60 Being Too Nice Quotes To Help You Stop Being Hurt By Others
Looking for quotes about being too nice? We have rounded up the best collection of being too nice quotes, sayings, captions, messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be street smart and be away from fake people.
Being too nice and having a good heart is a rare quality in these days. It’s is a virtue to be proud of but sometimes being too nice can be a vice too. As people often take advantage of nice people thinking them to be too naïve and soft hearted.
People take too nice and kind people for granted and often backstab them. So often people with broken trust suggest “stop being too nice” and take this quality as a weakness. Though this is not a bad trait but you should always try to set boundaries and differentiate between fake and real friends.
Being too nice and kind is often accompanied with betrayal, hurt, pain, disappointment, and broken trust by mean people. And at times it can be dangerous when you are too gullible for others to take advantage of you.
We have divided these famous being nice quotes in these sections;
- Being Too Nice Quotes
- Stop Being Too Nice Quotes
If you can relate to these being too nice quotes, then please read our post on caring too much quotes and having a good heart quotes to inspire you to be yourself and be kind.
Being Too Nice Quotes
- “Sometimes caring too much can leave you hurt.”
- “I’m too nice to people and that’s how I get hurt.”
- “Sometimes being too kind is what gets you hurt.”
- “Being too nice can be a dangerous thing sometimes.”
- “I’m far too nice to everyone. I always end up getting walked all over.”
- “Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.”
- “I’m very rich in friends. I’m too nice a fellow. I give most of my money away.”
- “I’m too nice to people who don’t deserve it and that’s why I keep getting hurt.”
- “That’s the problem with putting others first; you’ve taught them you come second.”
- “Being nice gets you no where. I’m tired of people taking my kindness for weakness..”
- “The difference is too nice – where ends the virtue or begins the vice.” – Alexander Pope
- “Being too nice literally increases your chances of being hurt, used and or taken for granted.”
- “Being nice is a good thing. But sometimes being too nice is dangerous. Know the difference.”
- “I have a very hard time with confrontation in my own life, and I end up being way too nice.”- Missi Pyle
- “The price of being a nice guy is too high – much too high – in terms of the system of justice.”- Jed S. Rakoff
- “A psychological study found that people who are generally ‘too nice’ are also the ones to get hurt the most.”
- “Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t hope too much, because that too much can hurt so much.”
- “Sometimes being too nice is dangerous, so you have to make your stand once in a while to avoid getting hurt.”
- “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
- “What’s wrong with being too nice? People will always try to take advantage of it until you aren’t very nice at all.”
- “I’ve never understood why someone would go out of the way to hurt people by being rude. It takes little to be nice, isn’t it?”
- “Being too nice, too often will get you hurt! Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and don’t let others push you around!”
- “Sometimes I regret being too nice, apologizing when I didn’t do anything wrong, and making unworthy people a priority in my life.”
- “Sometimes being too nice is dangerous, you have to show your mean side once in a while to avoid getting hurt.”- Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Some people act MEAN to protect themselves from getting hurt, but once they trust you they’ll show you their NICE side.”- Sonya Parker
- “Being too nice gets you used and being too mean pushes people away. You should be nice but you should also put your foot down if you have to.”
- “Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.”
- “Being too nice may not gain you enemies, but it’ll surely gain you users and abusers. Don’t allow this to happen; learn to say no and turn away when you must.”
- “A person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity.”- Alexander Pope
- “I’ve been so hurt. I’ve been broken and treated like dirt. People saw me as scum, they thought I was dumb. Everywhere I went, a door would slam. I felt shunned by the whole world. What did I do? I was nothing but a nice girl.”- Francine Chiar
Stop Being Too Nice Quotes
When you are hurt by people you are too nice to, then you get the lesson of your life. You understand that you have to stop being too nice to people who don’t deserve it.
You May Also Like: Quotes about Kindness
When people take you for granted they abuse you generosity and niceness. They see your niceness as your weakness and try to use you for their advantage.
- “Stop being nice if it breaks you.”
- “I’m so done with toxic people in my life.”
- “Even the nicest people have their limits.”
- “Don’t be too nice you’ll be taken for granted.”
- “Tired of being nice to people who don’t give a shit about me.”
- “People don’t notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.”
- “Stop being too nice to people who don’t even deserve it….!!!” – Tharini R
- “Tired of getting hurt. Tired of life. Tired of pretending. Tired of everything.”
- “I should really stop being nice, I should just not care about certain things…”
- “I should stop being so nice cause some people just seem to take it the wrong way.”
- “Girl you are too kind all the damn time and that’s a problem.” – Abirami P. Kurukkal
- “These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.” – Najwa Zebian
- “It’s good to be nice. Stop being too nice. Otherwise be ready, to be taken as granted….” – Ritisha
- “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.”
- “I’ve turned into a bitch because I’m tired of being nice to people that are just going to take advantage of you.”
- “From this point on, I’m going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad, some should be scared.”
- “I can’t stand inconsiderate people. I’m about to stop being nice and just return the gesture. I’m tired of people. I swear.”
- “Sometimes being nice isn’t always the best thing because everyone knows that it’s so easy to hurt nice people.”- Abhishek Tiwari
- “You claim to be heartless but you’re always doing nice for other people ? You’re just a sweetheart that’s afraid to get hurt again.”- Sonya Parker
- “My biggest regrets in life are being too damn nice, apologizing when I didn’t do anything wrong, and making unworthy people a priority in my life.”
- “When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.”
- “If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.”
- “Time to stop being so nice thinking about everybody else’s happiness and start thinking about mine…in other words time to start becoming a cold hearted bitch.”
- “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
- “Sometimes, you let go because you are too tired of being nice to them when from inside you have lost the battle long ago to make things alright. You let go because you have already lose them from heart.” – Vidya
Don’t forget to check out collection of genuine people quotes and images for your real friend or loved one when you really miss them.
Which of these nice people quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.