Insurance, a concept rooted in the very essence of safeguarding against uncertainties, has long been a pillar of financial protection and peace of mind. Read some of the best quotes about insurance that remind us that life is unpredictable, and in the face of unforeseen adversities, insurance acts as a shield to cover us from the impact of unexpected misfortunes.
Being insured helps you to plan ahead of uncertainties especially if you are the sole breadwinner of the family. Though finding the right insurance agent might be a tricky job it is very important to have protection in times of difficulty.
Be it life insurance, auto insurance, health coverage, car or home insurance safeguarding your precious thing is always a wise investment. I truly believe having insurance is valuing your life and your loved ones too.
Throughout history, profound minds have shared their wisdom about the significance of insurance and its role in compensating risks and providing financial protection for individuals and businesses alike.
Top 10 Quotes About Insurance
- “Health insurance should be a given for every citizen.” — Jesse Ventura
- “Insurance companies as they exist today are going to be eliminated.”— Neal Patterson
- “Insurance brokers make way too much money for the value they provide.” — Parker Conrad
- “It is not good not to have health insurance; that leaves the family very vulnerable.” — Elizebeth Warren
- “We know that 10 million more people will lose insurance in the next 10 years if we don’t act.” — David Axelrod
- “Life insurance is time. The time a man might not have. If he needs time, he needs life insurance.” — Ben Feldman
- “If a child, a spouse, a life partner or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance.” — Suze Orman
- “Even families with health insurance are quite vulnerable to a severe economic reversal if someone gets sick.” — Elizebeth Warren
- “Getting insurance is your responsibility to your family and loved ones. You may hate it but it is your responsibility.” — Jeremiah Say
- “Without health insurance, getting sick or injured could mean going bankrupt, going without needed care, or even dying needlessly.” — Jan Schakowsky
Best Insurance Quotes
- “Unemployment insurance is a pre-paid vacation for freeloaders.” — Ronald Reagan
- “Insurance is the only product that both the seller and buyer hope is never actually used.” — Unknown
- “Insurance is like a safety net that helps you bounce back when life throws you a curveball.” — Unknown
- “The grace of God is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need without any limit.” — Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- “Reducing health care costs for families requires increased competition in health insurance.” — Charles Boustany
- “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.” — Unknown
- “Insurance is the embodiment of preparedness, offering a safety net when life takes an unexpected turn.” — Unknown
- “For almost seventy years the life insurance industry has been a smug sacred cow feeding the public a steady line of sacred bull.” — Ralph Nader
- “Would you agree that the only person who can take care of the older person you will someday be – is the younger person you are now?” — Unknown
- “Insurance – an ingenious modern game of chance in which the player is permitted to enjoy the comfortable conviction that he is beating the man who keeps the table.” — Ambrose Bierce
Inspirational Quotes On Insurance
- “One of the major goals of health insurance reform is to bring down the cost.” — Valerie Jarrett
- “I reject the insurance model. I think we should have a free-market approach to healthcare.” — Gary Johnson
- “Medical professionals, not insurance company bureaucrats, should be making health care decisions.” — Babara Boxer
- “When you’re young, fit, and full of drive, it’s easy to think that “it will never happen to me.” But this is the myth of invincibility.” — DBS Singapore
- “Savings alone are not enough to achieve financial freedom; insuring your assets with general insurance policies is equally important.” — Iffco-Tokio
- “We live in an unpredictable world these days. Thus, there are many legitimate reasons to prepare yourself for those unannounced curveballs.” — DBS Singapore
- “As an athlete, I understood the value of my health insurance. I knew that in my profession, injuries were common and could happen at any time.” — Magic Johnson
- “Insurance, pension reforms are going to be extremely important for the stock market because the kind of money we’ll get from that is unbelievable.” — Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- “Actually lowering the cost of insurance would be accomplished by such things as making it harder for lawyers to win frivolous lawsuits against insurance companies.” — Thomas Sowell
- “The trade union movement represents the organized economic power of the workers… It is in reality the most potent and the most direct social insurance the workers can establish.” — Samuel Gompers
Motivational Quotes About Insurance
- “There should be no private health insurance companies operating for profit.” — Michael Moore
- “If I bought groceries the way I buy health insurance, I’d eat a lot better – and so would my dog.” — Phil Gramm
- “I’m a big crier in general. The right life insurance commercial will take me out for a couple of days.” — Isaac Ike Barinholtz
- “Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance.” — Dennis Kucinich
- “I don’t want to tell you how much insurance I carry with the Prudential, but all I can say is: when I go, they go too.” — Jack Benny
- “Justice is the insurance which we have on our lives and property. Obedience is the premium which we pay for it.” — William Penn
- “Nothing is more important than your life and your ability to make a living. So it makes good sense to insure your greatest asset – you!” — BT Australia
- “No matter how much you are earning or how much you have saved; your financial position can be dented by an unexpected event in a moment.” — Iffco-Tokio
- “Had I been injured on the freeway and not in combat, it is likely that I would be bankrupt even though I had medical insurance through my civilian employer.” — Tammy Duckworth
- “If you like the health insurance that you have you should be able to keep it, but if you don’t like the health insurance you have, you should be able to choose something else.” — Ron Wyden
Clever Quotes About Life Insurance
- “Better safe than sorry.” — Unknown
- “Secure Future: Protect What Matters” — Unknown
- “Insurance: Safeguarding Your Legacy and Loved Ones.” — Unknown
- “Insurance: Building a Stronger and Safer Tomorrow.” — Unknown
- “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.” — Frank McKinney
- “In case you can’t be there to catch them, make sure you leave a safety net.” — Unknown
- “Life Insurance: It’s cheaper to buy ten years early than one minute too late.” — Unknown
- “I called an insurance company to get a quote. They gave me one of Oscar Wilde‘s best.” — Jarod Kintz
- “Whatever excuses you may have for not buying life insurance now will only sound ridiculous to your widow.” — Unknown
- “Buying life insurance is like fixing a leak in your roof. The longer you wait, the more expensive it gets.” — Unknown
- “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” — Woody Allen
- “It’s very easy for trusted companies to mislead naive customers, and life insurance companies are trusted.” — Daniel Kahneman
- “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having health insurance is important.” — Unknown
- “When you have insurance you know that you are secured against any unforeseen events in life, and this gives you complete peace of mind.” — Iffco Tokio
- “4 Reasons To ‘Just Say No’ To Life Insurance 1) You want your family to struggle 2) Expenses: The gift that keeps on giving 3) No unnecessary advantages 4) No money for you.” — Unknown
By investing in insurance, we commit to safeguarding our future and the well-being of our loved ones, ensuring that they will be taken care of even when life takes unexpected turns.
It’s a practical and thoughtful way to protect what we hold dear and to prepare for the unknown, providing a reassuring sense of stability and support.
Though dealing with crooked insurance agents can be a task, so you should always be aware and invest wisely without being duped of your hard earn money.
Always read your insurance policy, its clauses, and coverage very diligently and be protected from fraud and scams.
Feel free to share these wise words of wisdom with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.