Looking for inspirational quotes about being tired? We have rounded up the best collection of I’m tired quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, slogans, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to never give up and stay strong when you are emotionally drained or mentally tired.
Also See: Tired Of Trying Quotes
There comes a time in life when we feel completely tired physically, mentally and emotionally of everything. Especially when we don’t get the desired result for our efforts.
But we should not lose hope and should motivate ourselves to bounce back. As they say, its not about how many times you fall, but how many times you get up.
Also See: Keep Going Quotes
At times when we are going through emotional fatigue it is best to allow yourself to recharge your energies and get back to life with high motivation.
Amidst all the stress and chaos taking out time for yourself to read a book, or walk in a park will help you relax and get rid of that tiredness.
Never let this feeling of tiredness and frustration overwhelm you because if it gets on to you, it might lead you to anxiety and depression. Just calm yourself down and take a break to come back stronger with positive energy.
Also See: Mentally Tired Quotes
The mundane routine, troubled relationship problems, financial stress, and constant failure may give you sleepless nights and you feel you have reached your breaking point in life.
There may be times when you feel you have no energy left both mentally and physically. You find it difficult to gather your energies and do anything.
These famous I’m tired quotes will surely remind you that you are not alone in this battle and how to get back stronger, wiser, and tougher.
So don’t let the feeling of being sick and tired conquer your courage and gather all your positive vibes to bounce back to pull yourself together.
I’m Tired Quotes
- “I’m just tired. That’s my excuse.”
- “I still like you, I’m just tired of trying.”
- “I am so tired even my tiredness is tired.”
- “Loosing myself, I am drained out of life.”
- “I’m really tired of virtue.” – P. J. O’Rourke
- “Stop asking me if I’m okay. I am tired of lying.”
- “I’m tired of being your unofficial girl.” – Unknown
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banks
- “I’m exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.”
- “I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I’m tired.”
- “Let’s go to bed, I’m tired of this day, I need a new one.”
- “A man grows most tired while standing still.” – Chinese proverb
- “I’m tired of getting hurt. I’m tired of pretending like it’s all okay.”
- “I am tired in the Lord’s work, but not tired of it.” – George Whitefield
- “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later.” – Walter Reisch
- “I just wanna be happy. Not confused, not hurt, not stressed, just happy.”
- “Don’t talk to me. I’m tired and grumpy and I’ll probably make fun of you.”
- “I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” – Amy Poehler
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Tiredness is just something that is appearing; it’s not who you are.” – Nirmala
- “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
- “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
- “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard
- “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
- “I’m tired of fighting. I’ve always known that I can’t be an action star all my life.” – Jackie Chan
- “I’m tired of not being able to speak my mind. And this tiredness never fades away.” – Shreya Maurya
- “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs- but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I’m tired of feeling worthless, I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but above all, I’m tired of feeling tired.” – Unknown
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “I am strong, but I am tired, stephen, tired of always having to be the strong one, of always having to do the right thing.” – Brenda Joyce
- “When I say “I’m tired” I don’t mean I need sleep, I mean my soul is tired. I carry so much and I have nowhere to lay my burdens down and rest.”
- “Knocked down but not beaten. Tired but not giving up. I saw the sun peek through the clouds. Sometimes all we need is a glimmer of hope.” – Jon Gordon
- “I am sick of the disparity between things as they are and as they should be. I’m tired. I’m tired of the truth and I’m tired of lying about the truth.” – Edward Franklin Albee
Sad I’m Tired Quotes
You may often have a feeling of constant exhaustion, lethargy, and tiredness despite keeping a positive approach in life.
People who are sleep deprived or dealing with depression often feel very tired and aren’t interested in doing any activity, regardless of the task. They just find it difficult to put effort in any task
Also See: Me Time Quotes
When we are mentally tired we often become more emotional, and even small problems feel more stressful. You just feel like doing nothing. Some words of encouragement will help you come out of the loop of tiredness and feel more active.
- “I’m tired, I can’t even cry.”
- “I am strong, but I’m tired.”
