Looking for classy wine quotes? We have rounded up the best collection of wine quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, funny puns, jokes, one-liners, (with images and pictures) that you will surely relate to if you are a wine lover.
Also See: Funny Alcohol Quotes
Wine has been a traditional and classic choice for most elites. Wine and friends, go well for deep thoughts, some wisdom, fun, and great conversations. Though a glass of wine is said to be beneficial for the heart, it also boosts your mood.
We have divided the wine quotes in these sections which are clever, witty, funny are relatable;
- Fine Wine Quotes And Phrases
- Short Wine Captions Instagram
- Classy Wine Quotes
- Like Fine Wine Quotes
Fine Wine Quotes And Phrases
The comparison between the ageing of wine and the ageing of man is a most loved topic among philosophers and clever people. Some of these witty quotes and phrases about fine wine listed below will be make you laugh.
- “Drinking WINE, Feeling FINE.”
- “Love, like wine, gets better with time.”
- “Wine is bottled poetry.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Age is like fine wine – it gets better with time!”
- “Power. Intoxicating. Like a fine wine.” – Cornelia Funke
- “I’m aging like fine wine, I’m getting complex and fruity!”
- “Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.”
- “True love is like a fine wine, the older the better.” – Fred Jacob
- “Life is but a fine wine to be sipped and favored.”- Pittacus Lore
- “Reality is like fine wine: it does not appeal to children.” — Donald Miller
- “Marriage is like a fine wine, if tended properly, it just gets better with age.”
- “You can consider me like fine wine. I just get better with age.”- Lennox Lewis
- “Men are like fine wines – the older they get, the better they get.”- Charlize Theron
- “I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.”- Richelle Mead
- “I like to drink wine more than I used to. Anyway, I’m drinking more.”- Mario Puzo
- “Sweet cherry wine, so very fine, take it on down, pass it all around.” – Tommy James
- “Love is like wine. To sip is fine, but to empty the bottle is a headache.” – Julio Iglesias
- “Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” – Francis Bacon
- “Wine glasses, like fine wines, have always been a symbol of civilized living.”- Alexis Lichine
- “Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.”- Pope John XXIII
- “Like a fine wine, you get better with age — as long as you remember when to put a cork in it.”
- “Good music grows with age like a fine wine it’s gets better and better over time.”- Steve Jordan
- “I am a connoisseur of fine irony. ‘Tis a bit like fine wine, but it has a better bite.”- Lynn Kurland
- “High and fine literature is wine, and mine is only water; but everybody likes water.” – Mark Twain
- “Fine wine leaves you with something pleasant. The ordinary wine just leaves.”- Maynard Amerine
- “Fine #wine is a living liquid … Its life comprises youth, maturity, old age, and death.”- Julia Child
- “Buying a Ferrari is like buying Château Pétrus if you like fine wines. It’s the safe choice.”- Nick Mason
- “People mature with age and experience. I hope I more resemble a fine wine than bad vinegar.”- Rick Kaplan
Short Wine Captions For Instagram
If you are a wine lover, then you will love these sarcastic, witty captions on drinking wine. These short and crisp wine captions are perfect for your Instagram selfies.
- Wine is life.
- Wine not?
- Save water, drink wine.
- Wine is always the answer.
- Working nine to wine.
- Life is too short to drink bad wine.
- Wine is my spirit animal.
- With wine and hope, anything is possible.
- Wine… the intellectual part of the meal.
- It’s wine o’clock somewhere.
- Love the wine you’re with.
- In vino veritas (In wine there is truth).
- A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine.
- Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.
- The best way to learn about wine is in the drinking.
- Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
- Let’s go wine tasting on the couch.
- Wine brightens the life and thinking of anyone.
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink wine.
- There are many wines that taste great, but do not drink well.
- Wine rejoices the heart of man, and joy is the mother of all virtues.
Classy Wine Quotes
- Beer is made by men, wine by God.
- Where there is no wine there is no love.
- Wine is the thinking person’s health drink.
- “In wine there’s the truth.” – Plinius the Elder
- We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.
- A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.
- If a life of wine, women and song becomes too much, give up the singing.
- Wine is constant proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Drinking good wine with good food in good company is one of life’s most civilized pleasures.
Like Fine Wine Quotes And Sayings
- “Fine worries, like fine wines, are at their best only after they have been properly mellowed.”- Dan Greenburg
- “But I saw the pain and sadness in everything, and swirled it round my mouth like a fine wine.”- Emma Forrest
- “She was fine like one of those oldest wine. Single sip of her and sobering up took all of his time.”- Fareena Aliya
- “I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.”
- “With mortal age comes the immense need for childish charms. Like a fine wine, sweetens with maturity.” – Rae Lori
- “Strategy is buying a bottle of fine wine when you take a lady out for dinner. Tactics is getting her to drink it.”- Frank Muir
- “Uniqueness is wasted on youth. Like fine wine or a solid flossing habit, you’ll be grateful for it when you’re older.”- Sloane Crosley
- “Like fine wine, I do not travel well. Sure, when I was young, fresh, low in acidity and not so tannic, I was a more adventurous spririt.” — Josh Lanyon
- “He drank in her misery like fine wine, savoring every drop, letting it soothe his mind, his tension flowing out the fingertips that held the paddle.” — Verity Ant
- “Marriage is like a fine aged wine. It has to endure its Time of Fermenting before its full-bodied Flavor and Bouquetcan be appreciate.” – Mary Summer Rain
- “Never economize on the small luxuries of life. Drinking fine wine and eating chocolate won’t solve your problems – but they won’t hurt either.” – Ernie J Zelinski
- “The depth of experience fine wine can bring to a dinner, particularly a bottle that has been through the past 100 years, makes you take stock of your own life.”- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “I am an acquired taste, like a fine wine or a pate. If you are not sophisticated or worldly enough to appreciate my bold flavor, then you are welcome to choose something else from the menu.”
- “There’s something about smoking a cigar that feels like a celebration. It’s like a fine wine. There’s a quality, a workmanship, a passion that goes into the smoking of a fine cigar.”- Demi Moore
- “Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it’s our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you’d like to have dinner with.”- Jill Shalvis
- “Being vintage like a fine wine Should make you proud of being old And being mature like a cheese Certainly explains the mould! Fester on undaunted into your 7th decade.”- John Walter Bratton
- “She aged like a fine wine, and I aged like a dark rum. We both sold out. But she became the center of attraction of every celebration, and I became the daily labour’s evening medication.” – Riputosh
- “I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it, let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.”
- “In the beginning, the taste of power is sweet, savored on the tongue, like fine wine. It whispers promises in your ear and pretends to be your friend. It is easy to become addicted to this feeling.” — Rahma Krambo
Let us know which of the above amazing wine quotes you resonate the most with? If you have a quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
And feel free to share these captions friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Etc.