Looking for inspirational quotes on having a big heart? We have got you the best collection of big heart quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions, and status messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be giving in nature and be generous to people and the community at large.
So what does it mean to be big-hearted? Having a big heart is the virtue of being kind, compassionate, and caring toward others without expecting anything in return.
People having big hearts are generous and are always willing to help others even when not asked for. They’re always speaking well of others and believe in lifting people rather than putting them down.
Also See: Having A Good Heart Quotes
Big-hearted people spread love and kindness with the gifts of time, money, motivation, and things which is a great moral support to people who really need it. People having a golden heart are very rare and valuable to find.
Big-hearted people are selfless and they get immense joy in serving others. They get a lot of satisfaction when they add value to other’s life by supporting them emotionally, spiritually, or financially. Such people make this world a better place to live in.
Being nice to others, showing compassion, being humble, and helping others when they need it are all attributes of a person having a big heart. Such generous people with a heart of gold, love living a life for the greater good of humanity.
Best Big Heart Quotes
- “The biggest heart carries the heaviest stories.” – Unknown
- “A small ego equals a big heart.” ― Manprit Kaur
- “Great men have big hearts.” ― Ethiopian Proverb
- “No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.” – Unknown
- “You cannot be a big person with a small heart.” ― Unknown
- “If your heart was as big as your mouth you’d be real.” ― DMX
- “When your heart speaks, take good notes.” ― Judith Campbell
- “If you have a big heart, you will have a larger life.” ― Yvonne Jayne
- “I got a big heart… and that’s probably my biggest downfall.” – Unknown
- “The person with big heart will not make you feel small.” ― Hari Raulvid
- “Having a big heart will always be the worst and the best part of me.” – Unknown
- “The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in the heart.” ― William Hazlitt
- “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” ― Gautam Buddha
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ― John Holmes
- “You have the biggest heart. It is your greatest quality and probably also your biggest flaw.” ― Unknown
- “It doesn’t matter how strong or capable you are; if you don’t have a big heart, you will not succeed.” ― Li Ka-shing
- “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Having a big heart is a great thing but it can also be your greatest weakness that some will abuse.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes having a big heart sucks, because you expect everyone to care as much as you and they don’t.” ― Unknown
- “I would rather make mistakes in kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness.” ― Mother Teresa
- “Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things take up a big place in their heart!” – Unknown
- “Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.” ― Bill Ayers
- “I’m a really good person. I’m down to earth. I have a big heart. I have feelings. And I’m just like everybody else.” ― Paris Hilton
- “Someone once said: “You know you have a big heart when you feel bad for doing what is best for you.” And I felt that.” – Unknown
- “Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” ― Dalai Lama XIV, The Art Of Happiness
- “Some say I’m too sensitive but the truth is I just feel too much. Every word, every action and every energy goes straight to my heart.” – Unknown
- “Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally, and a broad enough mind to embrace the differences that make each of us unique.” ― DB Harrop
- “I’m hard-headed, not hard-hearted. I may be stubborn, sassy, and rude at times, but I have a big heart and care about others more than I should.” ― Unknown
- “Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on ocassion, to greatness.” ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder
- “The only downfall of having a good heart is that you’re constantly looking for angels inside of demons. And they wonder why the good know so much pain.” ― R.H. Sin
- “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotion is a sign of strength.” ― Brigitte Nicole
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ― Leo Buscaglia
- “If you are a giver and you have a big heart, to be truly happy in life, you must learn when to let go. Naturally, you’re going to care when you shouldn’t, you’re going to stay longer than you should, and you’re going to give when you have nothing. Know when to stop and let things be.” ― Sylvester McNutt
- “You’ve got this big heart and it’s full of all these big dreams and maybe sometimes they feel too big and maybe sometimes it feels so hard but the heavens want to have favor on you and it may take a long time but it will happen in its right time so take a deep breath and just hold on.” ― Butterflies Rising
Famous Quotes On Having A Big Heart
It is quite rightly quoted “You are not rich until you have a rich heart.” – Roy T Bennett. Having a big heart that is good enough for all is a virtue. People with good hearts are in the true sense rich people!
Also Check: Quotes About Being Humble
If you are one of those people who feel being a good human being with a great heart and compassion for all is most important, we have some great “having a big heart” quotes, sayings, and images to inspire you with positive thoughts.
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
- “A simple act of kindness can reverberate through time.” – Unknown
- “Be kind and giving to others. It’s the best way to heal from hurt and pain.” – Unknown
- “One day we will realize that big hearts will bring us more peace than big weapons.” ― Anthony Douglas
- “Little hearts, little souls give little lusts big power. Big hearts give little lusts little power.” ― John Piper
- “When somebody elses happiness makes you happy, it means you are a person with a big heart.” ― Jenni Rivera
- “When you treat people with kindness and compassion and make them feel important, they never forget.” – Unknown
- “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Don’t judge a person by how important he is or how big he is. Judge a person by the strength of character or size of his heart.” ― Glad Munaiseche
- “A big heart is both a clunky and a delicate thing; it doesn’t protect itself and it doesn’t hide. It stands out, like a baby’s fontanel, where you can see the soul pulse through.” ― Anne Lamott
Positive Big Heart Quotes And Sayings
- “Think big from the heart not the ego.” – Unknown
- “It takes a big heart to shape little minds.” – Unknown
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” ― Confucius
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
- “The mind forgets but the heart remembers.” ― Unknown
- “Compassion is the basis of morality.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
- “My mind tells to give up, but my heart won’t let me.” – Unknown
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” ― Jesse Jackson
- “I have a big heart and someone is going to appreciate that one day.” – Unknown
- “The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.” ― Deepak Chopra
- “True giving is when you give to someone who cannot give you anything in return.” – Unknown
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” ― Bill Gates
- “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.” ― John Green, Looking For Alaska
- “People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” ― John C. Maxwell
- “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan
- “The thing that lies in the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.” ― Lee Iacocca
- “Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.” ― Clive Barker
- “We treat our people like royalty. If you honor and serve the people who work for you, they will honor and serve you.” ― May Kay Ash
- “When you have a good heart. You help too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems like you’re the one who gets hurt the most.” ― Nishan
These amazing quotes about having a big heart also cover big heart, love quotes, big heart friend quotes, girl with a big heart quotes, man with a big heart quotes, funny big heart quotes, positive big heart quotes, and you have such a big heart quotes.
Let us know which of the above sayings and quotes you resonate the most with? If you have a quote that is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Share these wise words of wisdom, jokes, and memes with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter and spread positive vibes.