- “I am so tired even my tiredness is tired.” – Unknown
- “I am tired and sick of war.” – William Tecumseh Sherman
- “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.” – Morgan Freeman
- “I’m tired of hearing “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again”.” – Unknown
- “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.” – Fannie Lou Hamer
- “I’m sick and tired of trying to hide the mess that I am.” – Unknown
- “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be.” – Marie Lu
- “I’m hiding what I’m feeling but I’m tired of holding this inside my head.” – Unknown
- “I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing.” – Ces Peta
- “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “I’m tired of all the pain, agony, tears, and feeling that there is no reason to carry on.” – Pete Frierson
- “I’m so tired but I can’t sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep.” – Sarah Mac Lachlan
- “My body and heart weren’t made for this. I’m tired of being tired and I’m tired of being sad.” – Unknown
- “There are two types of tired I suppose, One is the dire need of sleep and the other is the dire need of peace.”
- “I’m physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted. I feel like my stress is a permanent part of my being.” – Unknown
- “Oh, I am very weary, though tears no longer flow; my eyes are tired of weeping, my heart is sick of woe.” – Anne Bronte
- “Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Fatigue has many faces and many causes. Fatigue and tiredness mean different things to different people.” – Michael A. Schmidt
- “I’m so tired that if a gust of wind were to hit my back right now I’d probably fall forward and sink into the ground until I hit the equator and melted.” – Abu B. Rafique
- “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Tears flow from my eyes. I soften my heart. I harden my resolve, caress my scars. I’ve become good at healing. So good at being strong. And maybe it’s a weakness, but I’m tired of doing it alone.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “Changes can be frightening, and the temptation is often to resist it. But change almost always provides opportunities – to learn new things, to rethink tired processes, and to improve the way we work.” – Klaus Schwab
I Feel Tired Quotes
In this fast-paced world and the multitasking, each one of us is into, we often get tired and crave some alone time, where we can be with ourselves and enjoy our own company.
Also See: Anxiety Quotes
There at times when you feel like you just can’t seem to get a break and you are constantly running on the treadmill and cannot step off, even if you want to.
Indulging in some physical exercise, a walk, yoga, or meditation can help you get rid of the tiredness eventually. When you feel your mind is clogged and need some mental clarity, then go get some fresh air.
These quotes on tiredness are quite relatable to most of us be it students, workers, or couples. Sometimes even monotony can tire us. We all go through this tiring phase when we feel completely worn down. So read these encouraging words to help you keep going.
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.” – John Lennon
- “I get tired from just thinking of everything I have to do.” – Unknown
- “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” – Bob Hope
- “I’m tired of meeting the same people in different bodies.” – Unknon
- “We are all tired but are carrying on by strength.” – John E.L. Robertson
- “There is no greater medicine than a good night’s rest.” – Man Chung Han
- “There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” – Summer Walker
- “Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, but don’t give up on your future.” – Joel Osteen
- “I’m tired of having fake friends who used you to buy them stuff and take them places.” – Unknown
- “The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it’s just sort of a tired feeling.” – Paula Poundstone
- “The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon. We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Some people are exhausting…their presence can drain you of all your energy and in some cases they have an effective way of making you feel bad about yourself.”
- “Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.” – Dorothy Thompson
- “No matter how tired you feel, no matter how much you want to quit, no matter what obstacles are in your way, keep moving toward the vision you have for your future.” – Jon Gordon
“To be honest, I’m really tired. Sometimes I really feel like to give up, but I remember that I have dreams. Not just for mine but for my family… I want to really feel them proud…” – Unknown
I’m Tired Quotes About Love
There might be many reasons which make you suffocate in your relationship rather than making you happy and relaxed. You may feel emotionally exhausted when you have problems in your marriage or you have an unsupportive family.
Instead of being heartbroken we should try and sort things out by talking to our close ones. If required we should even seek professional help.
Also See: Toxic Relationship Quotes
If the problem doesn’t get solved after trying out everything then it is best to distance yourself from such people to get control over your life. These sad I’m just tired of waiting quotes will help you introspect yourself and your relationship.
