Soul exhaustion will drain your spirit in a way you never knew possible. We have rounded up the best collection of tired soul-quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to express your emotional and mental state.
You may often have a feeling of constant exhaustion, lethargy, and tiredness despite keeping a positive approach in life. You feel mentally tired and emotionally drained when a lot of stress and anxiety take on you.
The fast-paced and mundane routine, troubled relationship problems, and financial stress may give you sleepless nights.
Also See: Mentally Tired Quotes
When you’re in the thick of soul exhaustion you start to crave solitude because being alone is easier than engaging with the people in your life.
Also See: I’m Tired Quotes
If you are in a state where you say; “my soul is tired”, it’s the type of tiredness that has seeped into your bones. You will feel weak, sluggish, sleepy, irritable, and/or unable to think clearly.
Talk to your friends and family and try to move on from this state. Take a deep breath, meditate, and try to get out of this exhausted state.
Take a break from the monotony and stress and relax, re-energize, and align your soul energy.
Top 10 Tired Soul Quotes
- “Even nice things don’t make you happy when you’re tired.” – Jo Brand
- “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later.” – Walter Reisch
- “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” – John Lennon
- “In her bones, in her blood and breath and soul, she was so, so tired.” – Sarah J. Maas
- “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.” – Dana Plato
- “People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” – Johnny Depp
- “Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.” – William C. Hannan
- “The mind wants to forget because it weighs so much on the heart and soul. I am tired of crying and feeling so helpless. I want to breathe again -just for a little while.” – Angelina Jolie
- “Showing you’re okay all the time, is soul tiring. Being yourself with what you really feel is a luxury few can afford… It’s “okay” not to be “okay”!!” – T.J
- “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Everything seems to be exhausting me, no matter how much sleep or how much coffee I drink or how long I lie down, something inside me seems to have given up. My soul is tired.” – Unknown
Deep Tired Soul Quotes
The mundane routine, troubled relationship problems, financial stress, and constant failure may give you sleepless nights and you feel you have reached your breaking point in life.
At times when we are going through emotional fatigue it is best to allow yourself to recharge your energies and get back to life with high motivation.
- “My heart is so tired.” – Unknown
- “Loosing myself, I am drained out of life.” – Unknown
- “I wanted to explain, but my soul is tired.” – Unknown
- “Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.” – Unknown
- “I just need a break from everything for a little while.” – Unknown
- “I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.” – Unknown
- “I am emotionally drained. I can feel myself shutting down.” – Unknown
- “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
- “I’m not lazy. I’m just exhausted from fighting my way through every single day.” – Unknown
- “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.” – Unknown
- “And all of a sudden I felt really tired. Like the world had drained me for everything that I had.” – Unknown
- “Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” – Ralph Marston
- “Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up to fight another day, every night she survived.” – Unknown
- “I’m smiled out, talked out, quipped out, socialized so far from any being, I need the weight of mortal silences to get realized back into myself.” – John Ciardi
- “To that one soul reading this, I know you’re tired. You’re fed up. You’re close to breaking, but there’s strength within you, even when you feel weak. Keep fighting.” – R.H. Sin
- “Let no one be slow to seek wisdom when he is young nor weary in the search of it when he has grown old. For no age is too early or too late for the health of the soul.” – Epicurus
- “If you’re tired of trying but you still want to try then my advice to you is to not try. Your soul is tired, and no magic happens when the soul is tired. Rest, my love. Tomorrow you’ll be stronger, better and wilder. I promise.” – Juansen Dizon
- “The soul was tired… tired was her body…. giving up was not the option… she was the fighter… she stood up this time all for her self-respect and reconstruction… he broke her into pieces but she chooses to rebuilt a stronger and beautiful art of herself… self-love was indeed the cure no one taught about…” – Unknown
Quotes About Exhausted And Tired Soul
There is a great chance there are deeper mental and emotional issues your brain is constantly feeling under attack from and therefore is suffering from constant mental fatigue and hopelessness.
- “Time flies when you’re on an emotional roller coaster.” – Kaitlyn Bristowe
- “No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.” – Unknown
- “I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me.” – Unknown
- “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
- “The only thing more exhausting than having a mental illness is pretending like you don’t.” – Unknown
- “And all of a sudden I felt really tired. Like the world had drained me for everything that I had.” – Unknown
- “I’m tired of feeling worthless, I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but above all, I’m tired of feeling tired.” – Unknown
- “There are two types of tired I suppose, One is the dire need of sleep and the other is the dire need of peace.” – Unknown
- “I’m fucking tired. I am exhausted in the way where my soul needs more rest than my eyes ever will.” – Unknown
- “I was so tired today that I actually cried. That is a level of exhaustion that is dangerous and intense.” – Unknown
- “Oh, I am very weary, Though tears no longer flow; My eyes are tired of weeping, My heart is sick of woe.” – Anne Bronte
- “The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “It is absolutely terrifying the kind of deep suffering the happiest looking people are able to hide inside themselves.” – Nikita Gill
- “Dear tired soul, you have been through enough. When night turns darker, just close your eyes and Reheal, until the new sun rises.” – Himakshi 2310
Famous Tired Soul Quotes For A Heavy Heart
When your heart is weighted down by sorrow or a mishap then you really feed low. Often times a death, or a break-up may make your heart heavy.
