who contact us every twelve or so days … or hours.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Stay in Touch Messages for Friends and Colleagues
- Running my life without you is so hard, so please stay in touch with me all the time.
- A simple word of Hello will keep the relation and friendship keep going, keep in touch.
- I always feel happy to hear a single Hi from you; it’s my pleasure to keep in touch with you my dear friend!
- Friends are the real sticking on persons in our each one’s life. So you please stay and stick on to my life.
- A person who means so much to you in your life is the one to be preserved with care, so stay in touch with me!
- I had a wonderful time with you, stay in touch with me to continue having good time with our most caring persons.
- Let’s stay in touch and set up a trend to mean our relation so much to us. Thanks for staying in touch with me all these days!
- I am missing you so much for some reasons for past few years; please stay in touch with me after seeing this message from me.
- Even though we may not have spent so much time together, but you are always in my thoughts my dear friend. Let’s keep in touch with each other!
- It was so nice seeing you again after all those years. You looked great. We should keep in touch with each other more often. Have a wonderful day!
- You are my best friend and you have all the qualities of being my mother, father, brother and sister. You are the best gift of God who has given you as a special gift. Do not forget to keep in touch with me my friend!
- If anyone asks me what is more important to you, me or your life, I would say my life because you are my life my dear friend and you mean so much to me. Keep in touch with me and make my life a meaningful one.
- There may different kinds of love in this world, but there is only one love which is so strong, that is friend’s love which lasts forever. I will always keep in touch with my friends and expect the same from them.
- A friend is merely not a coincidence to come into your life, they are meant to enter into your life with a purpose to make you happy and smile forever. I treasure our friendship; keep in touch my dear friend!
- I request you not forget me during your difficult moments, share with me your happiest moments, remember me during your painful moments, stay in touch to ensure that our relation is a wonderful thing in this world.
- Friendship is not there to forget but to remember, it’s not there only for listening but for understanding, it’s not there for seeing but for feeling, it’s not there for letting it go but for holding on to it, so keep in touch with me!
- As the school year comes to an end, I just wanted to say how blessed I feel to have met wonderful people like you. We came to this school as total strangers, but we leave as friends. I couldn’t have asked for better classmates than you, guys. I’ll always keep in touch with you and I hope you do the same too. Take care, guys.
Keep in Touch Quotes with Images
- It was so wonderful working with you all these years. I’m going to miss you. Don’t forget to stay in touch with me at your new workplace.
- Working here will surely not be the same without you, dear friend and colleague. I’m missing you already. Best wishes on your new challenge and stay in touch.
- Good luck to an amazing colleague. While I feel sad that you are leaving, I am also glad to see you move on to your next big achievement. Good luck, and remember to keep in touch.
- You were an amazing coworker and a major asset to this company. As you bid us farewell, know that your absence is going to be greatly missed. Wishing you good luck in all your future endeavors. Keep in touch.
- It has been a great pleasure working with someone as wonderful as you. Now, that you are leaving, I can confidently say that this office won’t be the same gain. We’re all going to miss you. Good luck and keep in touch.
Keep in Touch Quotes Images