- “I’m just tired, That’s all.”
- “Sick of crying tired of trying.”
- “I’m so tired of feeling this way.”
“I’m so tired of being me.” – a.d.r.
- “I sleep less, I’m tired. I sleep more, I’m tired.”
- “Tired of giving everything and ending up with nothing.”
- “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
- “I’m so tired of people who aren’t real.” – Graham Masterton
- “I’m tired of being in a relationship where I’m not trusted.” – Unknown
- “Even nice things don’t make you happy when you’re tired.” – Jo Brand
- “A conclusion is the place where you got tired thinking.” – Martin H. Fischer
- “I want to care, but I don’t. I look at you and all I feel is tired.” – Elizabeth Scott
- “You’ve had your share of secrets and I’m tired of being last to know.” – Taylor Swift
- “I’m sick and tired of your attitude. I’m feeling like I don’t know you.” – Taylor Swift
- “Your legs must be tired because you have been running through my mind all night.”
- “Emotionally I’m done. Mentally I’m drained. Spiritually I feel dead. Physically I smile.”
- “I wish I had an answer to that because I’m tired of answering that question.” – Yogi Berra
- “There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.” – Unknown
- “A detached mind is seldom tired because it is free of fearful or tiresome thoughts.” – Sfurti Sahare
- “When life makes you tired, someone can come alongside you there and lift up your weary arms.” – Tony Evans
- “But there comes a time when you grow tired, when what you are giving is more than what you have been given.” – Bruce Coville
- “I’m tired of chasing you, so I’ll stop. Knock at my door when you’re prepared to really love me back, and hope it’s not too late.” – Unknown
I’m Tired Quotes About Life
Putting yourself as a priority is important when you feel tired in life. These are times when you need to take care of your physical, mental, and inner health.
You take a break from the usual routine and rest and relax to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
Also See: Take A Break Quotes
If you fail to take out time for yourself, then the tiredness, exhaustion, and stress will build up and will make you anxious and less productive.
Hope these inspirational quotes about I’m tired will encourage you to balance work and leisure time.
- “Tired of life and things around me.”
- “A heart that always understands also gets tired.”
- “I’m mentally tired with everything in life.” – Unknown
- “I am Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally Tired now.”
- “Life is one long process of getting tired.” – Samuel Butler
- “Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.” – Andrea Arnold
- “I’ve slept so much lately and yet I’m still so damn tired. Maybe I’m just tired of life.”
- “Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.” – Mae West
- “I’m not a girl that thinks a boy is the answer. I’m just tired of being alone.” – Unknown
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
- “Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.” – Terry Mark
- “Relax for a while because you are refueling yourself to be more efficient and competent.” – Joji Valli
- “There’s something happening everyday, but I’m too tired and lazy to write it all down.” – Anne Frank
- “I need a break. I’m physically, mentally, emotionally tired, I feel like I need a break from life.” – Unknown
- “My morning routine includes 10 minutes of sitting in bed and thinking about how tired I am.” – Unknown
- “If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You really get tired in one area of your life, and then you start questioning your whole existence.” – Unknown
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Silence doesn’t always mean “yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.”
- “So relax when you are tired or bored. More battles are lost for want of sleep than for inadequate preparation.” – Pavan Choudary
- “I am emotionally drained. I can go through a day, but at the end, when I am finally in this bed, I’m so fragile and ready to break.” – Unknown
- “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
- “There’s always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you’re a fraud after all!” – Ben Stiller
Tiredness is the feeling of irritability because of the inability to achieve what you want. Being tired is an emotional response to stress.
Stress at work, at home, and in relationships, often leads to a feeling of irritability and constant tiredness can lead to many illnesses like depression.
Also See: Overcoming Failure Quotes
When you work on your dreams and passion there are a lot of struggles and failure which you has to face. With failures come resentment and tiredness. But you need to keep yourself positive and overcome your tiredness to hustle and be successful.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread some positive vibes.