Read and enjoy the best Jessica Rabbit quotes from the iconic movie that you’ll love to read.
Jessica Rabbit is a fictional character from the 1988 film “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” – a groundbreaking live-action/animation hybrid. The movie was directed by Robert Zemeckis and produced by Steven Spielberg.
Voiced by Kathleen Turner, the character became hugely popular for her unique voice and glamorous, highly stylized appearance.
As the animated wife of the zany Roger Rabbit, Jessica is a complex character who challenges conventional stereotypes with her striking beauty and sharp wit.
Even though Jessica looks seductive and some people think she might be part of a bad scheme, she shows her loyalty to her husband, Roger.
And eventually, she plays an important role in finding out the real villain in the story.
Top 10 Jessica Rabbit Quotes
- “You’d better believe it, buster.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Oh, Roger. You were magnificent.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Oh, Roger! You were a pillar of strength.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I just saved your life, and you still don’t trust me?” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “C’mon, Roger. Let’s go home. I’ll bake ya a carrot cake.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “You don’t know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Last week, some heavy breather wanted one of my nylons as a souvenir.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “You didn’t catch me, Mr. Valiant. You were set up to take those pictures.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “From the looks of it, I’d say it was Roger. My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel.” ― Jessica Rabbit
Roger And Jessica Rabbit Quotes
- “Roger, darling!” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “He makes me laugh.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Oh, no! Where’s Roger?” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I have missed you, Roger.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Roger Roger, say something!” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Problem is without Marvin’s will, the land still goes to Cloverleaf.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “No, he didn’t. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk… so he wouldn’t get hurt.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I just want you to know that I love you, Roger. I’ve loved you more than any woman’s ever loved a rabbit.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Before poor Marvin was killed, he confided in me that Judge Doom wanted to get his hands on Toontown, and he wouldn’t stop at anything.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Jessica’s the only one for me. You’ll see. We’ll rise above this piddling pecadillo. We’re gonna be happy again. You got that? Happy. Capital H-A-P-P-I.” ― Roger Rabbit
Best Jessica Rabbit Quotes
- “He’s lost his mind.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Oh my God, it’s dip!” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I’m running out of time.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I didn’t know who I could trust.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Oh, not now, Marvin. I have a headache.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “You’re sick, Doom. Where do people like you come from?” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I hope you’re proud of yourself, and those pictures you took.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Uh-oh. It’s the weasels! This way. We’ll take Gingerbread Lane.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “You, Mr. Valiant, are either drunk or punch drunk. Probably both.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “I suppose you think no one’s going to notice Toontown’s disappeared?” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Hello, Mr. Valiant. I rang the doorbell, but I guess you couldn’t hear it.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “If I’m as bad as you think, what’s stopping me from just killing you right now?” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Do you wanna tell me what she [Jessica Rabbit] was doing with her arms around you?” ― Dolores
- “Why don’t you do it right. Like some other men do. Get out of here and get me the money too.” ― Jessica Rabbit
- “Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme. I didn’t want to have anything to do with it, but he said that if I didn’t pose for those pattycake pictures, Roger would never work in this town again. I couldn’t let that happen. I’d do anything for my husband, Mr. Valiant. Anything.” ― Jessica Rabbit