The clinking of glasses, the burst of laughter, and the smooth sips of your favorite drinks in the most happening bar – we’ve got all that wrapped up in words right here. Explore the best collection of bar quotes and captions for the essence of good times and great memories. You’ll discover a collection of clever, wise, and funny sayings.
A bar, often referred to as a pub or club, is a place designed for social gatherings, where people relish having a variety of beverages, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
Also Check: Drinking With Friends Quotes
Now a lot of people associate bars with only drinks and alcohol. But people go to bars for the lively ambiance, good food, and music too. It helps you forget the stress of the day and enjoy with friends and family. Since most of the bars and pubs have live music or have DJs playing music it’s a great place for people to unwind and relax.
A high chair, a cold beer, a good atmosphere, and the company of friends are all you want to cheer you up on a hectic day.
So whether you are off to your favorite bar/lounge to throw a birthday party, a get-together, or a celebration with friends, every hour at the bar is a happy hour.
Also Check: Funny Alcohol Quotes
These amazing quotes bring out the warmth of friendships, the joy of celebrations, and the comfort of a chilled drink on a long day. We’re serving them up – no ID required – just love for good times and great quotes.
Top 10 Bar Quotes
- “Nothing anyone says in a bar is true.” — Mark Ruffalo
- “You learn a lot about human nature in a bar.” — Bruce Arians
- “It takes a lot of guts to get up on top of a bar and dance.” — Piper Perabo
- “Start early and begin raising the bar throughout the day.” — Bruce Jenner
- “Don’t drink in the hotel bar, that’s where I do my drinking.” — Casey Stengel
- “If you’re still in a bar when the lights go on, you are a loser.” — Jessica Cutler
- 6. “A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.” —Charlie Chaplin
- “I do, too, most recently while I was singing karaoke in some weird bar.” — Radha Mitchell
- “I never stood in a public house bar, and alcoholic drink never touched my lips.” — James Larkin
- “In the bar and restaurant industry, you’re one idea away from your next quarter-million.” — Jon Taffer
Best Quotes About Bars
- “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.” — Ogden Nash
- “Let’s drink to nothing in particular.” — Unknown
- “Life is just a cocktail party on the street.” — Mick Jagger
- “It’s time for happy hour at my favorite bar.” — Unknown
- “The best beers are the ones we drink with friends.” — Unknown
- “I drink only to make my friends seem interesting.” — Don Marquis
- “My relationship with whiskey is on the rocks.” — Unknown
- “According to Chemistry alcohol is a solution.” — Unknown
- “I don’t want to be that guy mumbling into his drink at a bar.” — Bill Murray
- “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.” — George Carlin
Bar Quotes About Drinking
- “Wine is bottled poetry.” — Robert Louis
- “Twitter is my bar. I sit at the counter and listen to the conversations, starting others, feeling the atmosphere.” — Paulo Coelho
- “We have wasted History like a bunch of drunks shooting dice back in the men’s crapper of the local bar.” — Charles Bukowski
- “In other words, the bar should be maintained at the level of a pluralistic and participatory democracy.” — Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- “A girl came up to me in a bar and said she wanted to be my apple pie. I wish I’d said something cool, but I was stunned.” — Jason Biggs
- “Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn’t mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.” — Edward R. Murrow
Funny Bar Quotes
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes.” — Oscar Wilde
- “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” — W. C. Fields
- “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.” — Dean Martin
- “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.” — Henny Youngman
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” — Frank Sinatra
- “I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” — Winston Churchill
- “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and likes to see us happy.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” — Humphrey Bogart
- “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” — Ernest Hemingway
Amazing Quotes For Bars
- “I love to go to the bar close by for a good espresso.” — Ludovico Einaudi
- “I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” — Igor Stravinsky
- “I’m like the drunk in the bar who wants just one more for the road.” — Archie Moore
- “The pool table, like bathroom graffiti and horrible lighting, is a dive bar staple.” — Sean Evans
- “The girl I find who wants to talk about quantum theory in a bar is the one I want to marry.” — Brandon Boyd
- “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called everybody, and they meet at the bar.” — Drew Carey
- “If you’ve ever been in a bar with a bunch of old sailors and see a guy that has an eagle tattooed across his chest, that guy has seen some stuff.” — Ashley McBryde
- “If you’re in a bar and a certain song comes on, and the vibe is just different, it evokes the kinds of things that you want to feel, and if music can do that, it’s a very special thing.” — Julian Casablancas
- “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” — Ernest Hemingway
Bar Captions for Instagram
Whether you’re aiming to impress at the town’s top bars or just hunting for the perfect caption to accompany your cocktail or mocktail snaps on Instagram, explore this list of bar quotes guaranteed to raise your spirits.
Feel free to use these savage captions and one-liners to add a playful and expressive touch to your IG posts. Enjoy your time at the bar and the company of friends!
- “Sip, sip, hooray! ”
- “Clink, drink, repeat.”
- “Cocktails and dreams.”
- “Sip, savor, and socialize.”
- “Drink like nobody’s watching.”
- “Time to wine down and unwind.”
- “Mixing memories and cocktails.”
- “In high spirits and good company.”
- “Chillin’ at the bar, raising the bar.”
- “Drinks are calling, and I must go.”
Short Bar Quotes For A Night Out
- “Raising spirits one drink at a time.”
- “Pouring happiness, one drink at a time.”
- “Cheers to the good times and great company!”
- Life is brew-tiful at the bar! 🍻 #BeerLovers
- Whiskey wonderland 🥃✨ #WhiskeyLovers
- “Cocktails: liquid courage for making memories.”
- “Raising a glass to good friends and even better drinks.”
- Raising a glass to the good times! 🥂 #Cheers
- At the bar, where every hour is happy hour! 🍺😄 #HappyHour
- Because no good story ever started with a salad 🥗❌🍷 #WineNot
A bar is a place where people from different backgrounds and cultures come together and connect with each other. They bond with each other, share stories, and build relationships just like clubbing.
So whether you’re toasting with friends or just chilling with a cold one, these quotes are all about the good vibes and great times found at the bar.
What are your favorite bar quotes and drinking quotes listed above? If there is a quote that we’ve missed then let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.