You feel all the burden in your head and heart and the heaviness might make it impossible to move on.
Also See: Feeling Empty Quotes
When you are emotionally broken, the grief, sorrow, and pain make you feel down and really low in life. But talking out the issue with your friends and family will help you recover from the state and overcome it.
- “Just so tired of being me.” – Unknown
- “The truth is, I feel broken inside.” – Unknown
- “A sad soul is always up past midnight.” – Unknown
- “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” – Bob Hope
- “I’m tired of pretending to be strong I’m not. I’m hurting so much.” – Unknown
- “I am strong, but I am tired, tired of always having to be the strong one, of always having to do the right thing.” – Unknown
- “My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” – Martin Luther
- “Silence doesn’t always mean “yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.” – Unknown
- “People drain me. That’s why I embrace silence and solitude, I can spend days and days on my own without any human contact, not feeling lonely. For even a moment.” – Unknown
- “Strength comes in so many forms. Not just the physical strength, but to understand the emotional strength. To have emotional vulnerability, to show that’s not a weakness.” – Cory Barlog
- “I would go to the deeps a hundred times to cheer a downcast spirit. It is good for me to have been afflicted, that I might know how to speak a word in season to one that is weary.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “It’s important to surround yourself with good people, interesting people, young people, young ideas. Go places, learn new stuff. Look at the world with wonder – don’t be tired about it.” – Angela Bassett
- “I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind, because my soul is getting tired. Realizing that I deserve something good is one of the first steps.” – Unknown
- “I am someone who can’t hold on to negativity or hold on to grudges. I might feel something at a certain point, but I get tired after that. I don’t carry it with me. I forgive and forget very easily, and that’s the only way to be happy and peaceful.” – Deepika Padukone
- “And that my soul is tired, I wish you were here by my side, and hug me tight, in this gloomy night. My exhausted ash, would turn into something magical, and then I would let you know, how beautiful it is to have someone, who takes care of not only my heart, but my soul too!” – Frozen_ heart
Sad Tired Soul Quotes & Sayings
In life there comes a point when the whole world and its existence seem so meaningless. This sad emotion of being hurt is unexplainable to others.
You may feel everything is unnecessary and this really may make you feel down spiritually, emotionally and personally.
Also some of these positive quotes will help you overcome the low feeling and uplift your mood.
- “Dismiss what insults your soul.” – Unknown
- “I’m an emotional gangster. I cry once every month.” – Cardi B
- “I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.” – Rosa Parks
- “Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.” – Unknown
- “Burnout is a bone-tired, soul-tired, heart-tired, kind of exhaustion.” – Unknown
- “The soul that walks in love neither tires others nor grows tired.” – John Of The Cross
- “That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.” – Unknown
- “Maybe it was a long ago, but for once your arms were the only place where my tired soul used to find peace in.” – Unknown
- “Your emotional life is not written in cement during childhood. You write each chapter as you go along.” – Harry Stack Sullivan
- “He was tired, he realized, emotionally and physically. He wanted to lie down and turn off the world and sleep for a week.” – Unknown
- “That is the best part of writing: finding the hidden treasures, giving sparkle to worn out events, invigorating the tired soul with imagination, creating some kind of truth with many lies.” – Isabel Allende
- “Like an old person, the Old Soul is easily tired by pressure, tension and conflict. To them, the matters of everyday life are unsurprising, commonplace and inconsequential in the greater scheme of things.” – Aletheia Luna
- “When the mind is tired, or the soul is disquieted, let us go to the woods and fill our lungs with the rain-washed and the sun-cleansed air, and our hearts with the beauty of tree, flower, crystal, and gem.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Wide awake as your soul remains tired. sitting silently under the moon as your mind continues to scream. You’re losing yourself, you’re losing sleep but he’s losing you. Some time soon, the thought of him will no longer keep you up at night.” – R H Sin
- “A person gets tired. The mind or the soul or whatever word we have for whatever is not just the body gets tired, and this, I have decided, is – usually, mostly – nature helping us. I was getting tired. I think – but I don’t know – that he was getting tired too.” – Elizabeth Strout
More Sad Quotes
There may be times when you feel you have no energy left both mentally and physically. You feel soul exhausted and find it difficult to gather your energies and do anything.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.
If you think you can relate to these tired soul quotations, feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.